What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

Source for being a new iranian brand and in Iran please!

Maybe the engineers or the design is Iranian but that doesn't make it like Saipa for example!

You know what I'm saying?

It's inside iran...

& has both Iranian and foreign parts...

What's wrong in that?

Maybe the engineers or the design is Iranian but that doesn't make it like Saipa for example!

Getting sick and tired of you and your low IQ comments in this section. You are the one whom claimed it's not in Iran and you ask Soheil to prove otherwise?

What do you think the "Iranian supercar" eith Iranian flag in the pic below means?

16465683_224003654728598_2053577130125557760_n.jpg

You think it means the car is not being made by a company in Iran?

Last edited:
It's inside iran...

& has both Iranian and foreign parts...

What's wrong in that?
Nothing wrong but I saw several cars which are very hot and they were described as Iranian cars to find out later that their headquarters are not in Iran but in Europe!

Source for not being in iran !
it will be used general motorz engine

bro it will produce in iran

bro look at the persian information and look at this name :| if you know iranian names
http://www.avalkhodro.com/اولین-سوپر-اسپرت-ایرانی-سیروان-موتورز/

Nothing wrong but I saw several cars which are very hot and they were described as Iranian cars to find out later that their headquarters are not in Iran but in Europe!
they have european branch for exporting of these cars because of sanctions

What cars can you get in your country?

In the US, we generally cannot get third-world mfg'ed cars - it's basically US/Canada/Mexico, Western Europe, Japan, and Korea. There are very few if any Indian, Pakistani (didn't even know they mfg'ed), Eastern European cars. I mean very few in that there are more homemade/kit cars than those nationalities.

China is selling some very cheap vehicles in the US, but they are generally the kind of thing that a park might use as a utility vehicle, not something you'd use to commute. China does contribute parts to both American, Asian and other mfgs though - my Ford Mustang has a Chinese transmission (and a Spanish engine, so the parts come from everywhere these days).

Kit example, and something I wouldn't mind having :-)
http://www.factoryfive.com/kits/mk4-roadster/

indian cars are junk absolute flop here in UK

tata motors got chased away during the market research days

There's no Iranian cars here. They will not pass our impact test. Plus most people would not buy it if it were available . I can buy a Japanese car for 13,000 USD. Why would i buy Iranian car with lower quality ?
Can you kindly list few of the Japanese cars with price range of $5800 to $12000?
I can list couple of Iranian cars get exported for even lower price.

Can you kindly list few of the Japanese cars with price range of $5800 to $12000?
I can list couple of Iranian cars get exported for even lower price.
I never mention $5800. 13k USD for Honda Fit and 14000 USD for smart car.

smart Canada.jpg
Honda fit price.jpg
I never mention $5800. 13k USD for Honda Fit and 14000 USD for smart car.
Really!!

lets not forget all these prices are MSRPs. Excluding tax, license, registration, $875 destination charge, etc...
The model that has 16 alumium rings and some other accesories cost $24800! All this for a 1,5 l engine that consumes 7 l/100 km of fuel.. and is considered a super compact car.
http://www.honda.ca/buildyourhonda?model_key=fit&model_year=2017&returnUrl=true#!/en/ON/fit
http://automobiles.honda.com/fit

I don't say Honda is not good.. It rocks... but u get almost the same with almost half the price if you buy Iranian cars (not saying Iranian cars are top quality but I believe their quality and comfort far exceeds their price tags)

What about Smart!:

Getting sick and tired of you and your low IQ comments in this section. You are the one whom claimed it's not in Iran and you ask Soheil to prove otherwise?

What do you think the "Iranian supercar" eith Iranian flag in the pic below means?

16465683_224003654728598_2053577130125557760_n.jpg

You think it means the car is not being made by a company in Iran?

looking good.. how much it cost...TATA unveiled their new car in 32000$ range
tamo-racemo-sportscar-engine-cover-diffuser-pictures-photos-images-snaps-627x471.jpg
tamo-racemo-sportscar-instrument-console-pictures-photos-images-snaps-627x461.jpg
images(2).jpg
Tamo-Racemo-steering-wheel-2017-Geneva-Motor-Show.jpg
image-uploaded-from-ios-3.jpg

indian cars are junk absolute flop here in UK

tata motors got chased away during the market research days

really? We are exports cars from Asia, Europe and other countries... hmmm as usual you continue to show your hatred..

@SOHEIL I think Bajaj Pulsar exported to Iran right...
bajaj-dominar-400-front-quarter_827x510_81483516065.jpg

400cc model ...

Back
Top Bottom