What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

I know of several join India-Iran business happening on even small scale level that has led to a massive trade relationship that is growing very healthy in both directions
exactly have to start from somewhere to make it big
look at the thread and the cars u really wanna turn this to India-Pak thread
lets just agree to disagree
do tag me on a relevant forum bro
as i understand its 12 am so happy independence day

exactly have to start from somewhere to make it big

look at the thread and the cars u really wanna turn this to India-Pak thread
lets just agree to disagree
do tag me on a relevant forum bro
as i understand its 12 am so happy independence day

I appreciate the wishes (And same back to you!)

https://defence.pk/threads/happy-independence-day-pakistan.444023/page-12#post-8569188

But I just want to know what you mean by saying Pakistan - Iran business relations are the "biggest" and that everyone else is just interested in the "labour" (whatever that means). Do you have any numbers or data or articles?

My intention is not to compare between India and Pakistan in this regard (their total financial, economic relation with Iran) but simply for you to clarify and back up what you mean....since you are using qualifiers such as "biggest" in region etc....when I beg to differ.

Anyways you are correct, its a Iran car thread so lets end it here....but maybe link me to a thread where you have discussed this issue (or being discussed by others) and we can proceed there.

But I just want to know what you mean by saying Pakistan - Iran business relations are the "biggest" and that everyone else is just interested in the "labour" (whatever that means). Do you have any numbers or data or articles?

My intention is not to compare between India and Pakistan in this regard (their total financial, economic relation with Iran) but simply for you to clarify and back up what you mean....since you are using qualifiers such as "biggest" in region etc....when I beg to differ.

Anyways you are correct, its a Iran car thread so lets end it here....but maybe link me to a thread where you have discussed this issue (or being discussed by others) and we can proceed there
hahahahah
i directed it towards saudis
what i meant to say is that in this region(gulf)
Iran is the only country with "bilateral trade ventures"
and the rest of gulfies are only interested in our manpower aka labour and military
i was not even imagining the fish of ganges nor the shores of malabar

hahahahah
i directed it towards saudis
what i meant to say is that in this region(gulf)
Iran is the only country with "bilateral trade ventures"
and the rest of gulfies are only interested in our manpower aka labour and military
i was not even imagining the fish of ganges nor the shores of malabar

oh ok gotcha! Yep I get what you mean now...thanks for clarifying.

IMG_20161205_224617.jpg

IMG_20161205_224600.jpg

IMG_20161205_224519.jpg

IMG_20161205_224804.jpg

Turbo charged ... 151 hp

Hybrid Electric is the future Iran needs to be heading towards!! Just build a full electric car with an small gasoline powered generator!!!! Even if the consumption turns out the same full gas car that's the technology Iran should be heading towards & improving on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

structered water, try magnets on the radiator and the oil pipes. no rust no limescale, softer water improved cooling etc.
type water softener magnets in google and youtube.

Back
Top Bottom