What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be honest with you.

Your soldiers are not capable.

After decades of guerilla warefare, our soldiers are not capable.

What will your Iranians do different from us?

Our soldiers are the most trained in the world.

Will your soldiers go knocking on houses and kill the residents because a explosive went off in the garden?

You people can not deal with this type of insurgency. Iranians should protect their borders and step away from us. As far as they can. We are warriors. We know how to deal with these people. You Iranians are soft and in the western mindset.

No offence.
23 of your border guards were kidnapped and taken to Afghanistan, where the Taliban cut off their heads.

www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2014/02/taliban_claim_it_exe.php

At the UN, not a single fvck was given that day! o_O

leaders-deprived-sleep.jpg

if i were you and i had no idea what was going on , i would be silent and wouldnt try to catch up to a thread which i have no idea about .

the soldiers are help captive by a terrorist group not the govt . thus a military assault is 100% effective .

talk ? with a terrorist group ? kidding ? as you thought the soldiers are held by govt. i give a free pass on this :lol:

Does anyone know where they are held ...No
How far inside Pak can Iran assault & in which direction ?
Will PA sit silently & allow Iran to assault ?
Will there be repercussions post this Rambo type assault ?

Assuming the assault happens, does Iran expect to get their soldiers alive ? Are the abductors dumb to allow the soldiers to go back alive & relate details of how & where they were taken or held ?

Crossing & IB has ramifications.

If Iranian soldiers were so sharp they would not have been abducted in the 1st place.

When caught in a bum deal, its best to cut losses & pull out & do what you have later when you are stronger & have detailed intel.

Get the men back alive , talk tough later.

Why indians are so much worried?. I think they are thekedar of Iran now. They defend afghans here on PDF then they defend Israelis here now Iran. RIP.

Indians just love to add fuel to the fire. They want Pakistanis & Iranis fight & make a good show for them & their best buddy Israel.

@ Topic As i said in few other threads that no one will solve this problem. Iranis maybe stupidly thinking Indians as their friends but reality is very different. Indians will stand even with a devil against Pakistan. The best option for Iran as well as Pakistan is to create a joint task force consisting of troops from both countries & this task force should be given freedom to hunt for terrorists wherever they want to in that whole region(South East Iran, South West Pakistan & Afghanistan).

What say dear brothers @Hyperion @Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER @Serpentine @rmi5 @Islam shall be the winner

Indians just love to add fuel to the fire. They want Pakistanis & Iranis fight & make a good show for them & their best buddy Israel.

@ Topic As i said in few other threads that no one will solve this problem. Iranis maybe stupidly thinking Indians as their friends but reality is very different. Indians will stand even with a devil against Pakistan. The best option for Iran as well as Pakistan is to create a joint task force consisting of troops from both countries & this task force should be given freedom to hunt for terrorists wherever they want to in that whole region(South East Iran, South West Pakistan & Afghanistan).

What say dear brothers @Hyperion @Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER @Serpentine @rmi5 @Islam shall be the winner

Iran and Pakistan signed a security agreement in February 2013, under which both countries are required to cooperate in preventing and combating organized crime, fighting terrorism and countering the activities that pose a threat to the national security of either country, they want Pak to abide with the agreement.

Let us be rational here; we've got a terrorist out-fit here that claims to be fighting for the Sunnis of Iran (read - Sistan & Baluchistan) which means they're probably rooting for an Independent Baluchistan and/or they're in bed with the Sectarian Terrorists who are killing Our People in this War - Now why in God's name would we be interested in supporting any of them when the Sectarian Terrorists on Pakistani Soil have given hell to Our own People.....Our Flesh & Blood & when those calling for an Independent Baluchistan have killed everyone from Punjabi Settlers to Pro-Pakistan Baluch !

Does it remotely make some sense for you because it sure as hell doesn't for me ?

Pakistan has categorically stated that our own investigation has concluded that they are not on Pakistani Soil.....if you've got some evidence....anything that made you think otherwise why aren't you presenting that to the Media so that if the Pakistani Government is lying we'd all know to be so !

And please baradar don't go about threatening us....we can't take on the US but we sure as hell can make minced meat of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards & naturally everyone from the US & Israel to the Saudis & the rest of the GCC would be supporting us on that & even China wouldn't come to bail you out because we enjoy deeper ties with them than any other country does !

So lets act a bit more maturely & realize maybe that our Enemies want it to so & cooperate with each other instead of threatening each other to the terrible ruin of both our two countries !

let me once for all explain the situation :

iran is not accusing the govt. of nawaz of being hand in hand with terrorists , although they might , we are accusing them of being un-different towards the situation .

pakistani regime has done absolute nothing for releasing the soldiers !!! how the phaak were they unable to locate them after 1 and half month ? how can you guys be so in-competent ?

we are saying that IF you guys continue this trend we might take action ourselves and attack the terrorists inside pakistan .

we cannot have a neighbor who's borders are filled with terrorist creatures !!! we simply cannot afford that !!!

is that hard to understand ?

AS AN EXAMPLE , the iraqi govt. let our soldiers pass the borders , thus our special forces wiped out PJAK terrorists in 2 days .

they were wiped from the planet earth in 2 days . so if you continue taking no action against terrorists in your territory , WE"LL take action .......

and please dont brag about your shitty , in-competent army :lol:

i swear to allah that everyone here laughs at your army here in iran , i'm not exaggerating it :lol: how do you want to repel our attack on terrorists ? by your mighty air defences ? :lol:

please , cut the crap and notice that we dont any war or standoff between the two countries , we just want the terrorists gone !!

so if your govt. wants to pretect them , bring it on .... :lol:

but please , first put an end to US drone strikes which kill your soldiers and civilians on a monthly basis ......

TNX :lol:

@Serpentine @Ostad @rmi5 @mohsen @kollang @Armstrong @Hyperion @Tameem @Luftwaffe

and otherz

let me once for all explain the situation :

iran is not accusing the govt. of nawaz of being hand in hand with terrorists , although they might , we are accusing them of being un-different towards the situation .

pakistani regime has done absolute nothing for releasing the soldiers !!! how the phaak were they unable to locate them after 1 and half month ? how can you guys be so in-competent ?

we are saying that IF you guys continue this trend we might take action ourselves and attack the terrorists inside pakistan .

we cannot have a neighbor who's borders are filled with terrorist creatures !!! we simply cannot afford that !!!

is that hard to understand ?

AS AN EXAMPLE , the iraqi govt. let our soldiers pass the borders , thus our special forces wiped out PJAK terrorists in 2 days .

the were wiped from the planet earth in 2 days . so if you continue talking no action against terrorists in your territory , WE"LL take action .......

and please dont brag about your shitty , in-competent army :lol:

i swear to allah that everyone here laughs at your army , i'm not exaggerating it :lol: how do you want to repel our attack on terrorists ? by your mighty air defences ? :lol:

please , cut the crap and notice that we dont any war or standoff between the two countries , we just want the terrorists gone !!

so if your govt. wants to pretect them , bring it on .... :lol:

but please , first put an end to US drone strikes which kill your soldiers and civilians on a monthly basis ......

TNX :lol:

@Serpentine @Ostad @rmi5 @mohsen @kollang @Armstrong @Hyperion @Tameem @Luftwaffe

and otherz

We're not incompetent but perhaps 'incomprehensible' because clearly our continued communication back to the Iranian Government that we've done an investigation on our side of the Border & we haven't found any indication of them being here or having entered Pakistan....if you've got some actionable intelligence please do share it with us, isn't getting through !

US Drone Strikes have ended...not everyone can afford to up-set the current Superpower in the World because they've got Oil gushing out of their land & don't give a frig if their Civilians die or suffer due to crippling sanctions !

Our Army is pretty fine....they're certainly neither comprised of a bunch of recruits with too little training & too much of the Revolution fed to them nor is their experience confined to fighting a war of attrition with an Arab Neighbor who was busy fighting the Kurds on one hand & wasn't that good to begin with anyhow !

So indeed if you're going to continue on with this belligerency without any ally to speak of in sight - Do bring it on !

We're not incompetent but perhaps 'incomprehensible' because clearly our continued communication back to the Iranian Government that we've done an investigation on our side of the Border & we haven't found any indication of them being here or having entered Pakistan....if you've got some actionable intelligence please do share it with us, isn't getting through !

US Drone Strikes have ended...not everyone can afford to up-set the current Superpower in the World because they've got Oil gushing out of their land & don't give a frig if their Civilians die or suffer due to crippling sanctions !

Our Army is pretty fine....they're certainly neither comprised of a bunch of recruits with too little training & too much of the Revolution fed to them nor is their experience confined to fighting a war of attrition with an Arab Neighbor who was busy fighting the Kurds on one hand & wasn't that good to begin with anyhow !

So indeed if you're going to continue on with this belligerency without any ally to speak of in sight - Do bring it on !
this is the revolutionary guards you keep talking about :

66721_10151519825068603_988786463_n.jpg

now pakistani army pics from google :

pakistani army - Google Search

love to see them in action :lol:

we want peace man , but if u keep giving those terrorists safe haven , then we are so sorry brother .....

You are getting out of rationale and reasoning my dear friend, I have always liked your posts on this forum, but this one and previous ones on this thread, I consider them only a chest-thumping with other Iranian members which has been quite frequent because of this recent hostage crisis, not a post based on reasoning and logic. I can prove you wrong for every word of it, but it will go nowhere.

I don't agree with Iranians and Pakistanis bashing and cursing each other for this incident, it's a childish act, but nothing more can be expected from an international forum in which people don't really know each other and anyone can change very easily.

Iran and Pakistan are not going to any war, to those who are wishing to see that day, those who cheer for a war to show how mighty their country is, but run only after the first bullet is out. I have the experience to encounter these kinds of people closely.

Finally, there is no need for this dick measuring contest.

this is the revolutionary guards you keep talking about :

66721_10151519825068603_988786463_n.jpg

now pakistani army pics from google :

pakistani army - Google Search

love to see them in action :lol:

we want peace man , but if u keep giving those terrorists safe haven , then we are so sorry brother .....

No one is giving anyone safe-haves but if you want the only Pro-Iran country in the World to fight you then lets see how well those conscripts & a handful of professionals sporting equipment from the '60s or the '70s can do !

That's totally BS.
Pakistan was saying the same shit about Bin laden, but, guess what happened? Bin ladden caught in Pakistan finally. The same thing is happening here as well. I am sure even your government has not influence in all of Balouchistan, let alone investigating all of your land throughly.
That Arab state, and its allies were much more powerful than Pakistan in its whole history. That's very simple fact, and we fought them on our own throughly. Anyway, has your army won even one single war in its history?!!! although we all know that you have always had the support from the all muslim countries as well.
It is fucking hilarious for me that you want to compare yourself with Iranians or Arabs. a dirt poor country with tons of diseases spread in its soil, and with high uneducated and nutjob people, should just shut its mouth. Can you really compete with Iran, India on your own? if not, shut your mouth and stop bragging about yourself.

You are getting out of rationale and reasoning my dear friend, I have always liked your posts on this forum, but this one and previous ones on this thread, I consider them only a chest-thumping with other Iranian members which has been quite frequent because of this recent hostage crisis, not a post based on reasoning and logic. I can prove you wrong for every word of it, but it will go nowhere.

I don't agree with Iranians and Pakistanis bashing and cursing each other for this incident, it's a childish act, but nothing more can be expected from an international forum in which people don't really know each other and anyone can change very easily.

Iran and Pakistan are not going to any war, to those who are wishing to see that day, those who cheer for a war to show how mighty their country is, but run only after the for bullet is out. I have the experience to encounter these kinds of people closely.

Finally, there is no need for this dick measuring contest.

Oh come on are you telling me that I can't even have some fun ? :(

I've defeated the Persian Empire more times than I care to remember in the Age of Empires & I'm gonna make minced meat of @haman10 ! :smokin:

Anger & Jokes aside, I don't know what the heck does the Iranian side expect of us ? We've conducted an Investigation & our findings confirm that they're not here in Pakistan & never were so in a way I do welcome this UN mediation in all of this because at least at the end of the day they're neither Iranians nor Pakistanis & the assumption is that they'd look at the evidence furnished by the Iranian side & give their own Opinion accordingly !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom