What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

QuickMemo+_2016-06-16-22-49-26.png

@SOHEIL It looks good. The design can still benefit from using less curvy lines and more straight lines to look more modern and sporty!
IKCO is apparantly doing good. What about Saipa? Are they still producing prides or did they scrap the junks?

Whats the engine options in this baby?

1.6 turbo (150 hp)

@SOHEIL It looks good. The design can still benefit from using less curvy lines and more straight lines to look more modern and sporty!
IKCO is apparantly doing good. What about Saipa? Are they still producing prides or did they scrap the junks?

Saipa working on SP100 !

Good looking... But we have to wait for the final product

Pride still in production... Gonna replace with tiba soon!

Nice!!!

Is it all made inside Iran? Is it based on an existing engine or totally developed inside Iran?

Are there any good videos of the production facility of khodro and also any performance video reviews?

How many cars does Khodro make/sell yearly and does it export to other countries?

WTF.............. they even have auto industry way better than us
dont know why we still in delusion just take advantage and do crazy business there already
i think pakistan have more business oppurtunities in Iran than any one else in region
others only want our manpower

:unsure:

i think pakistan have more business oppurtunities in Iran than any one else in region
others only want our manpower

Explain?

I know of several join India-Iran business happening on even small scale level that has led to a massive trade relationship that is growing very healthy in both directions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom