What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame Pakistan government cos they can't even secure their capital , let alone securing the borders .

I do blame our stupid governors and those bearded IRGC commanders who just have big mouths to speak about Israel and the US but when it comes to our guards they just keep the fu.cking silence and threaten like piece of sh!t which is normal cos
this is not their sons' life as they are either living in US , Europe or are thousands of kilometer away in capital but this is an ordinary soldier's life that can be replaced by another and no one cares about him as he is not from the capital and neither have a rich family nor a connection to avoid doing military service in such dangerous place .

jxbvd2t1fxqlle4hqbf.jpg

The only victims are his family and his 10 days old child .

basically, you are saying that Shias in Pakistan are your hostages?

No, whatever he said I don't think that is what he meant. It's impossible to take 15-20% of your population as a "hostage".

I don't blame Pakistan government cos they can't even secure their capital , let alone securing the borders .

I do blame our stupid governors and those bearded IRGC commanders who just have big mouths to speak about Israel and the US but when it comes to our guards they just keep the fu.cking silence and threaten like piece of sh!t which is normal cos
this is not their sons' life as they are either living in US , Europe or are thousands of kilometer away in capital but this is an ordinary soldier's life that can be replaced by another and no one cares about him as he is not from the capital and neither have a rich family nor a connection to avoid doing military service in such dangerous place .
this incident was the direct result of incompetent commanders in police patrol forces, I don't know why you dragged IRGC into this matter, maybe you wanna switch their duties.

this incident was the direct result of incompetent commanders in police patrol forces, I don't know why you dragged IRGC into this matter, maybe you wanna switch their duties.

Police does not have power to do such job and we both know that the Army is the same as IR has never trusted the army . The only , I repeat again , The only group that can do the job is IRGC like what they did in Kurdistan 3 years ago which hasn't done anything yet .

Instead of blaming me , use your head bro .

These terrorists need Saberin and Quds force not bunch of poorly trained soldiers / police forces .

jxbvd2t1fxqlle4hqbf.jpg

My friend, My sympathies are with the affected friends and family of the abducted soldiers, had there been evidence that they are in Pakistan’s territory , Pak security forces would have acted swiftly, Pakistan Frontier Corps Balochistan has combed the entire area, there is high possibility that they might be taken into Southern Afghanistan’s Baloch territory, cuz that is the area where most of the Baloch Liberation Army terrorists also operate from and even their leader Balach Murree was once killed in south Afghanistan…cuz it’s a Baloch majority area.

As far as the Pak govt unable to secure the capital is concerned, just one incident in which 2-3 terrorists stormed a court in Islamabad..and here you have started claiming that we can’t secure our capital. There have been numerous incidents and explosions leading to death of Iranian scientists in Tehran..I could say the same….but no this isn’t the time for blame game..cuz this is what the terrorists want.

After Iran Pakistan has the highest Shia population in the world so please take this thing out of your mind that somehow there are people in the top hierarchy at government level in Pakistan who are against shias. We value our relationship with you guys as we share a 900 km border with you. The best way would be a joint operation , but that is what Pakistan is asking time and again….please give us the intelligence you have on the basis of which you are saying they are in Pak territory…since according to Pakistan we have checked everywhere and they are not on our territory…I can say that the only viable area out of reach of security forces is Southern Afghan area which is Baloch majority.

My friend, My sympathies are with the affected friends and family of the abducted soldiers, had there been evidence that they are in Pakistan’s territory , Pak security forces would have acted swiftly, Pakistan Frontier Corps Balochistan has combed the entire area, there is high possibility that they might be taken into Southern Afghanistan’s Baloch territory, cuz that is the area where most of the Baloch Liberation Army terrorists also operate from and even their leader Balach Murree was once killed in south Afghanistan…cuz it’s a Baloch majority area.

As far as the Pak govt unable to secure the capital is concerned, just one incident in which 2-3 terrorists stormed a court in Islamabad..and here you have started claiming that we can’t secure our capital. There have been numerous incidents and explosions leading to death of Iranian scientists in Tehran..I could say the same….but no this isn’t the time for blame game..cuz this is what the terrorists want.

After Iran Pakistan has the highest Shia population in the world so please take this thing out of your mind that somehow there are people in the top hierarchy at government level in Pakistan who are against shias. We value our relationship with you guys as we share a 900 km border with you. The best way would be a joint operation , but that is what Pakistan is asking time and again….please give us the intelligence you have on the basis of which you are saying they are in Pak territory…since according to Pakistan we have checked everywhere and they are not on our territory…I can say that the only viable area out of reach of security forces is Southern Afghan area which is Baloch majority.

My friend , As I said before I don't blame Pakistan however we know that Pakistan is not that safe .

This is a fact that those attacks are organized and launched from Pakistan and some people in Iran believe that Saudi supported government in Pakistan is behind these attacks to put pressure on Iran .

I do agree with you that a joint operation can be the best way to end them but I doubt if it happens .

I hope our governors find a solution to counter them cos only innocent soldiers lose their lives .

Police does not have power to do such job and we both know that the Army is the same as IR has never trusted the army
IR never trusted the army? based on what evidence?
The only , I repeat again , The only group that can do the job is IRGC like what they did in Kurdistan 3 years ago which hasn't done anything yet .
Instead of blaming me , use your head bro .
These terrorists need Saberin and Quds force not bunch of poorly trained soldiers / police forces .
so now you want to send IRGC special forces to patrol the border??? then probably for critical missions like kurdistan, ordinary soldiers should do the job, right?
in kurdistan terrorist where inside Iranian territory and they had a location, so IRGC could attack them but today, where do you want to send the Qods forces? to fight whom and where? what if we send them to a part of border and terrorists attacked another part? probably you wanna order them to move to the new location and so on...

alas... one step forward towards isolation. I hope PM Nawaz Sharif and Kh Asif both are held responsible for brutal act and punished by court. BS...these morons and PP are ruling the country for the last three decades and still they couldn't improve the security situation and improve the country's image abroad.. even already isolated countries like Iran are now threatening this nuclear power..

in my opinion
IRGC is responsible
its their duty to secure their site not ours
blaming us a easy thing

Iranians and Pakistani Shias are two different things; please don't mix them up.
Only geography differentiates them otherwise they are much similar.

jxbvd2t1fxqlle4hqbf.jpg

So good that you started to understand the capability of Pakistan's government , but its bit late, The guard is dead now and will be forgotten when more will die. Although , I feel sad for this poor guy. As a reaction Iran should attack Pakistan's Baluchistan and hold it for 1 year :enjoy:. I'm sure this might help instead of letting everything on Pakistan's government.:pop:

IR never trusted the army? based on what evidence?

The creation of IRGC was based on that . You need bigger evidence ?

so now you want to send IRGC special forces to patrol the border??? then probably for critical missions like kurdistan, ordinary soldiers should do the job, right?

Its no longer patrolling the borders and I didn't say that . I said that we needed them to end these terrorists as soon as possible .

in kurdistan terrorist where inside Iranian territory and they had a location, so IRGC could attack them but today, where do you want to send the Qods forces? to fight whom and where? what if we send them to a part of border and terrorists attacked another part? probably you wanna order them to move to the new location and so on...

You're just trying to respond my comments .

PJAK was not only in Iran , They were in Iraq as well .

Police can't handle the job , We need a better force to do the job to stop getting innocent soldiers killed .

in my opinion
IRGC is responsible
its their duty to secure their site not ours
blaming us a easy thing

Its not our borders dude .

Our borders are patrolled by police but its Pakistani border where terrorists have no problem to launch the attacks and go back .

Those terrorists don't dare to enter Iran , They just launch quick attacks and disappear .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom