What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still didnt prove that Afghanistan invaded Pakistan in 1965 and 1971.....as for as radio broadcasts from kabul are concerned, they went on from 1947 to 1977......did i say any where that afghans gave up on pashtunsiatn in 60s and 70s?

The reason for that was earlier Afghan beating in 61 by FATA people. Even India didnt had guts to go all out against actual Pakistan in 71. Pakistani soldiers fought bravely in colony of Pakistan despite 15-1 advantage to India and Bengalis against us.

Pakistan always looking to take on India have meant that Iran/Afghanistan basically have become lol worthy nations compared to Pakistan in terms of military. Threats from these nations are good for laugh and move on.

The reason for that was earlier Afghan beating in 61 by FATA people. Even India didnt had guts to go all out against actual Pakistan in 71. Pakistani soldiers fought bravely in colony of Pakistan despite 15-1 advantage to India and Bengalis against us.

Pakistan always looking to take on India have meant that Iran/Afghanistan basically have become lol worthy nations compared to Pakistan in terms of military. Threats from these nations are good for laugh and move on.
Read this page
Explaining Pakistan’s Foreign Policy: Escaping India - Aparna Pande - Google Books

in 1965, King Zahir Shah asked Pakistan to move all its troops from
the border with Afghanistan saying Pakistan had no cause to fear its western border

also read this
The Wars of Afghanistan: Messianic Terrorism, Tribal Conflicts, and the ... - Peter Tomsen - Google Books
During the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War, Afghanistan quietly assisted Pakistan by permiting iranian arms and ammunition to transit kandhar en route to pakistan. afghanistan also provided a safe haven for pakistani civilian airplanes at kandahar airport
@pakdefender

Last edited:
Look at this clown who is so educated that he can't even differentiate between "sane" & "educated"
I always knew people with down syndrome get PHD in pakistan :lol: thats why nawaz sharif ! is ruling you guys right now :lol:

but here in iran , only sane people can get higher education :lol:

bye bye ;) :wave:

As a matter of fact, IRGC is coming for them.
PressTV - Iran tasks IRGC with securing Pakistan border

The last time foreign-backed terrorists messed with Iran; Iran eradicated "Jundallah" and hanged its leader and members.
actually , jaish al-adl is run by rigi's brother . after we vaporized them in different OPs in pakistan , the remaining members who fled deeper to pakistan , created another group called jaish al-shit

actually , jaish al-adl is run by rigi's brother . after we vaporized them in different OPs in pakistan , the remaining members who fled deeper to pakistan , created another group called jaish al-shit

I heard that these savages are training children to be suicide bombers.

I heard that these savages are training children to be suicide bombers.
you heard it right , they're from the same breed of AQ . they are a bunch of terrorist fanatic bastards who chant allah is greatest when beheading women and children ......

here is a picture of them training little kids to be bombers :

89745_103.jpg

yep , the savages threatened to do that
As I've got due to strong ties with saudi the Pakistan administration is not willing to remove these cockroches from its soil, we need to teach these terrorists a life-long lesson ...

Reactions: New
As I've got the Pakistan administration is not willing to remove these cockroches from its soil, we need to teach these terrorists a life-long lesson ...

We are busy with real terrorists.

In our Baluch area, militants are funded from UAE.

If you think I am bsing, talk to any of the Pakistani army personnel on this forum. UAE funds Baluch separatists and extremist militants.

Reactions: New
We are busy with real terrorists.

In our Baluch area, militants are funded from UAE.

If you think I am bsing, talk to any of the Pakistani army personnel on this forum. UAE funds Baluch separatists and extremist militants.
What will UAE gain from it? Why don't Saudi brothers condemn UAE for causing unrest in their 'ally' state?

What will UAE gain from it? Why don't Saudi brothers condemn UAE for causing unrest in their 'ally' state?

UAE is mixed. Think about it. There are so many nationalities and so many intelligence agencies there, your head will spin. Think of it as a third party. UAE can be used for many nations to orchestrate intelligence ops.

Even KSA in cooperation with the west can use their assets to support these people.

The fact is that this group has not been linked to any religious parties in Pakistan. So where are they getting their money from?

Iranians should consult Pakistanis and get towards more detective work. An unstable Baluchistan is as undesirable for us as it is for Iran.

We have in general been very good neighbors and tend to mind our own business.

But there is more to this than meets the eye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom