What's new

Iran to hold a Holocaust cartoon competition in response to Charlie Hebdo

The lands belong to Palestinians and the Ashkenazi Jews who both are indigenous to those lands....

No it belongs to the civilization of the Jews, they can deem whoever they feel as rightful owners. Now you can fight with history and tell me for how many years there have been muslims there, but I'm not a party to this.

I am definitely supporting the Chinese in their quest for justice and you will see my middle finger to the Japs if they deny this legitimate apology. I do not support the US Nuking japan either. Where is the 'double standard' here? This isn't about Iran, if Pak does it I'll criticize them too. It is ABOMINABLE.
The double standard is in the free speech idea...

Europeans idea of freedom of speech - draw a guy who claims he spoke to god 1500 years ago
Iranians - take the piss out of a recent event where potentially millions of people were gassed/starved/diseased/shot to death for having a big nose and a love of money

I dont care either way, I would enter if I could draw, it just seems like a childish response to being insulted, your mums fat, well yeah but your mum died of cancer hahaha

No it belongs to the civilization of the Jews, they can deem whoever they feel as rightful owners. Now you can fight with history and tell me for how many years there have been muslims there, but I'm not a party to this.

It belongs to any who currently live there but there are far to many people in some areas of the ME who have a skin tone far to dark to be from that area and no doubt are descendants of Invaders themselves so no one really belongs, many Palestinians look little like people from that area 2000 years ago would have looked which is the Mediterranean look so when you see some brown skinned Palestinian who looks like he just came out of Yemen claiming that it is his land then its a joke, the same with alot of Jews who come from mostly Russian/EE stock.

Iran to hold a Holocaust cartoon competition in response to Charlie Hebdo?
Who cares?

Last edited:
I dont agree with this. Sure France will go down as hypcorites in history books in the future due their anti muslim policies (all out banning pro Palestine protest (freedom to protest down the drain) or making it a crime to deny the armenian "genocide" whilst totally ignoring the millions of turks, adyghes, azeris who were killed or forced to flee their homes in the caucuses. However that doesnt mean we should fall down to their level because jews suffered immensely at the hands of the nazis and part of the reason why zionists are such cold hearted beings today who have no qualms about having evicted millions of Palestians from their motherland is because of the brutality they suffered at the hands of the nazis , making them forget any morality and only believing in the law of might is right.

Before you post like this, remember how chinese people view the denial by the japanese of their atrocities against the chinese.

What denial?

I was correcting him on the number. The correct number is 6 million, not 3 million.

Last edited:
What denial?

I was correcting him on the number. The correct number is 6 million, not 3 million.
You know very well what I mean.

“In a world of conflict, a world of victims and executioners, it is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
Albert Camus

You know very well what I mean.

“In a world of conflict, a world of victims and executioners, it is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
Albert Camus

I don't understand what you mean at all. :no:

You'll have to explain what exactly it is, that you are accusing me of doing.

Before you post like this, remember how chinese people view the denial by the japanese of their atrocities against the chinese.

What exactly are you accusing me of?

If you think I am a Holocaust denier, then you are WAY off base. I learned extensively about the Holocaust during my history classes, I saw the pictures and the documents, I have no reason to reject such a huge mountain of evidence.

There is no stigma about that kind of thing here (regardless of which position you hold), but I always prefer to go with the evidence.

If its not uncomfortable for you to do so, please tell me about the Japanese atrocities against the Chinese ? My history classes unfortunately were more along the lines of what happened during the Antiquity Era, in the West and in South Asia.

One part of my brain thinks it's a distasteful gesture and this subject should never be joked about, but then I remember how everyone was saying "it's just a cartoon" and "freedom of speech", so fair enough.

What exactly are you accusing me of?

If you think I am a Holocaust denier, then you are WAY off base. I learned extensively about the Holocaust during my history classes, I saw the pictures and the documents, I have no reason to reject such a huge mountain of evidence.

There is no stigma about that kind of thing here (regardless of which position you hold), but I always prefer to go with the evidence.
Compare to
International Holocaust Remembrance Day thread | Page 4

The difference between the total of the victims of the gassings cited in the above mentioned composition and the number of victims of the operation groups and the total of roughly 6 million victims of the Nazi persecution of the Jews results from the fact that a very high percentage of the victims have lost their lives through indirect extermination actions such as the method "destruction through work," bad treatment, under nourishment, epidemics, exhaustion during forced transportations etc.

Back
Top Bottom