What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a handful of professionals
:lol: ;)

even trying to compare the professionalism looks funny for me brother :lol:

take a look at our takavaran , they are hardly the 3rd - 4th special forces :

Takavar (Persian: تکاور‎) is the term used for a type of Iranian special forces unit, belonging to the Iranian Army (Artesh) of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The Takavaran (plural of Takavar) fall under the direct command of the Supreme Leader of Iran.

Allegedly, the Takavaran are directly comparable to the Special Boat Service of the United Kingdom due to what has been portrayed as a near-identical selection and training program

Takavar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so please never ever talk about professionalism and training :D

our stuff are home produced like the rifle i showed you in the pic :

Shaher (sniper rifle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaher is an Iranian-made 14.5mmanti-materialsniper rifle capable of penetrating concrete strongholds, armored vehicles and choppers. It has a maximum effective range of 4 kilometres (2.5 mi). The weapon weighs 22 kilograms (49 lb) and is 1.85 metres (6.1 ft) long. It can engage helicopters and other low flying aircraft. The anti-armor rounds used by the Shaher are capable of penetrating 50 mm (2.0 in) thick armor and come in different armor piercing varieties. The rifle was unveiled in 2012 alongside a series of military vehicles and transportation units.[1]

so please dont talk about your chineese material either ;)

if you want the only Pro-Iran country in the World to fight you

fo the hundred millionth time !!!!!

we dont want a war with you !!!!! LOOOOORD !!! HELP ME MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND !!!!

we just want the terrorists gone !!! but you want to protect them for no reason !!!

Iranians talking big. :lol:

Just bring it...

Is this the infamous shia-sunni rift rearing its ugly head again?

That's totally BS.
Pakistan was saying the same shit about Bin laden, but, guess what happened? Bin ladden caught in Pakistan finally. The same thing is happening here as well. I am sure even your government has not influence in all of Balouchistan, let alone investigating all of your land throughly.
That Arab state, and its allies were much more powerful than Pakistan in its whole history. That's very simple fact, and we fought them on our own throughly. Anyway, has your army won even one single war in its history?!!! although we all know that you have always had the support from the all muslim countries as well.
It is fucking hilarious for me that you want to compare yourself with Iranians or Arabs. a dirt poor country with tons of diseases spread in its soil, and with high uneducated and nutjob people, should just shut its mouth. Can you really compete with Iran, India on your own? if not, shut your mouth and stop bragging about yourself.

Well this is certainly a not so pleasant surprise.....ummmh....Brother.....I suppose !

I certainly wouldn't want to reply in a similar manner even though there is much that could be said so I'll just leave it be !

I've said it before, how the hell did they get out of Iranian territory without Iran noticing? It doesn't make sense to me. I suspect that the hostages are still in Iran, and Pakistan is being scapegoated. Pakistan allowed Iranian investigators into Pakistan to find the guards, nothing turned up. Pakistan has even said, "hey, if you think you know where they are, tell us, so we can go get them", and nothing was brought forth from the Iranian side.

The Iranian gov is playing games right now, dangerous games. If they're stupid enough to try and enter Pakistan without consent, they'll find out that they aren't the US, who frequently exploit their political and economic leverage to get what they want from Pakistan.

They can if joint patrol mechanism is in place.

Well this is certainly a not so pleasant surprise.....ummmh....Brother.....I suppose !
No point in engaging with mental midgets and ultra nationalists.

Tell them to just bring it.

I certainly wouldn't want to reply in a similar manner even though there is much that could be said so I'll just leave it be !

Brothers do not talk shit behind each other. I have very clear, and firm moral and ethic codes. If someone wants to talk shit about us, I won't have any friendship with him. As simple as that.

please understand that all of iranians are very emotional state for their soldiers . this issue is our #1 issue back in iran .

i donno how important is the lives of people are in pakistan , but here in iran , it has a value which you cannot say it in english language

esp. when some pakistani guy comes and says "we are glad that they got someone else to kill"

Brothers do not talk shit behind each other. I have very clear, and firm moral and ethic codes. If someone wants to talk shit about us, I won't have any friendship with him. As simple as that.
bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom