What's new

33 Million Gods in India and Not ONE capable of producing Oxygen! Charlie Hebdo

We never say behead anyone for blasphemy. We don’t care simply, happens everyday in India. You guys may love burning your own country because a girl lied about Prophet’s cartoon (yes she accepted that she lied).

You guys have lynched people over meat in the fridge

Sit down

Only reason you don't care about what Charlie hebdo has published is because of your habit to suck balls of white masters

Today I have realized that Indians really don't mind if their gods are insulted. See the reactions on this very thread where Pakistanis, and a South African, are showing some dislike, Indian Hindus are making fun of their own religion.

Tell me why a moderator must act on reports of insults where the aggrieved party doesn't have any problem?

I think action should be taken where the feelings are hurt.

Any suggestions??
Hindus mind criticisms from only those who mind criticisms regarding themselves. If Hindus criticise French religions (protestant/catholic), they won't attack either. So, coming from them a criticism is not hurtful. It is not criticism but the intention behind it that is being seen,
Exactly indians dont care because it is being done by their "White" masters. most people forget the founder of the RSS was jailed and groomed by the british, and swore allegience to the crown.

Had a muslim published these cartoons or even said what is depicted then they would be lynched to death.
Hos much tolerance muslims show to criticism? Why should anyone show tolerance to the intolerant? Tolerance or intolerance of hindus is based on reaction rather than absolute wordings.
Yet four of these Hindu critics of extreme Hinduism - Narendra Dabholkar, Govind Pansare, MM Kalburgi and Gauri Lankesh - were assassinated by Hindutvadis between 2013 and 2017.
These people were abusing people and communities, not criticising gods. There is a big difference

New Delhi: Charlie Hebdo, a French satirical weekly magazine, has released a cartoon strongly critiquing India’s acute oxygen crisis amid the devastating second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country.

Published on 28 April, the cartoon depicts Indians lying on the ground, gasping for oxygen. It also takes a dig at the multiple gods and goddesses in India, and how they have been unable to help the country’s plaguing oxygen crisis.

The accompanying catchphrase of the cartoon in French, reads: “33 million gods in India and not one capable of producing oxygen.”

The cartoon has been shared widely across Twitter to varying reactions. Some users have been offended by the inferences drawn, while others noted the truth to it.
Indians were happy last time... I would love to see their reaction now

You guys have lynched people over meat in the fridge

Sit down

Only reason you don't care about what Charlie hebdo has published is because of your habit to suck balls of white masters
If you ever get a chance come to old delhi, muslims freely cook and serve beef in restaurants. No one does anything, just a few fanatics lynched a few people doesn’t mean you’ll generalise the whole population.
Indians were happy last time... I would love to see their reaction now
You would be disappointed

If you ever get a chance come to old delhi, muslims freely cook and serve beef in restaurants. No one does anything, just a few fanatics lynched a few people doesn’t mean you’ll generalise the whole population.

Those "few fanatics" get garlands from the party that rules India

Sit down

I would urge the Muslim PDF members to please refrain from criticizing/making fun of other religions.

Its not allowed in our religion and if people following other religions delight in making fun of their own religions let them be, its of no concern to us.

True, what's the point of 33 million Gods, when they can't produce oxygen.

Instead of temples and if people had donated money to science and progress, today people would not be so desperate.

Manufacturing cost of Covishield is just 14 INR, but it is being sold at INR 650 in private, INR 300 to State government, INR 150 to Central government.

Last edited:
Hindus mind criticisms from only those who mind criticisms regarding themselves. If Hindus criticise French religions (protestant/catholic), they won't attack either. So, coming from them a criticism is not hurtful. It is not criticism but the intention behind it that is being seen,

Hos much tolerance muslims show to criticism? Why should anyone show tolerance to the intolerant? Tolerance or intolerance of hindus is based on reaction rather than absolute wordings.

These people were abusing people and communities, not criticising gods. There is a big difference

First things first you fail to understand the thinking of muslims vis via hindus. Let me break it down for you so you understand/other members to under hinduism.

Hinduism: There is a lack of unity as you already know being a hindu yourself. Millions of Gods millions of caste different beliefs systems etc... hell even being an atheist you can technically still be a hindu as ive observed many times in my life. Reason being hinduism never had a centralized belief system. Hinduism itself was a term first put together by persian muslims to describe all indiginous indian religions followed by adoption by the greeks and british themselves. Hinduism is pretty much thousands of religions classified into 1 category in a way for the west/east to understand. Honestly I understand hinduism a lot but a lot of westerners and eastern people cannot and thus it was categorized as a single religious belief.

The main way the RSS/right wing hindus try to relate to other monotheistic religion is to claim that God is 1 but can appear in many forms. but you fail to ask yourself the following...

- If God is 1 why would God being all powerful want to appear in many different dieties? wouldnt it be much easier for God to appear to everyone all the time at that point? Thus the most basis of your belief has failed... because God would not want to appear many times throughout life in different forms it would simply make people doubt more.

- Would God want himself to be compared to animals? simply put Hindus worship animals such as Monkeys, Elephants, cows, and even Pigs. Would the one singular God in the whole world want to take the form of such animals? These are animals who are hunted and consumed on a daily basis in the wild.

These are just 2 examples. I dont have time to go into the thousands of other reasons but humans have been given a mind beyond animals to think for themselves.

Now back to my first point of hinduism being created by the british/foreigns themselves for their own self interest...

The RSS actively supported the british loot of the indian subcontinent leading to trillions USD of losses to Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri lanka yet your kind still support the likes of Modi :D

If India actually supported some kind of unity within south asia itself then it would adopt a strict communist approach similar to China where religion itself regardless of being hindu, muslim, christian, etc... does not have any effect in daily life or businesses. Then believe me 90% of people would support that.

Last edited:
boycott of israeli and some western products? by Muslim countries.
start with food and drinks. sugar poison.

how about Muslims making fun of Gao Mata and teasing her with a knife?

Very well said

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom