What's new

Iran to hold a Holocaust cartoon competition in response to Charlie Hebdo

You are allowed to talk about it. Denying one of the worst crimes ever due to antisemitism and racism is another thing. We are talking about scientifically established facts. And not fairy tales written in books by random dudes thousands of years ago.

You are talking about scientific facts... so better come up with evidence to refute them other wise you only make yourself appear more stupid than you are.
Please read this book on this controversial subject. Its written by a world renowned American Jewish author Norman Gary Finkelstein:

The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering, New Edition 2nd Edition: Norman G. Finkelstein: 9781859844885: Amazon.com: Books

As usual Holocash activists tried to use good old anti-semitism and holocaust-denial card on him as well, while failing miserably as Finkelstein is not only Jewish from both mother and father side, most of his own family died in Holocaust:

Based on his criticism of Holocaust exploitation, the Anti-Defamation League and others branded Finkelstein as a Holocaust denier, despite his being the son of two Holocaust survivors, most of whose family died in the Holocaust.

Norman Finkelstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shitty and backward minded. :nono:. And if the government is involved, it is a shitty and backward minded government, :pissed:

Why ? Is this not part of freedom of expression as per western standard?

Listen to former US President JFK:

"And so, My Fellow Americans, Ask Not the Holohoax figure, ask if Holohoax has happened"
John-F.-Kennedy-Quotes-1.jpg

and this one too

Why ? Is this not part of freedom of expression as per western standard?
Two or more wrongs don't make one right. There r now jews in Iran,won't make any difference. In contrast Pakistan was burning in response to Danish cartoons. Several cinema theatres in Karachi were burned by extremists,in Lahore many motor vechiles were burned. A few days latter,the Danish Embassy was bombed in Pakistan.

Two or more wrongs don't make one right. There r now jews in Iran,won't make any difference. In contrast Pakistan was burning in response to Danish cartoons. Several cinema theatres in Karachi were burned by extremists,in Lahore many motor vechiles were burned. A few days latter,the Danish Embassy was bombed in Pakistan.

Those are my words i frequently used in this forum. My point were to them is to respect the others or else they also have brain to hurt you, which Europe fail to understand past 200 years and only choose of hurting people (group of peoples) changes nothing else. Please go through and you will find out Black, Brown, pink, white and any other race hurt because of them (white) and yet still they are not learning from the past.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom