What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

IMG_20161209_211114.jpg
QuickMemo+_2016-12-09-21-10-06.png

Does anyone buy these Iranian made cars? Adam Revo the Pakistani made car had a sad story. We muslims are worshippers of western or japanese made cars. No offense.
Our stupid manufacturers are only importing the out dated platforms from France and S.Korea while our own engineers can design and produce far far better than those products. In fact It is about the benefits of brokerage and importing western trash.
@SOHEIL I trust only military industries of our country not these doodle importers of IKCO and Saipa.

1.7 CVVT 115 HP

1.7 Turbocharged 150 HP
:woot::woot:
The manual turbocharged engine produces 150BHP that is a lot of power output from 1.7 engine! Can the engine be purchased alone? Do you have more info on the engine manufacturer? get the engine and craft your own car that's what I am thinking!

:woot::woot:
The manual turbocharged engine produces 150BHP that is a lot of power output from 1.7 engine! Can the engine be purchased alone? Do you have more info on the engine manufacturer? get the engine and craft your own car that's what I am thinking!

IKCO EF7 engine

Its looking great brother.

Straight 4 cylinder arrangement right?

If I am not mistaken, engine has seperate CNG and petrol injection systems right...a first in the world for this size. Of course theres a seperate diesel version too I think.

How much is the gas mileage/cost of fuel for CNG and petrol in Iran with these cars do you know?

Iran looking to up the cylinders in any future versions of the engine?

Otokar's 'Sultans' to be manufactured in Iran

autowp.ru_otokar_sultan_maxi_1.jpg

Used in over 40 countries, the "Sultan" buses of Otokar, one of the subsidiaries of Koç Group, will now be manufactured in Iran. In accordance with the agreement signed with Iranian OGHAB, the assembly, sale and marketing activities of the Sultan buses will be conducted by OGHAB.

According to a statement made by the company, Otokar will export technology and licenses to Iran for the Sultan buses, which operate under the "Navigo" brand in other countries including France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Otakar, which has been operating within the sector for over 50 years, signed a technology and license agreement with OGHAB Afshan Industrial and Manufacturing for the production of the Sultan buses. The said agreement indicates that the buses will be exported to Iran in a completely knocked down (CKD) state and their assembly, sales and marketing activities will be conducted by OGHAB. The agreement will be valid for three years, and can be extended for two more years in accordance with the demands of the both parties. OGHAB will pay a 500,000 euro license fee to Otokar under the signed technology transfer agreement. In addition to CKD purchases, OGHAB will pay royalties in varying amounts for each localized item to be procured from Iran in place of Otokar in the future.

http://www.dailysabah.com/automotive/2016/12/20/otokars-sultans-to-be-manufactured-in-iran

Back
Top Bottom