What's new

Iran to hold a Holocaust cartoon competition in response to Charlie Hebdo

Compare to
International Holocaust Remembrance Day thread | Page 4

The difference between the total of the victims of the gassings cited in the above mentioned composition and the number of victims of the operation groups and the total of roughly 6 million victims of the Nazi persecution of the Jews results from the fact that a very high percentage of the victims have lost their lives through indirect extermination actions such as the method "destruction through work," bad treatment, under nourishment, epidemics, exhaustion during forced transportations etc.

Again, I don't understand what you are accusing me of?

I can hold plenty of unsavory opinions (and have every right to do so), but Holocaust denial will never be one of them. Since we were also victims during WW2.

6 million is the correct number, as I said in my first post. If you disagree then you can explain why.

If its not uncomfortable for you to do so, please tell me about the Japanese atrocities against the Chinese ? My history classes unfortunately were more along the lines of what happened during the Antiquity Era, in the West and in South Asia.

20-30 million of us were killed (estimate varies depending on source).

That's what we got for being weak, and for fighting against ourselves (Chinese civil war) instead of standing together.

There was a great deal of human experimentation and torture, like in the infamous "Unit 731". Then you have the Rape of Nanjing, etc.

I don't blame the modern generation of Japanese people what their ancestors did over 70 years ago though. Nihonjin knows this, the current generation is not responsible for what happened back then.

Just a lesson for us. One of many from our past 200 years.

those Jew who were killed by Nazi are no holy to anyone , just innocent civilians , and innocent civilians die , this is the bitter truth , this competition should have nothing to do with French Mag , but Iran is independent state, they have their own law , just like you cant Deny Holocaust in some countries , exactly Iran has all the right not just to deny it but make fun of it ...
and even after 12 people died ( never be justified ) the Mag and other people dont believe that they are making fun of 2 billion Muslims around the world .. so i guess , the Jews or even anyone should not have any objection over it ... they will make insulting cartoons or movies of our Prophet anyway...

That's what we got for being weak, and for fighting against ourselves (Chinese civil war) instead of standing together.

There was a great deal of human experimentation and torture, like in the infamous "Unit 731". Then you have the Rape of Nanjing, etc.

I don't blame the modern generation of Japanese people what their ancestors did over 70 years ago though. Nihonjin knows this, the current generation is not responsible for what happened back then.

May the dead rest in peace and may they never be forgotten ! :(

As much as it pains for me to admit; we have been responsible for atrocities during the '71 War as well. We don't believe that 90,000 of our boys (which included civilians such as the police) who were outgunned and cut-off from their main base which was a 1000 miles away while fighting a Civil War and confronting an Enemy on the borders for months could've killed 3 million Bengalis and raped 200,000 of their women but even if a single Bengali was killed or a single woman raped (in all probability many more than that were) is a blot on our sleeve !

May God forgive us all !

Let's all say Je suis Charlie on cue.
I dont agree with this. Sure France will go down as hypcorites in history books in the future due their anti muslim policies (all out banning pro Palestine protest (freedom to protest down the drain) or making it a crime to deny the armenian "genocide" whilst totally ignoring the millions of turks, adyghes, azeris who were killed or forced to flee their homes in the caucuses. However that doesnt mean we should fall down to their level because jews suffered immensely at the hands of the nazis and part of the reason why zionists are such cold hearted beings today who have no qualms about having evicted millions of Palestians from their motherland is because of the brutality they suffered at the hands of the nazis , making them forget any morality and only believing in the law of might is right.
In Turkey there are a lot of Circassians who fled Russian genocide. Everybody is silent on that and they even built a Olympic stadium on their bones. Even more than Caucasus people, there are a lot of Balkan people who fled East-Europe from genocide and persecution.

Shitty and backward minded. :nono:. And if the government is involved, it is a shitty and backward minded government, :pissed:
I agree
absolutely distasteful and disgusting. by doing so, Iranian regime brings itself down to the level of trolls and haters it criticizes for insulting Islam.

it is disturbing to see that a country which is predominantly shia which ritually mourns the massacre of Karbala is choosing to mock another tragedy in the early 19 century with an unprecedented number of people who were killed for their faith.

whenever other people try to draw a line and advocate Iran and its people for their rich culture and not being part of global wahabi terrorism, we get these sort of news.. alas what else can I say

Again, I don't understand what you are accusing me of?

I can hold plenty of unsavory opinions (and have every right to do so), but Holocaust denial will never be one of them. Since we were also victims during WW2.

6 million is the correct number, as I said in my first post. If you disagree then you can explain why.

Follow Gambit's line or argumentation. 3 or 6 million is irrelevant and discussion about that may in fact detract from the basic issue.

Excellent. I am all up for it.

Millions of people died in the war yes, nobody is denying that but it doesn't mean I don't have the freedom to say 'No, it didn't happen' or just make fun of it. That is my freedom of speech. You don't have to agree with me of course.

I agree
absolutely distasteful and disgusting. by doing so, Iranian regime brings itself down to the level of trolls and haters it criticizes for insulting Islam.

it is disturbing to see that a country which is predominantly shia which ritually mourns the massacre of Karbala is choosing to mock another tragedy in the early 19 century with an unprecedented number of people who were killed for their faith.

whenever other people try to draw a line and advocate Iran and its people for their rich culture and not being part of global wahabi terrorism, we get these sort of news.. alas what else can I say

What happens to my freedom to say 'No, there was no tragedy, its a funny little fantasy'. I am of course not talking about what happened (or didn't), I am talking about my freedom to deny anything happened.

It is about high time that the Holocaust religion get mocked and get exposed. For some reason, Zionists and their front groups want to mock Islam but don't want to talk about the Holocaust religion in any meaningful way that delineates from the official line.

Great work on the part of the Iranian organizers of the Holocaust Cartoon Competition. Indeed it is a great initiative!

Let's all say Je suis Charlie on cue.

In Turkey there are a lot of Circassians who fled Russian genocide. Everybody is silent on that and they even built a Olympic stadium on their bones. Even more than Caucasus people, there are a lot of Balkan people who fled East-Europe from genocide and persecution.

it's hypocrisy. The sochi Olympics was a disgrace. It's like Poland hosting sumer Olympics at aushwitz

Follow Gambit's line or argumentation. 3 or 6 million is irrelevant and discussion about that may in fact detract from the basic issue.

But the number is 6 million?

If you don't have a problem with the number I gave, what are you actually accusing me of?

Even the person I was replying to in the first page was happy that I provided the correct number.

So what is with the witch hunt?

May the dead rest in peace and may they never be forgotten ! :(

As much as it pains for me to admit; we have been responsible for atrocities during the '71 War as well. We don't believe that 90,000 of our boys (which included civilians such as the police) who were outgunned and cut-off from their main base which was a 1000 miles away while fighting a Civil War and confronting an Enemy on the borders for months could've killed 3 million Bengalis and raped 200,000 of their women but even if a single Bengali was killed or a single woman raped (in all probability many more than that were) is a blot on our sleeve !

May God forgive us all !

I don't think anyone denies that atrocities were committed but the figures are nonsensically exaggerated. 3 million people killed over a span of 9 months mean, about 12000 people were being killed a day, everyday, for 9 months. That is just utter bollocks.

And no mention of course of what Mukti Bahni did to the West Pakistanis.

It is not a Holocaust; it is a Holohoax!
Go back to beating your wife, inbred. Just because this is a Pakistani forum doesn't mean that trash-tier immigrants living off welfare in the US can come along and spew the garbage they get from the hicks and neo-Nazis (who ironically hate them too).

this country also shoot at Pakistan rangers patrols, while their citizen on this forum call it job weldone! what a wonderful display of culture... :disagree: don´t forget Iblis was also proud of his composition. :tdown:

The kind of mourning, they do for the shuhda of karbala, is also not less then an insult to the shaheeds, undermining the objective of ultimate sacrifice, result.... turning there own tribe away from Islam...... culture :tdown:

Mass killings of innocent civilians, by the hands of Nazis was a display of evil, same as hindus does with Muslims of India, same what Serbs did to Bosnisnas and Albanisas, same as ANA did to the kids of army officers, same as ISIS is doing in west Iraq, same as Boko Haram doing in Nigeria. Same as Mulla Sadar did in Basra and Baghdad.
Was Iran sleeping at all the above listed occasions? Let me say they were busy with genocide in Sistan. :tdown:

Go back to beating your wife, inbred. Just because this is a Pakistani forum doesn't mean that trash-tier immigrants living off welfare in the US can come along and spew the garbage they get from the hicks and neo-Nazis (who ironically hate them too).

Shut up, loser. I repeat again it is not a Holocaust; it is a Holohoax. You can take 6 million figure and shove it in your behind. The ongoing tragedy against Palestinians from early twentieth century to present is the real genocide. Btw, I doubt you're a Pakistani. I think you're fake!

Back
Top Bottom