What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

u mean susuzi mehran?
Yes.
Suzuki Mehran.
Suzuki partnered with a specially made Indian company called Maruti to launch the 800 here decades ago. They went on to become probably the most successful car company in the world in a sense: Maruti Suzuki.

800/Mehran was originally a popular Japanese car. Then they started making modifications for the subcontinent. Retired years ago in India.
It seems they launched the Indian version even in selected Euro markets and others, called Suzuki Maruti.

I wonder if Pakistan has/had the Indian "Zen" and "1000/Esteem". Those were the three cars in three classes by them.
Zen went through a radical change, but all retired now.
Esteem/1000 was a great rally car, though a family sedan.

Last edited:
This item is from last month but I didn't have linked-URL privileges at the time, perhaps there is some interest here:

Iran’s National Police receive locally assembled Kia Cerato vehicles
http://inteloniran.blogspot.com/2017/02/irans-national-police-receive-locally.html

139511201309376429944214.jpg

Iranian super car brand (( Sirvan motors )) will unveil its phoenix super car so soon
sirvanmotors.jpg
sirvan-motor-phoenix-painting-avalkhodro.jpg

its engines :D it has two engines
SirvanMotors-Avalkhodro-1024x341.jpg
photo_2017-03-01_22-56-02.jpg

its platform in formations
16.jpg
sirvan-motors-avalKhodro5.jpg

wow it has 1200 hp engine
it is picture of unveiling of platform
16465683_224003654728598_2053577130125557760_n.jpg

gsm-2.jpg

17076960_416800505330662_5333478267775090688_n.jpg
This car brand is not in Iran and I think the engine is out of Irans capabilities for now,but the platform is hot!

Yes, IKCO is exporting Dena, Samand LX, Soren, Runna models to Russia, Belarus, Venezuela, Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and some other markets... Due to many reasons, including Sanctions we have to yet see a real surge of Iranian automotive exports to the global markets. Iranian cars had the advantage of cheap prices but with Chinese growth in exporting low quality cars this advantage is no longer an advantage for Iran... Iranian automotive industry has still a long way to be in par with other industrial auto exporters such as Korea, Japan
Lol. Bullshit. Instead of blaming on "low quality " Chinese cars, why not blame it on Iran's inability to produce cars that people want to drive.
Seriously 1.7l @115 hp at max rpm

Lol. Bullshit. Instead of blaming on "low quality " Chinese cars, why not blame it on Iran's inability to produce cars that people want to drive.
Seriously 1.7l @115 hp at max rpm

Iran produces hundreds of thousands of cars which people are driving. Some do get imported like every other nation and when it came to chinese quality, they did not do so well.

This car brand is not in Iran and I think the engine is out of Irans capabilities for now,but the platform is hot!

Are you retarded? who said it's not based in Iran?

Iran produces hundreds of thousands of cars which people are driving. Some do get imported like every other nation and when it came to chinese quality, they did not do so well.
There's no Iranian cars here. They will not pass our impact test. Plus most people would not buy it if it were available . I can buy a Japanese car for 13,000 USD. Why would i buy Iranian car with lower quality ?

There's no Iranian cars here. They will not pass our impact test. Plus most people would not buy it if it were available . I can buy a Japanese car for 13,000 USD. Why would i buy Iranian car with lower quality ?

I am talking about people in Iran, not outside. Obviously Iran will not try to compete with the Japanese right now. Many steps to take before something like that happens. Iran first needs to make a brand which becomes known and then it can start to compete. Many barriers face Iran right now, including the sanctions.

Yeah bro ... We are shitty... Sorry about that!

Source for not being in iran !
Source for being a new iranian brand and in Iran please!

Maybe the engineers or the design is Iranian but that doesn't make it like Saipa for example!

You know what I'm saying?

Back
Top Bottom