What's new

Iran supports Armenia over Karabakh

Isn't that strange? I can guarantee you that 90% Pakistanis living inside Pakistan don't even know what and where Armenia is. I didn't even know that Pakistan doesn't recognize Armenia till the Armenian guy on this forum told me so.

Why Pakistan don't recognize Armenia.

What did Attaturk's father wear on his head? It was a little tiny hat: You know who wears those?

Mr. Represenatative of Real Azeris,

When i look at the pictures, i have seen: Atatürk did wear white janissary börk as a gesture. he did wear karakalpak during his miliary service and early political life. After the dress code, he did wear european Style headdress, i dunno what is called in English.

I'm sure they don't but the thing is on a government to government level thats probably irrelevant ! As far as I know our recognition of Armenia is contingent on the solution of the Azerbaijan-Armenia dispute in favor of our ally - Azerbaijan !

Azarbaijan is where I'm from - That's Iran.

You're referring to Israel-baijan: Not sure that's a good ally to have.

Screen_shot_2012-08-08_at_1_05_56_AM.png

Good question. Even stranger when you see my posts and check the details for yourself.

In solidarity with Azerbaijan; till the resolution of the disputed territory !

But wasn't it better to stay away from their bilateral issues. South Asia don't belong to that region.

Here it is, the diplomatic relations of Armenia.
350px-Armenia_diplomatic_relations.png

It is because Turkey and Pakistan are best buddies and Pakistan supports Azerbaijan on Azeribaijan/Armenia issue.

But wasn't it better to stay away from their bilateral issues. South Asia don't belong to that region.

What if South Asia doesn't belong to that region? This means we can't support or oppose other countries around the world. Is Israel in South Asia? Don't you guyz support Israel?

One of the main reasons for Pakistan supporting Azerbaijan over Armenia/Azerbaijan dispute is because both Turkey and Azerbaijan support Pakistan over Kashmir issue, while Armenia supports India over Kashmir issue.

But that is just a government to government thing. Majority of Pakistanis don't know what and where Armenia is, and don't harbour any ill feelings towards Armenian people. Personally, I like Armenian ppl, just like I like Azerbaijanis :partay:

80% of Azaris are Iranians and recognize Armenia. We have recognized Armenia for thousands of years.

The Republic of Israel-baijan is a new country.

Any one not recognizing Armenia on behalf of Azaris is making a huge diplomatic screw-up that will make them look silly. Again, 80% of Azaris are where I'm from: and they recognize Armenia.

The inferiority complex of our Dravidian South Indian friends is evident in every post of theirs. What if South Asia doesn't belong to that region? This means we can't support or oppose other countries around the world. Is Israel in South Asia? Don't you guyz support Israel?

One of the main reasons for Pakistan supporting Azerbaijan over Armenia/Azerbaijan dispute is because both Turkey and Azerbaijan support Pakistan over Kashmir issue, while Armenia supports India over Kashmir issue.

We have relations both with Armenia and Azerbaijan, we have relations both with Palestinian Authority and Israel. Why to poke nose in others' matter. Got it Jinxed Khala.

But that is just a government to government thing. Majority of Pakistanis don't know what and where Armenia is, and don't harbour any ill feelings towards Armenian people. Personally, I like Armenian ppl, just like I like Azerbaijanis :partay:

This explanation makes sense (i.e., a political deal of convenience).

I will tell you this: As a Muslim, it's better to support Armenia over the Republic of Israel-baijan.

Are you with me? Do you know the difference between an Azari / Azarbaijani and an Israel-baijani?

Azarbaijan is where I'm from - That's Iran.

You're referring to Israel-baijan: Not sure that's a good ally to have.

Good question. Even stranger when you see my posts and check the details for yourself.

Bro, let us be the judge of that ! Pakistan and Azerbaijan enjoy good relations, we support each other diplomatically on any matter of worth and so I think we're going to continue calling them our allies.

P.S Iran is an ally of Pakistan too and I do hope that the alliance/friendship deepens so don't worry about these things one is not mutually exclusive of the other !

We have relations both with Armenia and Azerbaijan, we have relations both with Palestinian Authority and Israel. Why to poke nose in others' matter. Got it Jinxed Khala.

Not everyone is like India and Indians who keeps on changing sides for their own political purposes and gains. Just like they say they are "confused" on whom to support when it comes to israel versus iran. But ofcourse, Pakistan will support Iran anytime over Israel. Pakistan and Pakistanis trust on true friendships rather than political gains. :enjoy:

Bro, let us be the judge of that ! Pakistan and Azerbaijan enjoy good relations, we support each other diplomatically on any matter of worth and so I think we're going to continue calling them our allies.

P.S Iran is an ally of Pakistan too and I do hope that the alliance/friendship deepens so don't worry about these things one is not mutually exclusive of the other !

Yes Tabriz-Azeri, Pakistan is neutral as far as Iran/Turkey or Iran/Azerbaijan relationships are concerned as we are friends with all 3 countries, just like Iranians are neutral towards India/Pakistan disputes as u r friends with both countries.

Well you know Pakistan...we're an emotional bunch ! Wherever Muslims and at that our friends are involved..these policies of 'neutrality' go out the window ! Too much domestic demand to stand with the 'Muslims' wherever and whenever we can.

But ofcourse, Pakistan will support Iran anytime over Israel. Pakistan and Pakistanis trust on true friendships rather than political gains. :enjoy:

Thanks for the good wishes to Iran.

Just remember: The Republic of Azerbaijan is Israel.

The real Azarbaijan is in Iran (2,000 years old).

Not everyone is like India and Indians who keeps on changing sides for their own political purposes and gains. Just like they say they are "confused" on whom to support when it comes to israel versus iran. But ofcourse, Pakistan will support Iran anytime over Israel. Pakistan and Pakistanis trust on true friendships rather than political gains. :enjoy:

What about Iran vs Saudi Arabia. :woot:

Yes Tabriz-Azeri, Pakistan is neutral as far as Iran/Turkey or Iran/Azerbaijan relationships are concerned as we are friends with all 3 countries, just like Iranians are neutral towards India/Pakistan disputes as u r friends with both countries.

Got it. Cheers. :enjoy:

What about Iran vs Saudi Arabia. :woot:

Let me say this to BOTH Indians and Pakistanis: Saudi Arabia is a danger to you both.
Iran, India, and Pakistan should be collaborating.

Back
Top Bottom