What's new

Iran supports Armenia over Karabakh

On a serious note : Are there any views in Iran that think that the Revolution got hijacked by the Mullahs ? That, in a way, when the Iranians rose up against the Shah they hadn't a theocratic styled government in mind to replace him ?

I'm just curious and I do beg your forgiveness if I inadvertently offend you (or any Iranian !) in asking that question !

Private Message me and I will give you my views. Don't want to write them here and get into a feud with Iranians who have different political opinions. We should all be united on an intenational forum.

Private Message me and I will give you my views. Don't want to write them here and get into a feud with Iranians who have different political opinions. We should all be united on an intenational forum.

Some other day then because PMs are temporarily disabled on this forum !

First of all people should understand that Armenia Persian good relations go far beyond any religion. Iran knows that those lands belong to the Armenians, our shared history and both with strong culture we have trust and respect not found between countries in this world. Armenia is also a very vital geopolitical country to Iran and Russia that holds the two Turkic nations from joining, thus maintaining Iran's and Russia's influence in the region. Russia's underbelly would be exposed to NATO and northern Iran will be over-runed by Turks if the Armenian military or Artsakh's Army fails. One of the main reasons why Pan Turks want northern Iran is to cut off Iran from Armenia.

Now put all this with the current relations between Iran and Baboonestan and you Pakistani and Indian posters might get a better picture of why.

we have always were willing to pay the price for neutrality

Young people and fanatics have white and black mentality. If it is not Good, it must be bad. Some do not calculate what outcome may happen next to their wishes.

Iran has No obligations to azerbaijan nor to Turkey, just as the same for the latter. Each sheep is hanged on his own leg.

Although Iran may face consequences, i bet Turkey with its Low educated governmental cadre is gonna face the consequences of its actions in a more closer future.

Inter and Intra political discussions strengthen democracy and individual ability to analyze all the parameters of certain issue or incident. I would like to know your view on the point raised by Armstrong. I have learned a bit Ayatollah Shariatmandri & Ayatollah Ali al Muntazari and their different view on political management of the country in the post revolution Iran .

I think Iran is probably Neutral on this issue as are most Muslim countries. Infact the only country after Turkey that I can think of that openly supports Azerbaijan on this is probably Pakistan ! Heck...we don't even recognize Armenia just for you guys...!

Isn't that strange? I can guarantee you that 90% Pakistanis living inside Pakistan don't even know what and where Armenia is. I didn't even know that Pakistan doesn't recognize Armenia till the Armenian guy on this forum told me so.

Iran will pay the price for this.

Turkey has been crying to Iran for last 20 years over her alliance with Armenia....if there was a price to pay it would have been long ago. Turkey knows it can't do anything to Iran other than the usual bark. Turkey fears Iran and Iran will never blockade Armenia.

First of all people should understand that Armenia Persian good relations go far beyond any religion. Iran knows that those lands belong to the Armenians, our shared history and both with strong culture we have trust and respect not found between countries in this world. Armenia is also a very vital geopolitical country to Iran and Russia that holds the two Turkic nations from joining, thus maintaining Iran's and Russia's influence in the region. Russia's underbelly would be exposed to NATO and northern Iran will be over-runed by Turks if the Armenian military or Artsakh's Army fails. One of the main reasons why Pan Turks want northern Iran is to cut off Iran from Armenia. Now put all this with the current relations between Iran and Baboonestan and you Pakistani and Indian posters might get a better picture of why.

ABOUT IRAN AND ARMENIA:

1- Armenia and Iran have been friends since ancient times.

2-The Republic of Azerbaijan is a new country made out of Josef Stalin's imagination: It is run & controlled by Zionist Jews and NATO.

3-Iranian-Azaris are the real Azaris; many of the people in the Republic of Azerbaijan are not even Azari (though they use that name); some of the population are Azaris are but the population is largely held hostage.

4- I repeat: The Republic of Azerbaijan should not be considered a Muslim country, but it should be considered as a 2nd Israel where the people are held hostage by autocratic leaders controlled by the West.

Turkey has been crying to Iran for last 20 years over her alliance with Armenia....if there was a price to pay it would have been long ago. Turkey knows it can't do anything to Iran other than the usual bark. Turkey fears Iran and Iran will never blockade Armenia.

Iran's alliance with Armenia started a thousand years before the birth of Jesus - Turkey will have to get over it.

Isn't that strange? I can guarantee you that 90% Pakistanis living inside Pakistan don't even know what and where Armenia is. I didn't even know that Pakistan doesn't recognize Armenia till the Armenian guy on this forum told me so.

You actually should recognize Armenia, because it is a real country. And Turkey did try to Genocide them: the so-called "Young Turks" weren't Turks or Muslims. Iran and Armenia have been friends for thousands of years. The sock-puppets from Israel and Republic of Israel-baijan play the Muslim card all of the time, but they both repress Muslims. Ask any Armenian whether he trusts a Muslim Iranian or a Seuclar Turk more: You'll be surprised by the answer.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE WORD "AZARI" AND "REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN"

PICTURED BELOW: Real Azaris from Iran where 80 percent of Azaris live. Azaris trace their roots back to ancient Iran prior to the arrival of nomadic Turks many centuries later.
Screen+shot+2012-08-11+at+6.46.03+PM.png

PICTURED BELOW: The New "Azeris" sprang from Stalin's attempt to manipulate the geopolitical balance in the lower caucuses.
Screen+shot+2012-08-11+at+6.48.25+PM.png

Business ongoing, Iranian businessmen and tourists keep coming to Turkey. If we cant solve Karabakh issue through Iran, then we try to solve it through Russia. you better prepare for 22th century.

2-The Republic of Azerbaijan is a new country made out of Josef Stalin's imagination: It is run & controlled by Zionist Jews and NATO.
4- I repeat: The Republic of Azerbaijan should not be considered a Muslim country, but it should be considered as a 2nd Israel where the people are held hostage by autocratic leaders controlled by the West.
to get over it.

One: Since when you are the representative of Azerbaijani Turks?
Two: Do you consider Iranians Muslim? Because you are ruled by towelheads, you think Iran is Muslim, dont you?

ABOUT IRAN AND ARMENIA:

1- Armenia and Iran have been friends since ancient times.

3-Iranian-Azaris are the real Azaris; many of the people in the Republic of Azerbaijan are not even Azari (though they use that name); some of the population are Azaris are but the population is largely held hostage.

Iran's alliance with Armenia started a thousand years before the birth of Jesus - Turkey will have to get over it.

You actually should recognize Armenia, because it is a real country. And Turkey did try to Genocide them: the so-called "Young Turks" weren't Turks or Muslims. Iran and Armenia have been friends for thousands of years. The sock-puppets from Israel and Republic of Israel-baijan play the Muslim card all of the time, but they both repress Muslims. Ask any Armenian whether he trusts a Muslim Iranian or a Seuclar Turk more: You'll be surprised by the answer.

What about Khojaly massacre of Azeri people by Armenian forces, do you recognize it as genocide?

One: Since when you are the representative of Azerbaijani Turks?

I'M THE REPRESENTATIVE OF REAL AZARIS - THE ONES PEOPLE KNEW AND TALKED ABOUT BEFORE JOSEPH STALIN CAME ALONG.

PICTURED BELOW: Real Azaris from Iran where 80 percent of Azaris live. Azaris trace their roots back to ancient Iran prior to the arrival of nomadic Turks many centuries later.

PICTURED BELOW: The New "Azeris" sprang from Stalin's attempt to manipulate the geopolitical balance in the lower caucuses.

Two: Do you consider Iranians Muslim? Because you are ruled by towelheads, you think Iran is Muslim, dont you?

What did Attaturk's father wear on his head? It was a little tiny hat: You know who wears those?

What about Khojaly massacre of Azeri people by Armenian forces, do you recognize it as genocide?

I haven't personally investigated it. But it doesn't help when a bunch of Russian Jews steal my ethnic identity and name; it makes the things they say that much harder to believe:

I'm sure they don't but the thing is on a government to government level thats probably irrelevant ! As far as I know our recognition of Armenia is contingent on the solution of the Azerbaijan-Armenia dispute in favor of our ally - Azerbaijan !

Back
Top Bottom