What's new

Iranian made power turbines:

ehat do call Iran today ?? which country in west Asia which Iran has no power in it ?? when you say house power what you mean ?? you Iran has not defied U.S in west Asia ?? may ask who is in contral of Syria + Lebenon +all north of Yeman +Bahrian +Iraq +ext in west Asia ?? what you mean by been power house ?/ been in control of policy of some west Asia country is not power to you ??

No need to get too emotional, he meant something else.

No need to get too emotional, he meant something else.
same here . i meant something ales . what i meant was never mind been power in West Asia that nothing peanuts . what Iran is today is ........................ .

what do call Iran today ?? which country in west Asia has power and they need to talk to solve west Asia issue's ?? why do you think U.S negotiate with Iran ?? when you say house power what you mean ?? you Iran has not defied U.S in west Asia ?? may ask who is in contral of Syria + Lebenon +all north Yeman +Bahrian +Iraq +ect in west Asia ?? what you mean by been power house ?/ been in control of policy of some west Asia country is not power to you ??
If you can't speak a certain language or comprehend what others are trying to say, don't debate in that language!

Your long rant has nothing to do with what he said. And it's in Iran's hands. The world has law and order and dictators in countries like Iran and North Korea are trying to push their respective countries in a different direction. Guess what, there are consequences. Whether you guys are sanctioned into oblivion for another 10,000 years or not makes no difference to the people of the world. It's up to you to change your own lives.

If Your long rant has nothing to do with what he said. And it's in Iran's hands. The world has law and order and dictators in countries like Iran and North Korea are trying to push their respective countries in a different direction. Guess what, there are consequences. Whether you guys are sanctioned into oblivion for another 10,000 years or not makes no difference to the people of the world. It's up to you to change your own lives.
we were talking about power . your low order does not count . if you can not enforce your low order then the low and order means nothing . your day of talking big in west Asia has come to the end . it become more and more clear as time goes pass by . do not try to talk big . talking is cheep . there not much long left before . Syria ........................... and this is forum .and it got nothing to do with you whether i can talk or not .forum it got its own rules . so action speak louder than words . let see your so called power . .

we were talking about power . your low order does not count . if you can not enforce your low order then the low and order means nothing . your day of talking big in west Asia has come to the end . it become more and more clear as time goes pass by . do not try to talk big . talking is cheep . there not much long left before . Syria ........................... and this is forum .and it got nothing to do with you whether i can talk or not .forum it got its own rules . so action speak louder than words . let see your so called power . .

yavar, you are such a disgrace to us

Lab2.jpg

Production2.jpg

Production1.jpg

Steam%20turbine%20catalogue%20-%20page%202%20-%20photo%201.jpg

Gas_page2.jpg

Product3.jpg

But the marine LM2500 is only 3.2 meters (10.5 feet) long. The pics in his posts show something massive.

LM2500.

There is no comparison bw this LM2500 and turbines used in various industries.The pics they are showing are not of turbines that can be used in ships.Making a Gas turbine engine is not a joke.

There is no comparison bw this LM2500 and turbines used in various industries.The pics they are showing are not of turbines that can be used in ships.Making a Gas turbine engine is not a joke.

Who says they can't be used in ship? MAPNA makes various turbines. Some of which can easily be used in ships. Iran has said the 7500 ton loghman destroyer we are making will be powered by turbines.

Who says they can't be used in ship?
If you see the pics you will clearly see that they are so big that it is not feasible to use them in ships.
MAPNA makes various turbinesSome of which can easily be used in ships..
No normal turbines cannot be used in ships.Give me examples otherwise.
Iran has said the 7500 ton loghman destroyer we are making will be powered by turbines.
A source or link would be appreciated.Dont give blog sources or pics but a reliable article

If you see the pics you will clearly see that they are so big that it is not feasible to use them in ships.

No normal turbines cannot be used in ships.Give me examples otherwise.

A source or link would be appreciated.Dont give blog sources or pics but a reliable article

You have only seen picture of ONE of the turbines and you're assuming all the turbines MAPNA creates can't be used.
MAPNA makes many smaller turbines too. Go research it yourself before making those claims. I don't see why the smaller turbines could not be used in the 7500 ton destroyer.

I don't know what CODG engine is but this one is for use in industry, a 4MW engine is very common in industries.
I hope you won't mind,a CODG stands for COmbined Diesel Gas,within which there is two classifications:
CODOG & CODAG. CODOG is COmbined Diesel or Gas propulsion used in warships in which a diesel engine and a gas turbine is combined. A diesel engine is used for cruising,and for sudden high speeds,gas turbine takes over.

You have only seen picture of ONE of the turbines and you're assuming all the turbines MAPNA creates can't be used.
MAPNA makes many smaller turbines too. Go research it yourself before making those claims. I don't see why the smaller turbines could not be used in the 7500 ton destroyer.
Calm down,I am just asking questions.Just making a small turbine doesnt mean that you can use it in ships.Gas turbine engines that are used in ships are very different from power Turbines that are used in Nuclear power plants and other industries.
Thats why i am asking you for a an article that would clear all the doubts.

Back
Top Bottom