What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

And you are saying this with empirical data back it up or just speculating?

No ... More close to older land cruiser models !

both. they all are using Z24 Nissan engine, thats why they could have mass production. there is no other option yet. because no other engine in same class are producing in iran.

p.s: im wonder that what could have happened if we had not good relationship with the world like last decade and couldnt buy and transfer the technology of this engine, then we were not able even produce all these simple vehicles and equip all our military forces and proxies through the middle east. because no engine were accessible. but some still are delusional and have no clue how sanctions work and all the time are chanting slogans..

Last edited:
both. they all are using Z24 Nissan engine, thats why they could have mass production. there is no other option yet. because no other engine in same class are producing in iran.

Again, I don't see any evidence however if we go with your reasonable assumption, an engine is just a part. The vehicle's off road capability are due to its: gearbox and gear ratios, suspension system, wheel travel and departure and arrival angle & clearance, chasis and traction control mechanisms. Hence one cannot just write a vehicle off simply because of its engine is decades old.

Also I have to agree with @SOHEIL , this thing resembles a Toyota Land Cruiser. Perhaps is on a reversed engineered TLC chassis?

Again, I don't see any evidence however if we go with your reasonable assumption, an engine is just a part. The vehicle's off road capability are due to its: gearbox and gear ratios, suspension system, wheel travel and departure and arrival angle & clearance, chasis and traction control mechanisms. Hence one cannot just write a vehicle off simply because of its engine is decades old.

Also I have to agree with @SOHEIL , this thing resembles a Toyota Land Cruiser. Perhaps is on a reversed engineered TLC chassis?

a google search would give you the source.

its about safir vehicle.
http://www.military.ir/forums/topic/6082-بررسی-کامل-خودروهای-تاکتیکی-سفیر-و-طوفان/

all the other like the gearbox and ... also use the same as nissan, just recently some try to do some improvement.

old or new, its the only vehicle in this class that are producing in iran while most parts are domestic.
second- its very cheap and Economic as the performance it provides.( even in civil market, there is no other option to be such cheap but effective, thats why its still in production line)
third- they try to somehow get the license of toyota production line to replace with current nissan parts but no success yet.

Saipa "Quick" will cost less than $10000 per factory announcements.

Saipa-Quick-11.jpg

koik232.jpeg

edad2dea-a34e-478a-9a5c-70b9ff5e0dcd.jpg

101b2ab8-e23c-4301-aa1e-64389d1ca603.jpg

14326763-4a4f-4cd2-89e2-f60f3db4402b.jpg

d9455683-e6dc-4f74-9893-52840eab6b6f.jpg

b0f997c2-9592-485d-8652-49c8e353dd3a.jpg

046zxi2scwe5136qntvu.jpg

I wanna test drive one. Are they available in the UAE? Do you know?
Normally you soon can test drive or buy this model in Iraq, Syria before anywhere else. There are new Ncap level models will come into production and I guess they can be exported to your countries as well. so, not this one but other coming models, there is hope!

Vehicle Prices in Pakistan are absurdly high. Got this new for USD 45k (approx) couple of months back ! View attachment 383001 View attachment 383002 View attachment 383003

Man what a lovely truck :) We don't have Hilux in North America but i think it shares a Chassis with Toyota Tacoma (North America):
https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/build-price/tacoma

and certainly lower in price. Note that Canadian prices are higher than US (not just because of the dollar but because of other factors). You can pick up a similar configuration as that picture for $45K Canadian Dollars (1 USD ~ 1.3 CND)

p.s: im wonder that what could have happened if we had not good relationship with the world like last decade and couldnt buy and transfer the technology of this engine, then we were not able even produce all these simple vehicles and equip all our military forces and proxies through the middle east. because no engine were accessible. but some still are delusional and have no clue how sanctions work and all the time are chanting slogans..
There are other options under production and are produced in hundreds to have a feedback and then put it to mass production. Iranian engine producers are already on the verge of becoming a world class quality producers.

We have a high tech company in Qazvin started the work on mass production of a Euro-6 family of engines... these engines will cover the needs of all classes (A, B, C) and are from 3 Cylynder, 1000 cc, 100hp, 4 l/100km to bigger 2000 cc models for bigger cars.

There is another company called IPCO already desingned and built and under going mass production phase new diesel engines. One of them is :
EFD.jpg

It is EFD-1 Engine: 1496cc, 120 hp, 356 nm, 5.2 l/100km and is Euro 5

We also have EF7-TC engine that is under mass production: It is 1650 cc, 150 hp, 215 Nm.

31174_861.jpg

14835999584286.jpg

There is another set of new engines under development by IKCO. These engines are already designed and produced and is waiting for the new factory site to be built to start its mass production. This family has up to 160hp of power output, 280 NM of Torque and an exceptionally low consumption rate 4.7 l/100km for the most powerful model.

Btw, do u really think for a defense industry that can build warships, submarines, radars, air defense systems and specially all types of more power ful (marine, UAV and compressor engines) that is a WOW tech to design and build its own necessary vehicle engines!! Some of you just want to say something so others don't call you deaf! The range of military and civilian techs that Iran mastered in last couple of years is incomparable to what we had 6 years ago...or 10 years ago or even 3 years ago...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I like many of the Iranian designs. Cost seems good too.

India is forever indebted to "Mehran".
It was called Maruti 800 and it's the car that changed everything for India.
But it seems the same car is the bane of Pakistan.
I like the very old and old M800 designs than the later ones. (Now discontinued).
But it's personal preference. I'm sure others disagree.

But there's no doubt that the latest Pakistani Mehran's design is an absolute middle finger.

I like many of the Iranian designs. Cost seems good too.

India is forever indebted to "Mehran".
It was called Maruti 800 and it's the car that changed everything for India.
But it seems the same car is the bane of Pakistan.
I like the very old and old M800 designs than the later ones. (Now discontinued).
But it's personal preference. I'm sure others disagree.

But there's no doubt that the latest Pakistani Mehran's design is an absolute middle finger.
u mean susuzi mehran?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom