What's new

Iranian Commander: Electronic Systems, Watchtowers Protecting Eastern side

Ziaul Haq feared that Pakistani Shias may go out of control after Iranian Revolution.

For a while they did which is KSA funded madarsas to influence Sunnis in Pakistan.

Good move by Iran, they should realise that in case of conflict, only Afghan and Pakistan airbases will be used by the USAF.

Yes Iran shot down a OIC resolution which would have paved the way for UN involvement into the issue, at the time India was near collapse financially and any additional sanctions would have forced a resolution of the Kashmir conflict. :coffee:

In the 90s India could not bear sanctions. :)

India was already bailed out after 1991 reforms. 3 years can make a lot difference.

Kashmir as an integral part of India is deeply embedded in Indian pysche, any sanctions or war couldn't weaken it.

Good move by Iran, they should realise that in case of conflict, only Afghan and Pakistan airbases will be used by the USAF.

USAF has bases in Arab nations like Kuwait and AC always be roaming. In case of conflict US forces will come from West of Iran and by sea not from the East.

India was already bailed out after 1991 reforms. 3 years can make a lot difference.

Kashmir as an integral part of India is deeply embedded in Indian pysche, any sanctions or war couldn't weaken it.

Is that why your officials went to Iran to ask for help in the matter? :pop:

Obviously back then was a delicate issue.

Yes Iran shot down a OIC resolution which would have paved the way for UN involvement into the issue, at the time India was near collapse financially and any additional sanctions would have forced a resolution of the Kashmir conflict. :coffee:

Apparently a lot of countries backed out.

It changed the situation. Indonesia and Libya that were supportive of the resolution from day one, withdrew their support to the idea on March 7, on the eve of voting. Syria was initially supportive but later fled saying it would reconsider the draft if it is watered down. On the final day of March 9, Iran told the house that vote be deferred as consultations would start. Soon after, Pakistan declared it was ditched by Iran.

At the same time, a vote was going on against China and in a sharp tactical move, a junior Indian official voted in favor of Beijing. The game was over. To keep Beijing in good humor, Delhi took one huge tactical decision. George Fernandes had planned a huge international seminar on Tibet issue. Delhi ensured it does not happen and rejected visa applications of all the dignitaries flying from abroad. It was momentary loss of face but it worked very well at such a crucial juncture.

Pakistan lost China and Iran, and by 5 pm Pakistan announced withdrawal of its resolution.

And in any case, even if the resolution was passed, Kashmir wouldn't have got "freedom", it would have made things tougher for India sure, but wouldn't have changed the ground reality.

USAF has bases in Arab nations like Kuwait and AC always be roaming. In case of conflict US forces will come from West of Iran and by sea not from the East.

Is that why your officials went to Iran to ask for help in the matter? :pop:

Obviously back then was a delicate issue.

I suppose all those bases in AFG and Pak are icecream shops eh?

Our Western borders always receive the most attention. This is just to fill the gap and it's needed. USA can use Afg at will and pakistan seems to love to lease its airbases to arabs and americans for the right price (shamsi for example). I mean when you lease an airbase to the emaratis (lmao!) you're capable of anything really. When drones have flown over Iran, they have come in from AFG/Pak.

Our Western borders always receive the most attention. This is just to fill the gap and it's needed. USA can use Afg at will and pakistan seems to love to lease its airbases to arabs and americans for the right price (shamsi for example). I mean when you lease an airbase to the emaratis (lmao!) you're capable of anything really. When drones have flown over Iran, they have come in from AFG/Pak.

can you enlighten me which base US is using in pakistan? ill highly appreciate other wise correct your knowledge. :pissed:

There is no US base in Pakistan now. In Afghanistan there are plenty but why would US move war assets from Afghanistan when it is still trying to stabilize Afghanistan for 2014 draw down? That would be a blunder especially if Iran responds militarily in Afghanistan.

If war comes it will come from the West, Iran will respond west of its borders on oil fields as well. Or it will be fought in the sea.

Its called diplomacy.

You be arguing for the sake of arguing half the time. :rofl:

Apparently a lot of countries backed out.

And in any case, even if the resolution was passed, Kashmir wouldn't have got "freedom", it would have made things tougher for India sure, but wouldn't have changed the ground reality.

It was first laid out in the OIC and if the OIC had come to a common resolution than Pakistan was going to press on with getting it in the UN, Iran said no in the OIC and then the resolution fell through in the UN before it could get started.

Perhaps you are right Kashmir would not be free even today but maybe the conflict would be resolved and borders demilitarized by now, anyway the point is Iran back stabbed Pakistan then and that is when relations between Iran and Pakistan froze.

You better prove your point. :woot:

Point being no point in arguing what the resolution may had done, point was Iran had it knocked down which is what @Secur mentioned and we was talking about. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was first laid out in the OIC and if the OIC had come to a common resolution than Pakistan was going to press on with getting it in the UN, Iran said no in the OIC and then the resolution fell through in the UN before it could get started.

Perhaps you are right Kashmir would not be free even today but maybe the conflict would be resolved and borders demilitarized by now, anyway the point is Iran back stabbed Pakistan then and that is when relations between Iran and Pakistan froze.

Point being no point in arguing what the resolution may had done, point was Iran had it knocked down which is what @Secur mentioned and we was talking about. :lol:

Russia replaced USSR in UNSC, do you think resolution for sanctioning India could have even materialized. :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
can you enlighten me which base US is using in pakistan? ill highly appreciate other wise correct your knowledge. :pissed:

Shamsi has spent most of its life in the hands of Emaratis (that is LOW by any standards) and americans. The base can go back in the hands of arabs/americans... at any second.

Plus, Americans and arabs basically roam free in Pakistan. So do the taliban and a ton of wahabi terrorist animals. Trust me, if one border needs securing, it's the Iran-Pak/AFG border, not the other ones. We have clearly defined enemies along our other borders. In the West, it's the Americans. In the Persian Gulf, it's the US aircraft carriers and bases in oil islands. In Pakistan though, the problem is that you never know wtf is going on. arabs roam free, Americans come and go, wahabi thugs are walking like it's the "Wild West," the ISI itself LOVEEEES to fund the taliban and take money from arabs, the country's leaders have time and again sold pakistan to khaleejis (emaratis, saudis etc...). The unpredictability is a problem.

As I said before, when a country leases an airbase within its territory TO UAE, you need build a fence around it and do it quick.

Shamsi has spent most of its life in the hands of Emaratis (that is LOW by any standards) and americans. The base can go back in the hands of arabs/americans... at any second.

Plus, Americans and arabs basically roam free in Pakistan. So do the taliban and a ton of wahabi terrorist animals. Trust me, if one border needs securing, it's the Iran-Pak/AFG border, not the other ones. We have clearly defined enemies along our other borders. In the West, it's the Americans. In the Persian Gulf, it's the US aircraft carriers and bases in oil islands. In Pakistan though, the problem is that you never know wtf is going on. arabs roam free, Americans come and go, wahabi thugs are walking like it's the "Wild West," the ISI itself LOVEEEES to fund the taliban and take money from arabs, the country's leaders have time and again sold pakistan to khaleejis (emaratis, saudis etc...). The unpredictability is a problem.

As I said before, when a country leases an airbase within its territory TO UAE, you need build a fence around it and do it quick.

ill repeat my question again

Now which base of pakistan is under US use? don't use assumptions i am asking if you have reference to support your allegation.

well where you see AMericans and Arabs roaming free in pakistan? or you such a delusional person just saying with hate.

sigh....

what in the actual fuu are you even talking about?

If you can't understand English, don't ******* start an arguement.

I meant are you actually going to deny the fact that the Taliban in AFG owe their existence to ISI/Pakistan? This is like denying that the Earth is round.
Rubbish.

If it is a fact(according to u) then show me proof!

The country in which yr living has failed to show any type of proof over that! But is crying itself fool in media.

There is a saying in intel. world tell a lie enough times and it becomes truth. this is precisely what america does.

From 9/11 to Usama in Pak from Irani Nukes to Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

This ISI Afg taliban is also part of same drama.

So if u join their camp then dont expect any good from us too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom