What's new

Ukraine situation shows why Karabakh conflict has to be resolved

And in the process get invaded?
Russians don't have problem with nukes. US does.

Everybody has to have problem with nukes, if usa worries it's good, but not same for russia and it's absolutly nothing to be proud of. As I stated before, russia is reckless and the closest nation to end mankind on planet earth...

Everybody has to have problem with nukes, if usa worries it's good, but not same for russia and it's absolutly nothing to be proud of. As I stated before, russia is reckless and the closest nation to end mankind on planet earth...

Why so scared? I thought turks are born warriors? :coffee:

Why so scared? I thought turks are born warriors? :coffee:

Do you even understand what I am talking about? Nukes are a common problem of our era, soviets and states started that arm race, now mature nations take precautions about it after some disasters. A total annihilation of nukes is needed. How it's related to my Turkness ?

Do you even understand what I am talking about? Nukes are a common problem of our era, soviets and states started that arm race, now mature nations take precautions about it after some disasters. A total annihilation of nukes is needed. How it's related to my Turkness ?

Its a fact that 80% of your countrymen drool for the Bomb. Dont tell you would not aquire as many bombs as you can, if somebody would give you that possibility..

Stop playing the naiv and peacefull boy. Even your Avatar shows your obsession with the bomb.

Its a fact that 80% of your countrymen drool for the Bomb. Dont tell you would not aquire as many bombs as you can, if somebody would give you that possibility..
Stop playing the naiv and peacefull boy. Even your Avatar shows your obsession with the bomb.

The real fact is I speak for myself, and not for my countrymen. That %80 thing is coming from your *** but it wouldn't change my personal opinion if it would be %99... Nukes must go now and forever... But since half of the world have them, we must have them too.. Ofcourse russia doesnt want it, if russia wouldnt have nukes, it would have no difference than any ordinary army... And my avatar has another story, I have no obsession about nukes/bombs thanks god

Wrong.

The biggest threat to mankind is Yankee imperialism and Islamic jihadists funded and trained from thuggish states like Turkey.

Most of the Turkish population is for Islamic jihad.

Turkey remains the primary funding and training ground for Islamic jihad.

The terrorists in Xinjiang are directly funded and trained by Turkey.

Most of the Turkish population is for Islamic jihad.
Turkey remains the primary funding and training ground for Islamic jihad.
The terrorists in Xinjiang are directly funded and trained by Turkey.

Welcome abroad mate... Brainwasheds are from this side please.. watch your step... thank you

Watch your words. If there is a terrorist state it is so called satanic Chinese charlatan state that steals tech, cheats its very existence and brakes every rule in the human rights book.

Its no secret anymore that Turkey is funding, arming and training Terrorists in Syria.

You have blood on your hands.:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom