What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

She is not that robust looking lol
I didn't examined this new Dena Plus model but the older Dena is very robust and I liked it a lot... In Iran with the price of Dena ($13500) you can never buy anything even close to Dena... In this price range only Iranian, Chinese and some French cars are available that in reality only a few of them worth the money you spend on them... I tested Dena a few years ago and had a trip with it... It is a car very much worth its price... and feels good driving it...

I didn't examined this new Dena Plus model but the older Dena is very robust and I liked it a lot... In Iran with the price of Dena ($13500) you can never buy anything even close to Dena... In this price range only Iranian, Chinese and some French cars are available that in reality only a few of them worth the money you spend on them... I tested Dena a few years ago and had a trip with it... It is a car very much worth its price... and feels good driving it...

Is Iran exporting this car to anyone?

Is Iran exporting this car to anyone?
Yes, IKCO is exporting Dena, Samand LX, Soren, Runna models to Russia, Belarus, Venezuela, Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and some other markets... Due to many reasons, including Sanctions we have to yet see a real surge of Iranian automotive exports to the global markets. Iranian cars had the advantage of cheap prices but with Chinese growth in exporting low quality cars this advantage is no longer an advantage for Iran... Iranian automotive industry has still a long way to be in par with other industrial auto exporters such as Korea, Japan

IMG_20170205_234902.jpg
IMG_20170205_234909.jpg

Iraqi PMU (likely Badr) military parade in Najaf this week displayed brand new Kaviran 3200 Diesel 3/4 ton trucks. [Sorry, can't post links due to forum minimum number posts rule]

17160677_805091616304607_1752806672_n.jpg

iran's saipa new saina (saina hatchback) its a little cross over like lifan x50

17125184_805091786304590_1746065259_n.jpg
Looks half decent actually. If it is not a death trap like saipas "pride" then it is a step in right direction at least.

Looks half decent actually. If it is not a death trap like saipas "pride" then it is a step in right direction at least.
yes bro they said they want to send it to euroncap for standard tests ... i think they focus a little on safety :)

i think it is the best choice in the range of 8000 dollars in iran

i think its back is similar to bmw x1 :D
i think it is a little copy in design

Pride was old KIA, perhaps with copy rights!

We know rest are also under license productions, same as we have in Pakistan.
We give more rights to investor and allow them to us their own brand name.

Does anyone buy these Iranian made cars? Adam Revo the Pakistani made car had a sad story. We muslims are worshippers of western or japanese made cars. No offense.
not only Muslims but also non Muslims like German and Japs, its because of quality and safety, but don't worry, soon you'll see Chinese.

I checked prices of these,cars and they are reasonable
Those are gas guzzlers only good for Iran.
World is moving to more strict emission standards and from gas to electric..

Iran is one the most progressive countries in hybrid use of clean fuels. Most of Iranian cars are dual CNG/PETROL engine cars and when they are on CNG the consumption for a regular sedan is around 3 to 4 litters/100 km. Also the recent petrol engines has a regular consumption of 5 to 8 l/100km for a normal 80 to 120 hp engine. Although the world is moving slowly toward more efficient engines but generally most of the cars sold today around the world has almost the same consumption and efficiency. But I agree that this road has no end and all need to work much harder to achieve even better rates.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom