What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kheli maskharas vase khatera ina to joonoob divare chin keshidim baz 2 horto nimeshunam baghiye ? :disagree:
Oun antar ha ra vel kon, dolat e pakestan ke aslan dar oun manaategh, hozour ham nadaareh, va hich controli ham nadaareh. Albatte hodoud e 300 km az in 1300 km marz e sistan va balouchestan ba pakestan va afghanestan, hanouz divarkeshi nashodeh. bebakhshid, vali tou tehran be in adam ha migand "kou*-deh porrou". kollan ignoreshoun kon ;)

Oun antar ha ra vel kon, dolat e pakestan ke aslan dar oun manaategh, hozour ham nadaareh, va hich controli ham nadaareh. Albatte hodoud e 300 km az in 1300 km marz e sistan va balouchestan ba pakestan va afghanestan, hanouz divarkeshi nashodeh. bebakhshid, vali tou tehran be in adam ha migand "kou*-deh porrou". kollan ignoreshoun kon ;)
baba akhe to kojaye donya did ye keshvari majboor beshe ye divare 1300 km bekeshe ! adam roo yade film doomsday mindaze ! :cry: behar hal hamun behtar ke jeddi nagirimeshun :disagree:

Why would someone's death be my point of interest?

It is so unfortunate that recent nonsense from Iran is causing massive change in views of Pakistanis. Even we (from as far as Sind region) grew up learning & viewing Iran as brother nation but recent developments says otherwise.

RIP if the dead was innocent civilian.

Who told you Pakistan takes aids from Saudi Arabia & UAE? If you are talking about recent 1.5billion $ from Saudi Arabia, then you should've read about it more before opening your mouth. Facts remain facts no matter you are living in a developed country or third world.

You seem to be living in your own personal bubble. Anyway there is no need for me to waste my time arguing with a nobody on the internet, as my last post on this cesspool of a forum I suffice to provide you with a news source from your Muslim brothers:

Pakistan defends $1.5b aid from Saudi Arabia | GulfNews.com

Pakistan recives aid (call it whatever you want to) from at least a dozen country and you ignoring that fact just makes you in particular more pathetic.

I encourage other Iranian members to get on with their lives and allow this forum to be what it was intended for, a place for terrorist sympethzers. Probably recruitment as well

You seem to be living in your own personal bubble. Anyway there is no need for me to waste my time arguing with a nobody on the internet, as my last post on this cesspool of a forum I suffice to provide you with a news source from your Muslim brothers:

Pakistan recives aid (call it whatever you want to) from at least a dozen country and you ignoring that fact just makes you in particular more pathetic.

I encourage other Iranian members to get on with their lives and allow this forum to be what it was intended for, a place for terrorist sympethzers. Probably recruitment as well
leave these looserz alone ....

even they themselves know in what deep deep shyt they are ....

and who might ask you?
who i am u don't know

today again iranian foreign mister barks about pakistan
1102146151-1.gif

baba akhe to kojaye donya did ye keshvari majboor beshe ye divare 1300 km bekeshe ! adam roo yade film doomsday mindaze ! :cry: behar hal hamun behtar ke jeddi nagirimeshun :disagree:

@Serpentine Would you mind to translate these posts and then delete them afterward?

@Aeronaut Is talking in persian beyond a specific thread allowed?

Really? So is everything hunky dory in Iran? Np public dissent againt regime, poverty, dirt poor people, insurgency in any area?

who i am u don't know

today again iranian foreign mister barks about pakistan
1102146151-1.gif

Bhai Masla sirf Is wazzir ka nahi,,, yaha kai iraanio ki masaal lai lo,,, sab bhonknay par lagay howay hain. Koi ek bhe facts par baat nai kar raha,,, sab kai sab ghumaandi hai ek number kai..

You can call it whatever you want, neither Saudi Arabia nor Pakistan call it aid. You are insignificant between the two countries.

@Serpentine @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar etc

Kindly screw this troll.

Oh you are not losers? Come and attack Pakistan if your Army has some b@lls.

Bhai Masla sirf Is wazzir ka nahi,,, yaha kai iraanio ki masaal lai lo,,, sab bhonknay par lagay howay hain. Koi ek bhe facts par baat nai kar raha,,, sab kai sab ghumaandi hai ek number kai..

facts konsa? unko apni tareeqi sultanat par ghumand hai aur us may andhay hain, ye ehsaan faramosh aadmi log apnay dost dushman ko bhi nahi pehchantay.:disagree:

Last edited:
Kindly screw this troll.
Kid , they cannot do that . because :

1- he is not trolling , he is giving his opinion and in every single forum around the world expressing your views is free , otherwise even making a forum when you cannot express yourself is mere stuidity .

2- iranian members have had enough , ban one of them , all of them are gone . for instance ban @Sam1980 and see if anyone from me to @Ostad @ mohsen @kollang @rmi5 stays.....

3-you are in your own fantasies , your bubble will soon burst into flames .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom