What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be living in your own personal bubble. Anyway there is no need for me to waste my time arguing with a nobody on the internet, as my last post on this cesspool of a forum I suffice to provide you with a news source from your Muslim brothers:

Pakistan defends $1.5b aid from Saudi Arabia | GulfNews.com

Pakistan recives aid (call it whatever you want to) from at least a dozen country and you ignoring that fact just makes you in particular more pathetic.

I encourage other Iranian members to get on with their lives and allow this forum to be what it was intended for, a place for terrorist sympethzers. Probably recruitment as well
You are right. I come to this forum only when episodes like this crop up and other acts of cross-border terrorism occur. That aside, i have no interest in this place.

Kid , they cannot do that . because :

1- he is not trolling , he is giving his opinion and in every single forum around the world expressing your views is free , otherwise even making a forum when you cannot express yourself is mere stuidity .

Learn something before opening your mouth. In that one post he had committed atleast 3 forum rules violations. @Serpentine @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar kindly read that post again...he is accusing this forum as terrorist recruiting site. Not taking action means his post is correct & Mods/Admins are acknowledging that?

Let me post the pic of his post.
Untitled.jpg

This para
Untitled - Copy.jpg

2- iranian members have had enough , ban one of them , all of them are gone . for instance ban @Sam1980 and see if anyone from me to @Ostad @ mohsen @kollang @rmi5 stays.....

There is a saying in Urdu "Choori aur seena zoori"...fits rite here.

3-you are in your own fantasies , your bubble will soon burst into flames .

It is you who live in a self made world.

if i were you and i had no idea what was going on , i would be silent and wouldnt try to catch up to a thread which i have no idea about .

the soldiers are help captive by a terrorist group not the govt . thus a military assault is 100% effective .

talk ? with a terrorist group ? kidding ? as you thought the soldiers are held by govt. i give a free pass on this :lol:

The soldiers are back without any ' direct assault".

Thankfully Govts dont think from their heads and don't go to war at the slightest. Pressure pays.

Iranian guards were held on the Iranian soil and now have been released.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom