What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

The Nazi airforce was only superior to that of the soviet

No, as a matter of fact, the Germans outclassed all nations in Europe, until the US kicked in.The continuous bombing campaign that had lead to the fall of Paris and outreaching London can't be forgotten.

The Nazi airforce was only superior to that of the soviet , they always feared the American pilots , even American volunteers fought the so called battle of the Britain in the air , what you think brah? I;ve read an entire diary of a Japanese hero-pilot , in it he even describes how junior American pilots knocked out the Japanese aces out of the sky ....

No, as a matter of fact, the Germans outclassed all nations in Europe, until the US kicked in.The continuous bombing campaign that had lead to the fall of Paris and outreaching London can't be forgotten.

And what makes you think Saudi Arabia is the contemporary Nazi Germany :lol:

And what makes you think Saudi Arabia is the contemporary Nazi Germany :lol:

I never said :lol:. I was giving him in example for the importance of the Air Force :lol:

I did my training in London's embassy. I didn't meet the ambassador himself - I heard he is a hardliner - but I knew his advisor as well as the head of the cultural mission who used to be my project advisor during college.

Again, its not the N-program that is the heart of the problem for Saudis.
They have growned accustomed to the status quo where Iran is contained by US.

Any change in that status quo, and where Iran would come out of isolation a little, is an earthquake and shock to the Middle East order.
There is too much uncertainty and fear in Saudi leaders, about what a new regional order that includes Iran would look like.

Therefore Saudis need to be assured, that an uncontained Iran is not going to be dangerous for Saudi Arabias interests or security.
In reality a US-Iran rapprochement and Iran-Arab rapprochement will bring huge economic benefits for everyone.

That being said, I dont think normalization between US and Iran is possible at this point in time. For the signficant sanctions to be lifted (oil and banking sanctions), it would have to go through US congress. And they are 100 % beholden into a lobby and certain country, which you know who :)
A deescalation or US-Iran detente, is more realistic.

Last edited:
How about cut off all relation with the US, organize all Ulemas worldwide and declare war on the Iranian secret running Empire as an obligation to throw all the regime leaders to the sharks? KSA were either been fooled or ignored. US pretended to be an ally of KSA to ensure the Kingdom is comfortable but under the table with all door shut, they are helping Iran from the very start since the Afghan and Iraq's invasion, both countries were once showing their hatred against the bloodthirsty mullahs who hate us to the CORE.

No one realized Saddam tried building nuclear weapons and the very same day announcing it to defend his nation against the rogue state who threatened to export sectarianism in Iraq then the collaborators of Iran which is the so called Israel, 51st illegimate state of US rushed to bomb it but it had been nearly 10 ten years for Iran? Just wake up, we can't trust those Persians within a cent, the very same Persians who sends agents to the Arabia, runs Iraq/Syria/Lebanon and export sectarianism with PRIDE.

This will be the stupidest move by staying IDLE and having a nuclear state near you if we have seen their RESULT of destablization in the past decades since 1979. Saudi Arabia will either have to tell the international community to STFU, build Nuclear Bomb and CASE CLOSED.

How about cut off all relation with the US, organize all Ulemas worldwide and declare war on the Iranian secret running Empire as an obligation to throw all the regime leaders to the sharks? KSA were either been fooled or ignored. US pretended to be an ally of KSA to ensure the Kingdom is comfortable but under the table with all door shut, they are helping Iran from the very start since the Afghan and Iraq's invasion, both countries were once showing their hatred against the bloodthirsty mullahs who hate us to the CORE.

No one realized Saddam tried building nuclear weapons and the very same day announcing it to defend his nation against the rogue state who threatened to export sectarianism in Iraq then the collaborators of Iran which is the so called Israel, 51st illegimate state of US rushed to bomb it but it had been nearly 10 ten years for Iran? Just wake up, we can't trust those Persians within a cent, the very same Persians who sends agents to the Arabia, runs Iraq/Syria/Lebanon and export sectarianism with PRIDE.

This will be the stupidest move by staying IDLE and having a nuclear state near you if we have seen their RESULT of destablization in the past decades since 1979. Saudi Arabia will either have to tell the international community to STFU, build Nuclear Bomb and CASE CLOSED.

That sounds like the arab oil embargo of 1973 , it will probably end like that too , only this time iran has the place of Israel , muahahaha

If We see this whole thing with eyes of history, Its clear that once called super power USA is loosing on all fronts, what cant keep everyone with them these days...

They have gone with whats right for them but its creating distance b/w long terms partners i-e Israel and KSA

This is what happen always with super powers in history they start loosing control over their immediate partners and everyone start using their own tune ... so wait and see ... :)

sa warns against what ? :help:

they are just awesome !! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

^ yes !! i'm being sarcastic ! :rofl::rofl:

Israeli, Italian, Hellenic and U.S. Air Force take part in largest joint-military exercise in Israel’s history
safe_image.php

It has nothing to do with an eventual attack on Tehran as it was planned several months ago.

Still, its timing is funny, as it kicked off on the same day U.S. and Iran signed the historic nuclear deal in Geneva.

Exercise “Blue Flag”, taking place over a vast area of southern Israel from Nov. 24 to 28 and involving about 100 aircraft from the host nation, U.S., Italy and Greece, is the largest joint-military exercise in Israel’s history.

Its aim is to improve cooperation among the participating air forces and train together in a wide range of missions, including Defensive, Offensive Counter-Air and Close Air Support.

Italy, that has built a strong military relationship with Israel in the last years, taking part to previous local smaller scale drills, has deployed AMX and Tornado fighter bombers, while U.S. detached some F-15E Strike Eagles from RAF Lakenheath, in the UK. Greece dispatched F-16s to take part in Blue Flag that is being attended by observers from 20 nations.

I betting on Iran! They have the ability to shut down the Strait of Hormuz with a single touch in case of a threatened intervention. They can use two or three fronts for access to the Gulf occupation. Simply deploying Russian, Chinese and other allied Ballistics filled with warheads with a word written on the side 'Death to the Wahhabi' toward to the occupied UAE Islands for a pre emptive strikes crossing through the Persian Gulf and have their access to the mini UAE and the US Naval Base (Bahrain) then using another front with their US equipments and Iraq's help crossing from the Occupied Gulf of Basra to Kuwait who were once crushed by the Iraq's military in a blink of an eye then occupying South Yemen to aid the Shiites. Afterward the occupation of Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain and South Yemen will poses a threat to the final occupation of Saudi Arabia they ought to seek. The House of Saudi will eventually be deposed through Coup D'etat due to military failure. Lastly, the military generals and clerics seek a call upon all the Jihadist to head and seek retribution against their arch rival...Iran and the Shiites.

Last edited:
Sounds like Israel, strange isn't it?

Iran is amazing. The only state both Israel and Saudis are threatened off. :lol:

What a peculiar combination - israel and arab.

Iran is amazing. The only state both Israel and Saudis are threatened off. :lol:

What a peculiar combination - israel and arab.

Afraid? Are you drunk? Why the hell should any Arab country be afraid of that entity? Last time they tried to attack 1 SINGLE Arab country in Iraq they could not defeat it. And you are saying that the Arabs are afraid?:omghaha:

1 Arab country in Egypt is more populous than all of Iran which is made up by various different ethnic groups anyway ffs!

Also I think you need to read history about who conquered who and who should be "afraid" if anything.

The thing is that the Arab world and Sunni world is mostly united in their negative opinion of the fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran ruling their people as sheep. So of course we will try to make their life as hard as possible until we are assured that they are not cooking something up. And vice versa from their side.

KSA will protect her interests the best she can and so will other countries that are not Iran in the region. They will not allow anything that will harm their interests and will make counter measurements in case that happens. Be assured of that.

Back
Top Bottom