What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran will go to the UN.

The UN, which Iran has cleverly dodged for decades; and the same UN which has moved and imposed sanctions on Iran.

Interesting match I guess !

My friend , As I said before I don't blame Pakistan however we know that Pakistan is not that safe .

This is a fact that those attacks are organized and launched from Pakistan and some people in Iran believe that Saudi supported government in Pakistan is behind these attacks to put pressure on Iran .

I do agree with you that a joint operation can be the best way to end them but I doubt if it happens .

I hope our governors find a solution to counter them cos only innocent soldiers lose their lives .
Habibi, I can assure you Pakistan's government or establishment is not so stupid, to harm Iranian interests in the region, we already have two enemies, one in the east (India) and one in the northwest (Afghanistan), we would never want another hostile country in the south-west, Pakistan's establishment and govt would be the last people on earth who could even think of harming a neighbour ("Hamsaya"..a word common to u guys and us) , with whom we had exemplary ties in the past. In all our wars ...all our civilian planes used to fly to Iran to keep them safe from Indian air attacks...we would never harm Iran's interests..Saudi Pak relationship is independent and Iran-Pak relationship is independent. Those who are causing problems in your balochistan are also causing problems in our balochistan...eg: they attack Iran cuz Iran is shia majority , while at the same time they attack and kill innocent shia hazaras in Pak Balochistan...they are a common enemy..supported by foreign forces...as I said its not the time for blame game.....other than Balochistan of Pakistan...there is a significant Baloch territory in Southern Afghanistan...how come can we claim that the abducted soldiers were not taken there.
If you want to use your Quds force, then send them for a joint operation along with Frontier Corps Balochistan..along with the intelligence of the suspected location...but blaming isn't the right answer...it will only help the cause of terrorists.

Last edited:
For the millionth time , the only way we could get our soldiers back is direct military assault .

period .

For the millionth time , the only way we could get our soldiers back is direct military assault .

period .

I will be honest with you.

Your soldiers are not capable.

After decades of guerilla warefare, our soldiers are not capable.

What will your Iranians do different from us?

Our soldiers are the most trained in the world.

Will your soldiers go knocking on houses and kill the residents because a explosive went off in the garden?

You people can not deal with this type of insurgency. Iranians should protect their borders and step away from us. As far as they can. We are warriors. We know how to deal with these people. You Iranians are soft and in the western mindset.

No offence.

period .

Negative

The best Iran can expect from a assault is to recover the dead bodies.

Now, the best thing to do is negotiate, talk & get your men back.

Thereafter, do as you please.

Reactions: New

period .

my friend, not sure if you are serious and than you complain from israelis statements against iran. When you initiate pre-emptive conflict there is no period you than have to face the tune from the other side, not only shall iran get more sanctions but further isolate yourselves and maybe the talks of nuclear development may collapse because it could prove iran really is an aggressive country that can attack pre-emptively for tiny things which means israel will have the backing once and for all that iran is axis of evil and an international coalition attack is must...think wisely before you pen down I am sure iranian govt has a different mind set.

Reactions: New
The best Iran can expect from a assault is to recover the dead bodies.
if i were you and i had no idea what was going on , i would be silent and wouldnt try to catch up to a thread which i have no idea about .

the soldiers are help captive by a terrorist group not the govt . thus a military assault is 100% effective .

talk ? with a terrorist group ? kidding ? as you thought the soldiers are held by govt. i give a free pass on this :lol:

my friend, not sure if you are serious and than you complain from israelis statements against iran. When you initiate pre-emptive conflict there is no period you than have to face the tune from the other side, not only shall iran get more sanctions but further isolate yourselves and maybe the talks of nuclear development may collapse because it could prove iran really is an aggressive country that can attack pre-emptively for tiny things which means israel will have the backing once and for all that iran is axis of evil and an international coalition attack is must...think wisely before you pen down I am sure iranian govt has a different mind set.
no buddy ! iranian govt. has the exact mid set as me !!

you know why ? because when i talk about a full scale war , i'm talking about jaish al-adl terrorist group .not the govt. of pakistan !!

pre-emtive strike ? they killed and kidnapped our soldiers !!! this wont be a pre emptive strike IMHO :lol:

but sure if the govt. of pakistan wants be on the way of that , we have to deal with them too .

no buddy ! iranian govt. has the exact mid set as me !!

you know why ? because when i talk about a full scale war , i'm talking about jaish al-adl terrorist group .not the govt. of pakistan !! pre-emtive strike ? they killed and kidnapped our soldiers !!! this wont be a pre emptive strike IMHO :lol:

but sure if the govt. of pakistan wants be on the way of that , we have to deal with them too .

Okie dokie we'll see, it sounds like a big fat boy in school while he talks a tiny sound comes outta him that makes everyone in the surrounding laugh at him. I need not repeat myself you may pre-empt we have no problem but it becomes the problem of the world israel and west would have a clear picture of iran in mind and UN would sanction a strike again iran think you can take on two sides, again I am sure iranian govt that has come this far to resolve nuclear development issue would not like to ruin it. It is just you my friend and your thoughts.

You need to hand proof who killed and where exactly pin point it, so far you government has not been able to give any information it sounds like iran is upset at the relations of Pak-saudi arabia that they want to make so fun on the borders to fiddle with Pakistan this is just a hoopla nothing more.

Last we are not interested in a full scare war or even a conflict that job would be taken care of US/NATO/israel we'll save out dollars. All iran needs to do is hand over concrete proof and we can proceed from there which iran is not doing at it just blaming.

I will be honest with you.

Your soldiers are not capable.

After decades of guerilla warefare, our soldiers are not capable.

What will your Iranians do different from us?

Our soldiers are the most trained in the world.

Will your soldiers go knocking on houses and kill the residents because a explosive went off in the garden?

You people can not deal with this type of insurgency. Iranians should protect their borders and step away from us. As far as they can. We are warriors. We know how to deal with these people. You Iranians are soft and in the western mindset.

No offence.

Please stop this 'we are super strong' slogans.
You know nothing about insurgencies in Iran. Kurdish separatist groups are far more trained and organized compared to Taliban terrorists and Iran dealt with them nicely. U.S is the strongest army in the world and it can't deal with drug cartels in its borders yet. So this ultra trained soldiers will get nothing unless there is a will to do some actions. It's not important how trained Pakistani army is, what matters here actually is, how much will the government of Pakistan and its army and intelligence apparatus have to do something.

Honestly, I don't expect Pakistan's government or army to do anything anymore, because they have the same problems with TTP terrorists in Pakistan's heartland, we can't expect them to make Baluchestan Switzerland for us when they are still fighting and even considering negotiations with Taliban.

Iran should increase security measures in its borders with Pakistan and Afghanistan, maybe this incident is a good reminder for our security officials to do something effective. Unfortunately 5 innocent soldiers and conscripts are victims of this terrorism.

Can someone please clarify if the Jaishul Adl terrorist group that allegedly abducted the Iranians takes orders from the Government of Pakistan? I think it most likely is a terror group operating independently. If so, how can the govt of Pakistan be held responsible? How can they order the terrorist group to release the hostages?

Or am I missing something here?

Let us be rational here; we've got a terrorist out-fit here that claims to be fighting for the Sunnis of Iran (read - Sistan & Baluchistan) which means they're probably rooting for an Independent Baluchistan and/or they're in bed with the Sectarian Terrorists who are killing Our People in this War - Now why in God's name would we be interested in supporting any of them when the Sectarian Terrorists on Pakistani Soil have given hell to Our own People.....Our Flesh & Blood & when those calling for an Independent Baluchistan have killed everyone from Punjabi Settlers to Pro-Pakistan Baluch !

Does it remotely make some sense for you because it sure as hell doesn't for me ?

Pakistan has categorically stated that our own investigation has concluded that they are not on Pakistani Soil.....if you've got some evidence....anything that made you think otherwise why aren't you presenting that to the Media so that if the Pakistani Government is lying we'd all know to be so !

And please baradar don't go about threatening us....we can't take on the US but we sure as hell can make minced meat of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards & naturally everyone from the US & Israel to the Saudis & the rest of the GCC would be supporting us on that & even China wouldn't come to bail you out because we enjoy deeper ties with them than any other country does !

So lets act a bit more maturely & realize maybe that our Enemies want it to so & cooperate with each other instead of threatening each other to the terrible ruin of both our two countries !

Let us be rational here; we've got a terrorist out-fit here that claims to be fighting for the Sunnis of Iran (read - Sistan & Baluchistan) which means they're probably rooting for an Independent Baluchistan and/or they're in bed with the Sectarian Terrorists who are killing Our People in this War - Now why in God's name would we be interested in supporting any of them when the Sectarian Terrorists on Pakistani Soil have given hell to Our own People.....Our Flesh & Blood & when those calling for an Independent Baluchistan have killed everyone from Punjabi Settlers to Pro-Pakistan Baluch !

Does it remotely make some sense for you because it sure as hell doesn't for me ?

Pakistan has categorically stated that our own investigation has concluded that they are not on Pakistani Soil.....if you've got some evidence....anything that made you think otherwise why aren't you presenting that to the Media so that if the Pakistani Government is lying we'd all know to be so !

And please baradar don't go about threatening us....we can't take on the US but we sure as hell can make minced meat of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards & naturally everyone from the US & Israel to the Saudis & the rest of the GCC would be supporting us on that & even China wouldn't come to bail you out because we enjoy deeper ties with them than any other country does !

So lets act a bit more maturely & realize maybe that our Enemies want it to so & cooperate with each other instead of threatening each other to the terrible ruin of both our two countries !

Exactly...they just are not handing over the proof or there is no proof thus it seems they are disturbed by Pak-saudi relations and something else God knows...it is very simple israel and the west is ready to strike iran any aggression further will be a seal for their fate by the world....then it would be Pakistan telling iran "don't look at me you fked up yourselves":cheers:.

Please stop this 'we are super strong' slogans.
You know nothing about insurgencies in Iran. Kurdish separatist groups are far more trained and organized compared to Taliban terrorists and Iran dealt with them nicely. U.S is the strongest army in the world and it can't deal with drug cartels in its borders yet. So this ultra trained soldiers will get nothing unless there is a will to do some actions. It's not important how trained Pakistani army is, what matters here actually is, how much will the government of Pakistan and its army and intelligence apparatus have to do something.

Honestly, I don't expect Pakistan's government or army to do anything anymore, because they have the same problems with TTP terrorists in Pakistan's heartland, we can't expect them to make Baluchestan Switzerland for us when they are still fighting and even considering negotiations with Taliban.

Iran should increase security measures in its borders with Pakistan and Afghanistan, maybe this incident is a good reminder for our security officials to do something effective. Unfortunately 5 innocent soldiers and conscripts are victims of this terrorism.

What do you think of creating a sticky thread about insurgencies in Iran? There is a lot of separate threads about the same subject

At the UN, not a single fvck was given that day! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom