What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

And where does Israhell come into the question? Why are they allowed nukes? Although it is not confirmed that they have it but everyone knows it more or less.

Well, as I said nuclear power is all fine.

Nuclear Power in Saudi Arabia

Nuclear energy in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nuclear Power in Iran

Nuclear program of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nuclear energy in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nuclear Power in Turkey | Nuclear Energy In Turkey

Nuclear Power in Jordan

List is long. I support that. But I don't support one country trying to cause havoc in already messed up region by large. If Iran stops being a pariah state then that would benefit the region and thus swift the attention to the Palestine-Israel conflict which is the root to many smaller and bigger conflicts in our region.

Israel is irrelevant because its not going to survive politically. It will collapse and go down in same fashion as the apartheid in South Africa. Israel is an anomaly that history will correct.

This is absolutely wrong. If everyone in Middle East forget about retarded sectarian issues, and team up to form a military and economic union, we could challenge.

Really? You believe that? Our time has ended long ago. We ruled for a few thousands years and were the center of the world - we are not that anymore. Had it not been for our immense natural resources, religious importance (Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Makkah and Madinah) for the 3 Abrahamic religions (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) our cultural and historical heritage and beautiful landscapes we would not be relevant anymore. This is the truth.

And you are talking about rivaling USA, China and Russia. Come on! Let us get serious. Look at the region, LOL.

Yes, you will only see changes in living standards and maybe more peace in your life time. As with everyone else here. Nothing more. You will never see the Middle East being the leading world again.

Forget about it. Even if we all became atheists tomorrow - like that would have any impact on what I mentioned (LOL).

No, no.

Ever wondered why we people have the world record in talking about the PAST. Yes, the past. It is gone. Nothing can be changed. I have never met any other people/region talk about the past as much as we do. Most others think about the future and think forward. In the Middle East, by large, it is the exact opposite.

Hence the status quo btw. Not only because of this but 1000's of other reasons.

Time to wake up. I know the region. I was born in it and I have engaged with people of all faiths and nationalities/ethnic groups from the region to know what I am talking about. I can paint a picture of some of the many problems and this above is one MAJOR one.

Notice this the next time you turn into this section of the forum…...

2511-Iran.jpg

2013-11-24-131125_delucq_aucourant_pt-thumb.jpg

The winners
Obama, The Us, Russia, China, Khameiny, Iran President, Iran, Dubai, Asia
The losers
Israel, Saudi Arabia and the gulf states.

Really? You believe that? Our time has ended long ago. We ruled for a few thousands years and were the center of the world - we are not that anymore. Had it not been for our immense natural resources, religious importance (Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Makkah and Madinah) for the 3 Abrahamic religions (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) our cultural and historical heritage and beautiful landscapes we would not be relevant anymore. This is the truth.

And you are talking about rivaling USA, China and Russia. Come on! Let us get serious. Look at the region, LOL.

Yes, you will only see changes in living standards and maybe more peace in your life time. As with everyone else here. Nothing more. You will never see the Middle East being the leading world again.

Forget about it. Even if we all became atheists tomorrow - like that would have any impact on what I mentioned (LOL).

No, no.

Ever wondered why we people have the world record in talking about the PAST. Yes, the past. It is gone. Nothing can be changed. I have never met any other people/region talk about the past as much as we do. Most others think about the future and think forward. In the Middle East, by large, it is the exact opposite.

Hence the status quo btw. Not only because of this but 1000's of other reasons.

Time to wake up. I know the region. I was born in it and I have engaged with people of all faiths and nationalities/ethnic groups from the region to know what I am talking about. I can paint a picture of some of the many problems and this above is one MAJOR one.

Notice this the next time you turn into this section of the forum…...

I think Middle East can form a union like EU, with both KSA and Iran being a moderate nuclear power like UK and France.

Even you don't want to rival the superpower, but you have to make sure the superpower cannot harm you.

China in the 1960-1970s is a prime example, we were poor and weak, but we still managed to survive against two superpowers, USA and USSR.

Good to know that Arabia ruled Persians but what happened to them now why are they ruled by Yanks ? Really disheartened to see that one who was the ruler once is under the boots of someone.

Under the boots of someone? Wow. Speaking of boots, don't you think it is too much to hear it from someone who's country used to be a colony for centuries? :lol:

From someone who's country was used twice in WWs to save their masters?

From someone who's kin was used to construct railways and tunnels in exchange for appeasing their superiors?

:lol:

I never refused but you are the colony of west now their slaves but you people try to act like a king here.

With all due respect, to you and your kin, we have never been colonized or conquered unlike many :lol:

Sure, you may call who ever you wish a salve, but I expect nothing from someone who says " if provoked we will retaliate " but does nothing.

A taste of someone's own medicine is sometimes needed.

Last edited:
Me chickened out!!! How come genius?

Ok, for start let me know what I wanted to prove and where did I digress? Did I wanted to show that KSA or Israel is sissy? Poor you.

Mine comment was just a light banter on fact that at least on one ground a supposed to be anti islam state Israel and a Islamic state falls in one line. Your comprehension problem is not my liability.

Your comment does not hold ground realities, why would KSA be afraid of Iran? Because of their Missiles? Apart from those they got nothing. KSA's missile shield has so many redundancies its useless for Iran to lob it at them. Not that plus it is a surefire way of fucking up big time and turn every Muslim nation against you. Israel has no issues with KSA, and neither is Israel afraid of Iran which has an even better missile shield and an AirForce that will crumble Iran. It's only their lobby that makes mountains out of molehills to get what they want from the conservative leaders. KSA and Israel have always been cordial and mutual. They havent gotten in line, because they never were out of it in the first place.

Iranian Mullah Tullas have been nothing but a pain in the butt from day one and without a solid reason. Why are they at loggerheads with Israel when the Shah was good friends with them. Even KSA, when they had no reason. They dont bleed for Palestine because they care about them, it's only political and for propaganda reasons.

Now if you have opinions rather than facts sure, fire away. But do not speak as if its the end all be all. I suppose you bleed for the Iranians or feel for them the very least since, yet my comprehension is good enough, you being all over the place is your lacking.

With all due respect, to you and your kin, we have never been colonized or conquered unlike many :lol:

Sure, you may call who ever you wish a salve, but I expect nothing from someone who says " if provoked we will retaliate " but does nothing.

A taste of someone's own medicine is sometimes needed.
So What did u have to be conquered , A desert with a sunlight and it`s reflection on desert?Look at this picture for example :tongue:

PersianEmpire03.jpg

What people would found in desert to conquere it ? :wave:
If U are able to thinking so first think then speak

I never refused but you are the colony of west now their slaves but you people try to act like a king here.
They are close friends with great Devil :cheers:

Last edited:
:lol: Yet, we never have been humiliated unlike many, which is the core of the issue.

Don't try to play the name-calling game to feed your dying ego!

On other note, the central maybe encircled with deserts
So What did u have to be conquered , A desert with a sunlight and it`s reflection on desert?Look at this picture for example :tongue:

PersianEmpire03.jpg

What people would found in desert to conquere it ? :wave:
If U are able to thinking so first think then speak

Of course I always think before I speak! :lol: :D :omghaha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah

They are close friends with great Devil :cheers:

:lol:

Last edited:
Your comment does not hold ground realities, why would KSA be afraid of Iran? Because of their Missiles? Apart from those they got nothing. KSA's missile shield has so many redundancies its useless for Iran to lob it at them. Not that plus it is a surefire way of fucking up big time and turn every Muslim nation against you. Israel has no issues with KSA, and neither is Israel afraid of Iran which has an even better missile shield and an AirForce that will crumble Iran. It's only their lobby that makes mountains out of molehills to get what they want from the conservative leaders. KSA and Israel have always been cordial and mutual. They havent gotten in line, because they never were out of it in the first place.

Iranian Mullah Tullas have been nothing but a pain in the butt from day one and without a solid reason. Why are they at loggerheads with Israel when the Shah was good friends with them. Even KSA, when they had no reason. They dont bleed for Palestine because they care about them, it's only political and for propaganda reasons.

Now if you have opinions rather than facts sure, fire away. But do not speak as if its the end all be all. I suppose you bleed for the Iranians or feel for them the very least since, yet my comprehension is good enough, you being all over the place is your lacking.

First line and you missed the plot. English is not your first lingo as well, so I can understand.

Genius, do you know difference between "being threatened" and "being afraid"? Please let me know the difference if you think there is any.

The only point in me clubbing KSA and israel together was just to point out how can common interest can put nations together even though they are far apart in ideology.

I will read your other part of post once you clear my doubts.

KSA and Israel - both are threatened by Iran's nuke program? --- Yes

KSA and Israel are afraid of Iran? -- probably Not.

Got the difference? Or let me say - India is threatened of pak nukes and non state actors but are we afraid of pak - NO.

My allegiance lies with both Iran and Israel. That's in common interest of all indians.

Actually, KSA as of right now, has no air defense missile system at all, simply, it is going in upgrade.

The entire peace-shield program is under upgrade, which makes your claim untrue.
Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield

Iran's missile raises no serious concerns to us, it was all but over now.

:lol: Yet, we never have been humiliated unlike many, which is the core of the issue.

Don't try to play the name-calling game to feed your dying ego!

On other note, the central maybe encircled with deserts

Of course I always think before I speak! :lol: :D :omghaha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah
anyway what people would found in Saudi arabia to conquer ??
Chivalrous is whom fight with enemy in the worst case and Have trust in God that he will make him victorious against enemy and great devil, not like U that just think about material ,universe jealousy and abdomen!

First line and you missed the plot. English is not your first lingo as well, so I can understand.

Genius, do you know difference between "being threatened" and "being afraid"? Please let me know the difference if you think there is any.

The only point in me clubbing KSA and israel together was just to point out how can common interest can put nations together even though they are far apart in ideology.

I will read your other part of post once you clear my doubts.

KSA and Israel - both are threatened by Iran's nuke program? --- Yes

KSA and Israel are afraid of Iran? -- probably Not.

Got the difference? Or let me say - India is threatened of pak nukes and non state actors but are we afraid of pak - NO.

My allegiance lies with both Iran and Israel. That's in common interest of all indians.
Bravo.They are just thinking in abdomen and call them selves mujahid and muslum, But we Iranian ..

We conquered you kiddo! But We can say the same about the Balkan, Africa, and Hindu Kush per the map you provided :lol:

anyway what people would found in Saudi arabia to conquer ??
Chivalrous is whom fight with enemy in the worst case and Have trust in God that he will make him victorious against enemy and great devil, not like U that just think about material ,universe jealousy and abdomen!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom