What's new

Iranian made power turbines:

Today i read on sputniknews, that vice head of government of russia Dmitri Rogosin sayd, that due to Ukraine cryis shipindustry currently stopped some projects becasue they get the gasturbines from Ukraine.
Russia will have own gasturbines from 2018.
Maybe a cooperation between Iran and Russia will be effective.
But im sure Russi can handle such problems on they own, they have greates engineers.

Turkey only assembles.
Are you Iranian ???

Ekonomik ve Güçlü Ecotorq Motor | Ford Cargo | Ford TR
Ford Ecotorq engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BlobServer

Any photos of the low-pressure stages of these power turbines?

No, but because since Turkey being a part of NATO, CTBT and MTCR does not have permissions to build critical technologies, including crystal blade and etc thats what I am saying.

- Those treaty only limits transfer of technology and exports, not developing.

- Regarding Nickel Based Single Crystal Kristal Supperalloys

From Tubitak's project 1007– SAVTAG- SSM–2012–02http://www.pdo.yildiz.edu.tr/login/sys/admin/announcement/img/Nikel Bazlı Tek Kristal Süperalaşımların Geliştirilmesi.pdf

Scope of the Project: To develop Nickel Based Single Crystal Kristal Supperalloys to be used in the gas turbine engine of the aerial platforms.
This RFP issued in February 2012. Timeline for the project is 30 months.

To learn more on the subject..... Turkish engine thread | Page 18

- Those treaty only limits transfer of technology and exports, not developing.

- Regarding Nickel Based Single Crystal Kristal Supperalloys

From Tubitak's project 1007– SAVTAG- SSM–2012–02http://www.pdo.yildiz.edu.tr/login/sys/admin/announcement/img/Nikel Bazlı Tek Kristal Süperalaşımların Geliştirilmesi.pdf

Scope of the Project: To develop Nickel Based Single Crystal Kristal Supperalloys to be used in the gas turbine engine of the aerial platforms.
This RFP issued in February 2012. Timeline for the project is 30 months.

To learn more on the subject..... Turkish engine thread | Page 18

This technology is borrowed

Let's agree to disagree.....and leave the subject at here.

- To Turkish posters: Please don't discuss with this guy as it will turn into a flame war......

No, but because since Turkey being a part of NATO, CTBT and MTCR does not have permissions to build critical technologies, including crystal blade and etc thats what I am saying.
This technology is borrowed

Bro, Personally, I didn't expect much from such a brain who can claim such BS's. Better let him live with their dreams.

Bro, Personally, I didn't expect much from such a brain who can claim such BS's. Better let him live with their dreams.

Tork, instead of crying like a little kid, disprove his claim. Can you people make such turbines? Or did Germany not give you that technology yet? :rofl:

Why are these torks always in Iranian section? seriously?

Tork, instead of crying like a little kid, disprove his claim. Can you people make such turbines? Or did Germany not give you that technology yet? :rofl:

Why? Can you proof our technology is "borrowed". Yeah, that logic can go either way..

Why? Can you proof our technology is "borrowed". Yeah, that logic can go either way..

Are you having laugh dude? You people do not have the capability to make such turbines, this technology is beyond you. In the next decades, maybe, just maybe. Show me a single such turbines made in turkey.

Are you having laugh dude? You people do not have the capability to make such turbines, this technology is beyond you. In the next decades, maybe, just maybe. Show me a single such turbines made in turkey.

Yeah. Proof it.

Right. Show me Iranian made Turbines that arent copies.

For trolls: Before attemping to type anything regarding Turkey, At least make a quick search before opening your mouth. With this way, You wouldn't have been falled into such desperate and contempttible conditions. What do I prove to an uneducated troll who doesn't have any idea about MTCR but claiming nonsense things regarding Turkey ? Am I the one who is charged to teach uneducated trolls like you and Shan-e-ibrahim in this forum ?

Back
Top Bottom