What's new

Iranian Commander: Electronic Systems, Watchtowers Protecting Eastern side

@Armstrong, amen to that brother... specially the last part... however, there was no need for any justification, or a historical background... and yes I agree, Persians are equally to blame as the Wahabis... we know very well who's who....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong, amen to that brother... specially the last part... however, there was no need for any justification, or a historical background... and yes I agree, Persians are equally to blame as the Wahabis... we know very well who's who....

Sir jubbb aaap election laraiii geiii tou mujhee apnaa National Security Adviser rukhhh leinaaa ! :kiss3:

Jaiseee Nawaz kei saaath Sartaj Aziz so Khan kei saath Butt ! :smokin:

Both countries view each other as some sort of threat including spreading terrorism in each others country. This can well be another sour point in deteriorating relations

No kidding, I've been seriously considering to contest in the next round.... but then I think...... it's all too dirty to remain clean...... :blink:

Sir jubbb aaap election laraiii geiii tou mujhee apnaa National Security Adviser rukhhh leinaaa ! :kiss3:

Jaiseee Nawaz kei saaath Sartaj Aziz so Khan kei saath Butt ! :smokin:

@Slav Defence

I think the leadership in Tehran needs to open its eyes and look at the real enemy and stop feeling this insecurity since we aren't and haven't ever created troubles for them . Pakistan has an insurgency in Baluchistan by the same elements which create trouble for Iran in Sistan so supporting any militants is out of the question and we gain nothing by doing that . No-one is going to attack no one , my friend . But the atmosphere of mistrust and distancing from each other will continue if the Ayatollahs do not see the big picture here . Pakistan will never allows its territory to be used to attack Iran .

@Armstrong

Thanks for the extremely detailed post , my friend . Please note that when I said that ' both countries have good relations ' , I didn't mean to say that somehow Iran is a brotherly country * there exists no such thing * and somehow they keep their national interests below Pakistan - this trait is exclusive to Pakistanis .

@Armstrong

Thanks for the extremely detailed post , my friend . Please note that when I said that ' both countries have good relations ' , I didn't mean to say that somehow Iran is a brotherly country * there exists no such thing * and somehow they keep their national interests below Pakistan - this trait is exclusive to Pakistanis .

The Good Relations are a Figment of Our Imagination too & woefully One-Sided ! :)

We 'had' Good Relations when the Shah was in Power ! Very good relations in fact. He might not have been kind to his own people, or so I hear, but he was a good friend of Pakistan.

The Good Relations are a Figment of Our Imagination too & woefully One-Sided ! :)

We 'had' Good Relations when the Shah was in Power ! Very good relations in fact. He might not have been kind to his own people, or so I hear, but he was a good friend of Pakistan.

What makes you say that ? Not an enemy yet too , mate . Of course , the love of Ummah and the member countries is one sided and never really reciprocated in kind by anyone . But Iran is a neighbor and we still need to maintain a working and good relation with it whilst keeping the ' Pakistan first ' thing in mind .

I , for one , will never forget the backstabbing by Tehran on the Kashmir issue in the 90's .

What makes you say that ? Not an enemy yet too , mate . Of course , the love of Ummah and the member countries is one sided and never really reciprocated in kind by anyone . But Iran is a neighbor and we still need to maintain a working and good relation with it whilst keeping the ' Pakistan first ' thing in mind .

I , for one , will never forget the backstabbing by Tehran on the Kashmir issue in the 90's .

You just answered your own question ! :unsure:

And that coupled with the naughtiness of the Ayatollahs doesn't exactly endear me to them ! :D

So I think we should treat Iran as a purely 'business relationship' - there is no need to cultivate economic integration, social & cultural ties with them or even taking more than the required amount of interest in whether the International Community is going to castrate them or reconcile with them, unless of course we gain to make or lose something from it !

Our ties can be upgraded to something more at a later date after some fundamental issues have been resolved & some behavioral changes enacted !

Don't get me wrong - I have no ill will towards Iran ! God Bless & May they Prosper but I hope that God Blesses them & their Prosperity within the Territorial Confines & Ambitions of their own country - Not mine or any other !

I Only have few points to add.

1. Pakistan does not need another Front .. we already have our hands full with the 3 fronts we have at the moment . so we dont need another one at Iranian side .

2. Iran is trying to use pressure tactic .. just to gain a diplomatic edge ( which sadly is going to backfire ) . . that is in case a Drone actually flies over into Iran Space and they actually shoot it down . ( Despite all the Bravado & enthusiasm of my Iranian fellows here they simply lack the means to do so ) , American Drones have violated Iranian Air Space More then Pakistan Air Space .

3. Those who Blame ISI for Supporting Terror Groups in Iran .. Only thing i do have to say is Just Grow up .. and do some Research yourself .. instead of believing every thing wikipedia says .

You just answered your own question ! :unsure:

And that coupled with the naughtiness of the Ayatollahs doesn't exactly endear me to them ! :D

So I think we should treat Iran as a purely 'business relationship' - there is no need to cultivate economic integration, social & cultural ties with them or even taking more than the required amount of interest in whether the International Community is going to castrate them or reconcile with them, unless of course we gain to make or lose something from it !

Our ties can be upgraded to something more at a later date after some fundamental issues have been resolved & some behavioral changes enacted !

Don't get me wrong - I have no ill will towards Iran ! God Bless & May they Prosper but I hope that God Blesses them & their Prosperity within the Territorial Confines & Ambitions of their own country - Not mine or any other !

I agree Pakistan should have ties with Iran, economic ties. I doubt Iran's propensity for looking at other's territories will end even if there is a change of government, it is within their historical nature to covet expansion. Pakistan should always be ready in case Iran looks east, right now they are preoccupied in the West, Afghanistan is where Pakistan should draw a line. :drag:

I hadn't known Iran betrayed Pakistan in the 90's and could not believe it when I found out, never trust them sirjee.

Amen, that has to be the most highest of betrayal by any nation towards Pakistan, if they had not done it Kashmir would be free.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom