What's new

Iranian made power turbines:

LOL, the amount of talking non-sense in your posts is mind-blowing. If you have any technical information, or details, post it here, otherwise, stop your cheap propaganda. I saw that you said tons of bad words about Cabatli in the helicopter thread. FYI, cabatli is a real expert who knows an un-imaginable details about any military products. But, since you have no available information and details to talk with him, you started to talk non-sense off-topics and personal attacks. This mentality and behavior of you and your friends is really sick, destructive and shameful.

You are both extreme experts whom can't coherent simple facts. You need to stop being a false flagger. You aren't even Iranian. As I said, no body claims MAPNA is going through this problems except YOU. I am sure you know people who work for MAPNA :lol:

We are the ones posting technical posts in this thread @yavar, according to his guy MAPNA is almost down :rofl:
You are the ones making claims for yourself. MAPNA will soon unveil a new Turbine then we'll see about your fantasy of them almost being down.

You are both extreme experts whom can't coherent simple facts. You need to stop being a false flagger. You aren't even Iranian. As I said, no body claims MAPNA is going through this problems except YOU. I am sure you know people who work for MAPNA :lol:

We are the ones posting technical posts in this thread @yavar, according to his guy MAPNA is almost down :rofl:
You are the ones making claims for yourself. MAPNA will soon unveil a new Turbine then we'll see about your fantasy of them almost being down.
Sure, and you will send human to moon in the next 8-10 years. right?
BTW, that guy that you have mentioned, is repeatedly mocked even by basijis in military.ir for his funny bogus claims. He is even much more into lying than Soheil. Soheil, at least admits that the space agency of Iran is down and will remain down in the next years(at least in Rohani era). But, the mentioned guy, is only into super funny propaganda.
Anyway, instead of derailing thread and talking non-sense, provide detailed information. I am not interested in arguing about your cheap propaganda. ;) Anyway, even if I was not an Iranian, in which I am, it was not your concern. Every one is free to choose any country flag. You can troll me again by opening a thread in GHQ about my flag, but, the point is that mods would check my IP and would see that I live in US, and they would say that it is OK for him. You are free to do so, and I don't give a them.

I don't care what basijis call him. I don't follow basijis in forums like you. He posted many great picture etc about MAPNA and you're in no position to demonize him because you are known to be a liar and a troll.
I ask you again, provide evidence with regards to your bogus claims about MAPNA.

And if Iran send a man to the moon in a 100 years, I will cheer for my country. A country which you don't belong too. Be proud of our own country (wherever you are).

And P.s, I am not a supporter of Iranian regime or any regime. I proud of the people in the county who work day ad night to keep the country safe from enemies like yourself.

resized_559774_123.jpg

resized_559771_607.jpg

resized_559770_425.jpg

resized_559769_729.jpg

resized_559798_422.jpg

resized_559793_674.jpg

resized_559789_311.jpg

resized_559784_105.jpg

resized_559799_958.jpg

There is no comparison bw this LM2500 and turbines used in various industries.The pics they are showing are not of turbines that can be used in ships.Making a Gas turbine engine is not a joke.

Tell, you think is one is also "too big" to be used?

MAPNA CEO has confirmed that they have achieved technology of producing single crystal turbine blades. This is very important since the technology is used in jet engines, meaning they can help MoD develop a national jet engine. One of the main obstacles for a country like Iran to develop jet engines is producing the SC used in the turbine, which can operate at high temperatures (near 1200 Celsius) and is resistant to creep and fracture at those temperatures. I think the problem is solved now.

This is why I like MAPNA, they are always after the latest technologies in their products and future designs.

MAPNA CEO has confirmed that they have achieved technology of producing single crystal turbine blades. This is very important since the technology is used in jet engines, meaning they can help MoD develop a national jet engine. One of the main obstacles for a country like Iran to develop jet engines is producing the SC used in the turbine, which can operate at high temperatures (near 1200 Celsius) and is resistant to creep and fracture at those temperatures. I think the problem is solved now.

This is why I like MAPNA, they are always after the latest technologies in their products and future designs.

Do you have a source confirming this? This is very important news.
Can you give a link etc?

Do you have a source confirming this? This is very important news.
Can you give a link etc?

He said it in "goftegu vizhe khabari" in channel 2. I haven't seen these videos to see they are the complete interview or not, but you can check if you want:

چیت‌چیان: تا پایان سال 200 مگاوات به ظرفیت تولید برق بادی اضافه خواهد شد/ علی‌آبادی: توربین‌های کلاس F تولید خواهد شد + فیلم
You should also read this:

Iran University of Science & Technology - دانشگاه علم و صنعت ايران

Thank, I cannot read Persian :( I can understand the words once heard. Does that article say it?

MAPNA CEO has confirmed that they have achieved technology of producing single crystal turbine blades.
Well this is really something to be proud of.Bw can you tell the genration of SCB which MAPNA has devloped.

It is not completely shut down, but it almost is. At least it is what I have heard about it from the people who work there in a few months ago. when a factory produce let's say 10-20% of the capacity, it would be named almost shut down.

Unfortunately not, there was a plan to visit and I couldn't make it because of some busy work. But my friends went there from Sharif and took many pictures and movies, they were also very impressed. I haven't heard about shutting down and I hope it's not true, because it's one of the few companies in Iran that uses real science and technology in its products, and their quality can be compared to foreign counterparts. I will visit there as soon as I can.

Hey Guys,
MAPNA is not such an extraordinary company you guys are talking about.
Sure it is one of the bests in ME but many things aren't been clarified about it and it has many corruption issues especially in it's managing stuff.
But about the decrease in it's market share it is a fact(sanctions had a positive impact on it's performance!), but solely because there are other emerging players in electricity market like "Bonyad Mostazafan" that are directly in competition with MAPNA and are breaking it's monopoly and market power, in Iran and other countries markets.

Hey Guys,
MAPNA is not such an extraordinary company you guys are talking about.
Sure it is one of the bests in ME but many things aren't been clarified about it and it has many corruption issues especially in it's managing stuff.
But about the decrease in it's market share it is a fact(sanctions had a positive impact on it's performance!), but solely because there are other emerging players in electricity market like "Bonyad Mostazafan" that are directly in competition with MAPNA and are breaking it's monopoly and market power, in Iran and other countries markets.
Have you seen the factory? it spans a very large area, definitely one of top ten or top five in Iran in this term.
MAPNA suffers more from corruption and sanctions than anything else. Anyway, Bonyad Mostaza'faan is another problem as you mentioned as well.

please don't spread your B.S about MAPNA. revenue/outlay rate in MAPNA is ten, and thanks to their management's attention to R&D, today they are completely independent in their their high tech products. if there is one company in Iran with true management, that will be MAPNA. if our car industry's management had one tenth of MAPNA's management capabilities, today they wouldn't beg for scraps from European's scrap manufactures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom