What's new

Iran takes guards’ issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The creation of IRGC was based on that . You need bigger evidence ?

Its no longer patrolling the borders and I didn't say that . I said that we needed them to end these terrorists as soon as possible .

You're just trying to respond my comments .

PJAK was not only in Iran , They were in Iraq as well .

Police can't handle the job , We need a better force to do the job to stop getting innocent soldiers killed .

Its not our borders dude .

Our borders are patrolled by police but its Pakistani border where terrorists have no problem to launch the attacks and go back .

Those terrorists don't dare to enter Iran , They just launch quick attacks and disappear .
I know only 1 thing if ur army try to violates our territory that will be last day of Iran

Then Good Luck bro .

I hope no one takes what I say here personal .
than we support israel
that will be bad luck
think 100 times before attack

India cried river for a decade now, what did they get...Lalu ki Bakri mari to Pakistani terrorist ne mara. Now the world doesnt pay any attention to what India says.
Iran is much more credible they think. let see when UN comes out to help Iran and reign UN terror force on Paksitan.
This news indicates serious change in Iranian's foreig policy.If Iran becomes hostile to Pakistan then it would be great relaxation for India and major hedache for Pakistan.

than we support israel
that will be bad luck
Err you are forgetting the Indian equation here.no matter what you do Israel will always remain your enemy.

The creation of IRGC was based on that . You need bigger evidence ?
so your evidence failed, cause IRGC wasn't a military force at the beginning, due to the lack of security in post revolution, this organization was created. they were a temporary help for police (which practically didn't exist). later due to the unsuccess of army during Iran-Iraq war, they joined the army and became a military force, but in that time and even today army and IRGC had different duties.
IRGC attacked the PJAK cause it was their duty, army didn't do that cause it wasn't their duty. it has nothing to do with trust.
Its no longer patrolling the borders and I didn't say that . I said that we needed them to end these terrorists as soon as possible .

You're just trying to respond my comments .

PJAK was not only in Iran , They were in Iraq as well .

Police can't handle the job , We need a better force to do the job to stop getting innocent soldiers killed .
what I said is clear, but you didn't answer me, where does IRGC have to attack to end this terrorist group? in kurdistan, PJAK had bases alongside our border, whether inside or outside of our territory, but today Jeisholadl doesn't gather in the border, they live inside Pakistan and occasionally attack our patrols and then fall back inside Pakistan.

in fact IRGC didn't end the PJAK group too, they just destroyed their known bases alongside our border, and that's why we have seen their actions (killing IRGC members) several times after that. (though unlike this case, some groups didn't try to create a propaganda out of it)

you still don't understand the essence and type of conflict between patrol units and these terrorists groups, there is not a battlefield so that to call for highly trained unites. in the last incident they ambushed and used side road bombs, that's how they managed to kill 14 soldiers, being IRGC or police wouldn't matter, and the abduction case was the result of incompetent police commanders which were surprised by terrorists while they were aware of the situation; that's why several of them were fired.

so your evidence failed, cause IRGC wasn't a military force at the beginning, due to the lack of security in post revolution, this organization was created. they were a temporary help for police (which practically didn't exist). later due to the unsuccess of army during Iran-Iraq war, they joined the army and became a military force, but in that time and even today army and IRGC had different duties.
IRGC attacked the PJAK cause it was their duty, army didn't do that cause it wasn't their duty. it has nothing to do with trust.

I don't agree with you at all . IR created IRGC as they didn't trust the army and didn't want to be like Shah whose army turned against him .

If we base the creation of IRGC on what you say then why do we have them even now ? we don't have any war going on and we could improve or modify the army in the way we want and spend IRGC money on them .

Then what is the matter of having IRGC ? And why do they have hand on every single thing in the country ?

I'll appreciate that if you tell me a country in the world that has such organization .

what I said is clear, but you didn't answer me, where does IRGC have to attack to end this terrorist group? in kurdistan, PJAK had bases alongside our border, whether inside or outside of our territory, but today Jeisholadl doesn't gather in the border, they live inside Pakistan and occasionally attack our patrols and then fall back inside Pakistan.

I don't agree , PJAK and any similar group use same guerrilla strategy .

Quds force has been created for such days . They can find their locations and give to IRGC to counter them or launch an attack .

in fact IRGC didn't end the PJAK group too, they just destroyed their known bases alongside our border, and that's why we have seen their actions (killing IRGC members) several times after that. (though unlike this case, some groups didn't try to create a propaganda out of it)

PJAK is no longer a threat to Iran ( at least for years ) and they know military actions against Iran is suicide .

you still don't understand the essence and type of conflict between patrol units and these terrorists groups, there is not a battlefield so that to call for highly trained unites. in the last incident they ambushed and used side road bombs, that's how they managed to kill 14 soldiers, being IRGC or police wouldn't matter, and the abduction case was the result of incompetent police commanders which were surprised by terrorists while they were aware of the situation; that's why several of them were fired.

I didn't talk about patrol units here but the way we act against these terrorists . Poorly trained soldiers or police forces can't do much against them but an elite force with information can .

Without naming any particular country, Mr. Zarif stressed that all evidence indicated that “state-sponsored” extremist groups have been responsible for the terror attacks on Iran and its citizens.
Corroborates with what India has been saying since decades about “state-sponsored” terrorism, responsible for the terror attacks on India and its citizens.

And which is this group, Jaish-ul-Adl? Never heard of it! It seems there are more terror groups in Pakistan now than all the grains of sand on Chennai's beaches!! :wacko:

I think Iran should have resolved this with Pakistan first instead of going to UN.

This is the time when Pakistan govt is trying to establish relations with both Saudi Arabia and Iran that can bring about stability and decrease mistrust between two countries.

Pakistan did help dismantle another CIA backed terror group which was hurting Iran's interests and its leader Rigi was arrested in a joint effort.

Iran must realize that occupation forces in the region will not let the two countries work together. With their vast resources and capacity to create mischief, they will keep bringing these sponsored terror outfits with fancy islamic/arabic names to keep the region unstable.

My friend, My sympathies are with the affected friends and family of the abducted soldiers, had there been evidence that they are in Pakistan’s territory , Pak security forces would have acted swiftly, Pakistan Frontier Corps Balochistan has combed the entire area, there is high possibility that they might be taken into Southern Afghanistan’s Baloch territory, cuz that is the area where most of the Baloch Liberation Army terrorists also operate from and even their leader Balach Murree was once killed in south Afghanistan…cuz it’s a Baloch majority area.

As far as the Pak govt unable to secure the capital is concerned, just one incident in which 2-3 terrorists stormed a court in Islamabad..and here you have started claiming that we can’t secure our capital. There have been numerous incidents and explosions leading to death of Iranian scientists in Tehran..I could say the same….but no this isn’t the time for blame game..cuz this is what the terrorists want.

After Iran Pakistan has the highest Shia population in the world so please take this thing out of your mind that somehow there are people in the top hierarchy at government level in Pakistan who are against shias. We value our relationship with you guys as we share a 900 km border with you. The best way would be a joint operation , but that is what Pakistan is asking time and again….please give us the intelligence you have on the basis of which you are saying they are in Pak territory…since according to Pakistan we have checked everywhere and they are not on our territory…I can say that the only viable area out of reach of security forces is Southern Afghan area which is Baloch majority.
Sane, lovely post. Thanks dude.:tup:

I know only 1 thing if ur army try to violates our territory that will be last day of Iran
You'd better put that only one thing in your ignorance list too.

Last edited:
than we support israel
that will be bad luck
Be sure, if ever we wanted to attack another country we would think 1000 times, but you'd better think once before opening your mouth too.
Pakistan is a friendly, respected, neighbor country, that we would never violate it's territory.

I don't agree with you at all . IR created IRGC as they didn't trust the army and didn't want to be like Shah whose army turned against him .
those who said we don't trust the army are the same people who wanted to disband the army (seculars, tudeh, mujahedin,...), and some of them later joined the war against Iran, it was Imam khomeini and his fellow who opposed against that idea, I suggest you to change your source of info.
If we base the creation of IRGC on what you say then why do we have them even now ?
you probably know and if don't then know it that a classic army can't stand against our enemies, our enemies are by far more superior in every field, if it wasn't IRGC, today khuzestan wasn't part of Iran, Lebanon was under Israel's occupation and there was no Syria. so a better question is why army didn't become IRGC.
we don't have any war going on and we could improve or modify the army in the way we want and spend IRGC money on them . Then what is the matter of having IRGC ?
as I said having IRGC is critical for our security so basically what you are asking is, why our army didn't become IRGC?
well it's already happening, you probably have heard that army is practicing the asymmetric warfare in their recent wargames, who knows maybe one day they become one, but whatever name they gain, their warfare style would be IRGC.
also I don't know what money you are talking about, army and IRGC aren't parallel forces, each one has it's duty, for example securing the Persian gulf is IRGC's duty and maintaining our interest on open seas (like fighting the pirates in Indian ocean) is army's duty, so even if our forces unite, their number wont decrease, yet we have to spend a lot of money for this union.
put all of these aside, two different armies has its own advantages, more resistance against information leak, more targets for enemies, more headquarters to guide the battlefield...
And why do they have hand on every single thing in the country ?
like what?
I don't agree , PJAK and any similar group use same guerrilla strategy .
Quds force has been created for such days . They can find their locations and give to IRGC to counter them or launch an attack .
PJAK is no longer a threat to Iran ( at least for years ) and they know military actions against Iran is suicide .
I didn't talk about patrol units here but the way we act against these terrorists . Poorly trained soldiers or police forces can't do much against them but an elite force with information can .
first of all change your view about police patrol forces, they use the same military euipment as army,
secondly there is no tactic, a soldier whether highly trained or not has to guard a part of border, against a group of terrorists armed with heavy weapons he has no chance.
thirdly why you say PJAK is no longer a threat, but think Jeisholadl is a threat?
just in the last six months:
اطلاعیه نیروی زمینی سپاه درباره شهادت 5 تن از نیروها - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir
شهادت دو تن از نیروهای هنگ مرزی پاوه در حمله تروریستی پژاک | سنقر دات نت
I think there was another 2 martyrs, but I don't remember.
so again I ask you the above question, and why nobody posted the picture of these soldiers?
1.jpg

why nobody has posted about them in this forum? why nobody has created a facebook campaign for them? why nobody asked for a protest against Iraq Embassy?
the fact is, some hands inside and outside Iran with different motives have created a propaganda war regarding the issue of Pakistan border.

Be sure, if ever we wanted to attack another country we would think 1000 times, but you'd better think once before opening your mouth too.
Pakistan is a friendly, respected, neighbor country, that we would never violate it's territory.
just shut your dirty mouth

Why indians are so much worried?. I think they are thekedar of Iran now. They defend afghans here on PDF then they defend Israelis here now Iran. RIP.

Iran has spent billions of dollars on Hamas, why not give the border guards proper equipment? Why send conscripts to such a dangerous place? Why not install thermal scanners, motion detectors, etc... on the borders? Iran could even use tagging technology in order to differentiate hostile force with its own active personnel in that area. Image recognition has come a long way, with use of powerful cheap (for the governments) cameras and sufficient knowledge of OpenCV (a powerful image recognition and AI library native to C++) a team of competent engineers could perform miracles. You could even design an algorithm to differentiate between different uniforms and detect the saboteur in real-time. I have to say that this is not perfect, but it helps a lot.

That's funny iran don't give rat about UN laws and now they are heading to UN.

At this point of time I am more concerned that afghan army is attacking borders of Pakistan time to time and just now breaking new 6 mortars fired into Pakistan again I don't know what the heck is Pak Army/Air Force doing I posted it previously PAF should bomb the hell outta them.

@Aeronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom