What's new

Irani IRGC colonel assassinated

Commander of Mossad terror squad was killed in a drone attack last night.

His convoy was targeted by Iranian suicide drone near Erbil airport

14010319000032_Test_NewPhotoFree.JPG

14010319000033_Test_NewPhotoFree.JPG
Israel assassinates Iranian top generals, Iran attacks some random Iraqis as usual.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA HIS NAME IS "ASA FLOTS"?
That's a joke name in Hebrew, it basically says "Iran assassinated Dida Fart" (Did a fart)
No way that's real

HAHAHHAHAHAHA HIS NAME IS "ASA FLOTS"?
That's a joke name in Hebrew, it basically says "Iran assassinated Dida Fart" (Did a fart)
No way that's real
It's his nikname in agency, but then again, you can advise Mossad agents to use their real name, lol.

Israel assassinates Iranian top generals, Iran attacks some random Iraqis as usual.
lol, sure, random Iraqis!

It's his nikname in agency, but then again, you can advise Mossad agents to use their real name, lol.
There's no way it's his nickname, it's like a CIA agent named Sukon Deeznutz or some other foolish name, I think someone was fooled

By the way this looks more like a car crash than a kamikaze drone

I'm just curious when Iran kills random Iraqis, why their families don't complain! :lol:

There's no way it's his nickname, it's like a CIA agent named Sukon Deeznutz or some other foolish name, I think someone was fooled
Also transfer your nickname suggestions to them.

By the way this looks more like a car crash than a kamikaze drone
Videos of it's explosion are available on the Internet, but while giving your suggestions, also ask them to publish more pictures from other angles!

I'm just curious when Iran kills random Iraqis, why their families don't complain! :lol:

Also transfer your nickname suggestions to them.

Videos of it's explosion are available on the Internet, but while giving your suggestions, also ask them to publish more pictures from other angles!
They probably do complain

Bro, just like no CIA operator will nickname themselves "Mast Urbator", no Mossad agent will call himself "Asa Flots"
It's funny you believe that, genuinely, it's hilarious, they literally gaslighted Iranians to believe they killed some random Iraqi guy called Asa Flots?

They probably do complain

Bro, just like no CIA operator will nickname themselves "Mast Urbator", no Mossad agent will call himself "Asa Flots"
It's funny you believe that, genuinely, it's hilarious, they literally gaslighted Iranians to believe they killed some random Iraqi guy called Asa Flots?
There is never any complains and like always,there is no corpses. people in that car just vanished into thin air :lol:

And about your mentioned nickname, I think it does suites them very much.

There is never any complains and like always,there is no corpses. people in that car just vanished into thin air :lol:

And about your mentioned nickname, I think it does suites them very much.
Okay, keep on assassinating random Iraqis while we keep on killing your top generals, we like that equation

Okay, keep on assassinating random Iraqis while we keep on killing your top generals, we like that equation
That's right. keep calling your officers random Iraqis, in the end, it's your leaders who are warning about your distinction.

That's right. keep calling your officers random Iraqis, in the end, it's your leaders who are warning about your distinction.

Lol, it's hilarious, you kill some Iraqis, you were gaslighted to believe his name was roughly translated "Dida Fart" and that he is a Mossad agent

That's some fake news, unsurprising when it comes from Middle East Monitor, literally putting words in his mouth. Israel is facing a threat, not a brink of collapse. That would be Iran.

That's some fake news, unsurprising when it comes from Middle East Monitor, literally putting words in his mouth. Israel is facing a threat, not a brink of collapse. That would be Iran.
lol, even Netanyahu has mentioned the curse of 80. that Jews have never ruled for more than 80 years , and let's forget the comments from Zionist strategists :lol:

lol, even Netanyahu has mentioned the curse of 80. that Jews have never ruled for more than 80 years , and let's forget the comments from Zionist strategists :lol:
Lol, dude, your nonsensical, schizophrenic words don't mean anything, keep on killing random Iraqis after being gaslighted by the Mossad to do so

1654784390011.png

You Iranians got fooled twice he changed it to Amit Romem which translates into "The Faggot"

All the Israelis are laughing at you
1654784429042.png

LOL.... The Faggot? So he was´nt a mossad agent and just a typical Israeili then??

Look.... I thought you said you are happy with Iranians taking out random Iraqis that have nothing to do with the chosen people...... your behavioure on this forum tells me that maybe the Iranians were taking out some big Yidz hiding in Iraq....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom