What's new

Obama begins official visit to Saudi Arabia

You have no honor nor dignity and you think people are like you. Don't get me down to your level here again or you will be humiliated. I just regret making topics to mods to ban that Israeli, he should have stayed here to keep you under control

Nobody is like you, minority secular atheists. Of course your fake outrage is making me laugh, little baby can't discuss politics. You're just as gullible as the people who thought Saddam was behind 9/11. :lol:

@BLACKEAGLE

What are you whining about? :lol:

All I did was make a point about American strategy and foreign policy. I don't dislike Jordan I love Jordan. This is how good the Jordanian soldiers are to Syrian refugee

Last edited:
Nobody is like you, minority secular atheists. Of course your fake outrage is making me laugh, little baby can't discuss politics. You're just as gullible as the people who thought Saddam was behind 9/11. :lol:
You understand politics?

412.gif

What are you whining about? :lol:

All I did was make a point about American strategy and foreign policy. I don't dislike Jordan I love Jordan. This is how good the Jordanian soldiers are to Syrian refugee
And we did this to your terrorists:

You understand politics?

412.gif

And we did this to your terrorists:

PLO are stupid people, I always blame Arab nationalism for our problems. Hamas is supported worldwide and defends the honor of the Islamic World.We all remember when Jordan humiliated Israel in 1967 and the military cheif went on live television to brag about it, lol.

Nobody in the Arab ever did what Hamas did in 2012 no even Hezbollah or Iran. I know it pains when you when the Palestinians defend themselves from Israeli attacks. You must be an Israeli yourself, I'm going to track your IP Address and find out.

@BLACKEAGLE

ي رجل من وقتيش أمريكية يعني صارت اخدم المسلمين بكفيك هبل هما دمرو العلام العربي الاسلامي و هما أعداء العرب رلمسلمينة

أمريكا بتكره دينك وعروبتك ي بغل اعملو حاجة ضد الهمجية الامريكية الصهيونية مرة في حياتكو

Aren't you living in America ? It's hard to take your words seriously buddy.

PLO are stupid people, I always blame Arab nationalism for our problems. Hamas is supported worldwide and defends the honor of the Islamic World.We all remember when Jordan humiliated Israel in 1967 and the military cheif went on live television to brag about it, lol.

Nobody in the Arab ever did what Hamas did in 2012 no even Hezbollah or Iran. I know it pains when you when the Palestinians defend themselves from Israeli attacks. You must be an Israeli yourself, I'm going to track your IP Address and find out.
Hamas is outcasted like MB, and will be more and more outcasted in the future.

Hamas is outcasted like MB, and will be more and more outcasted in the future.

You guys say the same thing about everybody, you've been saying that about Assad for four years now, and you're still eating shit over and over again. God's people will emerge victorious, the era of Arab monarchies and nationalism is fading away all around our region. We are experiencing changes, meanwhile your lies are so stupid:

22 million follow Hamas event on social media

So what? You can't live in America and criticize the American administration at the same time?

There's no "administration" in your post, you're simply referring to "America" as whole, so don't you think it's a bit hypocrite to live and pay your taxes to a country that do all of the bad things that you mentioned to your fellow Muslims and your real contry men in Gaza and the west bank ?

You guys say the same thing about everybody, you've been saying that about Assad for four years now, and you're still eating shit over and over again. God's people will emerge victorious, the era of Arab monarchies and nationalism is fading away all around our region. We are experiencing changes, meanwhile your lies are so stupid:

22 million follow Hamas event on social media
Let's see who's going to fade away..:lol:

Let's see who's going to fade away..:lol:

Gods enemies like you.

There's no "administration" in your post, you're simply referring to "America" as whole, so don't you think it's a bit hypocrite to live and pay your taxes to a country that do all of the bad things that you mentioned to your fellow Muslims and your real contry men in Gaza and the west bank ?

No there's nothing hypocritical about me, I don't support any injustice funded by this country nor do I support our policy. I am very clear in what I support, justice.

In the 1980s, We slaughtered 400 Iranian terrorists on our own. Yet Iran never managed to put a toe out of line with us. Not to mention taken your aircrafts down.

Even recently history had shown that Iranians talk big, do nothing:

Iran and Saudi Arabia tensions threaten to erupt after Saudi authorities execute four Iranians for drug trafficking - Middle East - World - The Independent

18 Iranians are been beheaded by the Saudi Arabian Government | Iranian.com

Let's see if Iran can get out of the Russian cloak. Iran can never stop begging the West for a few spare of money :lol:
The truth is your country is scared of Iran hence why they are begging the US and never can do it themselves. Look at your Kingdom and your ape intelligence putting pressure against the US 24/7 like they think they'll invade Iran or something LOL? Get over it.

I know you can't admit it but truth hurts. Your 'friend' fought us for eight years but when he backstabed your country, he managed to bring down GCC to the knees in no more than a minute then your House of Saud and the pinochias begged US and 32 countries to join HOW COWARD IS THIS?. Had it not been for the war against us, your country would be conquered easily because GCC army was created after the 1991 Gulf war. FACT.

The truth is your country is scared of Iran hence why they are begging the US and never can do it themselves. Look at your Kingdom and your ape intelligence putting pressure against the US 24/7 like they think they'll invade Iran or something LOL? Get over it.

I know you can't admit it but truth hurts. Your 'friend' fought us for eight years but when he backstabed your country, he managed to bring down GCC to the knees in no more than a minute. Had it not been for the war against us, your country would be conquered easily because GCC army was created after the 1991 Gulf war. FACT.

You have been miserably humiliated by us throughout history. Your genes, language and religion were all influenced, changed, your people were subjected treated as property bought and sold. If we were to attack your current failed, isolated and deprived state you wouldn't last a minute but why get our hands on worthless dirt fragile state like yours. The Saudi Air force in 1984 shot down two Iranian jets and shipped the bodies in garbage bags to your beloved ''the infallible'' piece of s!ht Khomeini. Saudi Arabia never put pressure on any. Our stance was crystal clear '' A nuclear mullah state means a nuclear Saudi Arabia''. Clear enough?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom