What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

Presently it is disabled i believe (has been deployed to my understanding), but the plans for upgrades are more than enough with enough coverage overlaps that a missile would find it hard to evade the Shield.

I just wanted to let you know that we aren't there yet where we can intercept an Iranian missile. :)

A peace deal with Iran has brought up some good signs for world’s economies....Iran will be able to export more oil which will lead to decline in oil prices helping major importers like India, Japan and China…I guess, what is pissing off SA is, Iran can now make big billions and may appear as big competitor to SA Oil business…..I think, we all should support Iran and kick the buts of king of SA if he dares to talk about war in middle east…

Yeah, they same way your FM came to kick our buts a few weeks ago :lol: ..

I guess India should worry about her own problems inside first.

I don't think that SA is capable of striking a country like Iran.

KSA has never been aggressive toward any country, with a self-defensive military doctrine, it is hard to believe that KSA is willing to go to war with Sudan, let alone Iran.

Last edited:
U know what before Muhammad there was nothing.., Grow up Kids, There were great civilization on earth much before Allah and Muhammad born..

677160.jpg

I just wanted to let you know that we aren't there yet where we can intercept an Iranian missile. :)

Yeah, they same way your FM came to kick our buts a few weeks ago :lol: ..

I guess India should worry about her own problems inside first.

KSA has never been aggressive toward any country, with a self-defensive military doctrine, it is hard to believe that KSA is willing to go to war with Sudan, let alone Iran.

That's what i've thought actually. KSA's mil. doctrines are based on self-defence, territorial defence

pal , americans were enough worried about our missiles that they launched the EU shield project .

let sa alone . still there will be no iranian missile launched at sa . not till you attack :D iran .

but also , your mil doctrine is based on self-defense so basically any war between iran and sa is impossible .

Yes, we learn a lot from history.

That's why we are who we are.
That's what i've thought actually. KSA's mil. doctrines are based on self-defence, territorial defence

The EU is going to build up an air defense missile system to contain Russia and China, not you, it is just a pretext. You still haven't developed an ICBM as well, if it helps to understand the situation.

Iran's missiles raise concerns to all countries, but not a serious one TBQH.

As for the US, you'd better realize that no one can match their military might.
pal , americans were enough worried about our missiles that they launched the EU shield project .

let sa alone . still there will be no iranian missile launched at sa . not till you attack :D iran .

but also , your mil doctrine is based on self-defense so basically any war between iran and sa is impossible .

The EU is going to build up an air defense missile system to contain Russia and China, not you, it is just a pretext.

i second that to some extent .

You still haven't developed an ICBM as well, if it helps to understand the situation.

although its just alleged , but iran is never ever going to confirm it if it existed :

Project Koussar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran's missiles raise concerns to all countries,
not true .

but not a serious one TBQH.

such a mighty air defense you have !! missiles with terminal speed of 15 mach causes no concern for u ! gimme a break ! :D :D

i second that to some extent .

although its just alleged , but iran is never ever going to confirm it if it existed :

Project Koussar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not true .

such a mighty air defense you have !! missiles with terminal speed of 15 mach causes no concern for u ! gimme a break ! :D :D

I said it raises no serious concerns to us. Something you stated yourself earlier.

you'll notice that there weren't anything of worth in most of the Arabian peninsula to conquer

That's the bottom-line. We haven't been conquered and all.

Kind of funny how you've distorted history....

It is Persians who love to manipulate history.

Never humiliated? Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , which is more of a humiliation than a war fought more than a thousand years ago.

Have we ever participated or lost territories or lost people in this war? No, Egypt, Jordan, and Syria are different countries, while KSA is another country :lol:

Aside, did Egypt or Syria or Jordan ended up in a cultural defeat or converted to Judaism like what the Muslims did to you?

Check this out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah

The Persian perspective however, was the polar opposite, one of great embarrassment, humiliation, and scorn. The pride of the imperial Sassanids had been hurt by the conquest of Iraq by the Arabs, and they continued the struggle to regain the lost territory. Thus a major Persian counterattack was launched and subsequently repulsed at the Battle of Nahavand, fought in December 641.

After that, a full-scale invasion of the Sassanid Persian empire was planned by Umar to conquer his arch-rival entirely. The last Persian emperor was Yazdgerd III, who was killed in 653 during the reign of the Caliph Uthman. His death officially marks the end of the Sassanid royal lineage and empire.

Yes, you never conquered Arabia, stop bringing Greater Arabia, an expansion is one thing and conquering is another thing.

We conquered and Islamized you by force :lol:

Islamization of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You lost your language, history, culture, and faith. :lol:

Never conquered?
Achaemenid Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seleucids
Parthian Arabia.
Sassanid Arabia,

Kind of funny how you've distorted history....
Never humiliated? Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , which is more of a humiliation than a war fought more than a thousand years ago.
Also there is Battle of Tours - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , and quite a few other losses.
Empires come and go, whether its a Persian empire,Arabic/Islamic Empire, British Empire, Mongol Empire, Roman Empire etc.
Never conquered?
Achaemenid Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seleucids
Parthian Arabia.
Sassanid Arabia,

Also, the Great Seljuk Empire ruled Arabia.
The Ottoman empire did.
And i could go on and on.

If you read up on history, you'll notice that the Persians ruled the Arabs a whole lot longer than the Arabs ruled the Persians.
Also, if you read up on history, you'll notice that there weren't anything of worth in most of the Arabian peninsula to conquer...Just as there wasn't in the Sahara..not until the discovery of oil and of course the rise of Islam . Yemen, Bahrain, Oman, South of the Arabian peninsula, also some parts of the north,some of the west and east coast....Those were the only places worth conquering. And they were ruled, By Turks, Romans, Persians, etc etc.
No doubt about what you said of Arabs going to Persia and bringing Islam there and all, and congratulations on defeating an empire more than 1000 years ago, that had been at war with the Byzantine and the Romans for more than 700 years, which left it weak and vulnerable. Also nice of you to take a lot of its culture, architecture, policies, administrative practices of that land and use it as your own. No need to say thanks, but nice when scholars read up on history and say that Arabic culture, or Islamic culture is actually HEAVILY influenced by Persian culture.And of course, the Persian culture was also influenced by the Arabs/Muslims(I'm writing Muslim because it was an Islamic empire/dynasty, not an Arab one. But Islam was of course founded in Arabia) But the Arabs were a lot more Persianized than the Persians were Arabized.

Most people don't even know that the Sassanids actually prevented the Christianization of Arabia.

This isn't about who is superior or whatever it is that you guys always fight about whenever there is a subject involving Arabs and Iranians...but i do like historical accuracy, Hence why i wanted to comment on what you said of Arabs or Saudi Arabia never being conquered, humiliated, ruled over etc, I don't even think there is a country in the world that hasn't been.

Couldn't make up my mind on which quote to use from Arabic scholars talking about how the Persians influenced the Arabs, and Islam, because there are so many.
Hmmm, I'll end it with that one quote from an Abbasid caliph, Al-Ma'mun,
Sort of funny how nowadays, more than a thousand years after that caliph said that.....the Saudis still rely on others, but now its the westerners, not the Persians. And the Iranians still don't need them or anyone else.

Last edited:
LOL.

You guys are arguing with your insecurities in mind.

The question you should be asking is:

What will Iran do when it is armed with nuclear weapons?

How will KSA respond?

Are you fools, ignorant enough to destroy your own people just because of dushmani(rivalry)?

Is Islam no longer your religion?

Iran has my respect, they had been putting up with alot of western propaganda financed through Saudi's.

We seek no one's respect boy, we do what suits us the most, we don't give a rat about what people think.

Idk about Iran.

And a nuclear-armed Iran is the best thing that can ever happen. If it were Christmas, it would be the gift.
LOL.

How will KSA respond?

Are you fools, ignorant enough to destroy your own people just because of dushmani(rivalry)?

It is Persians who love to manipulate history.

Have we ever participated or lost territories or lost people in this war? No, Egypt, Jordan, and Syria are different countries, while KSA is another country :lol:

Aside, did Egypt or Syria or Jordan ended up in a cultural defeat or converted to Judaism like what the Muslims did to you?

Check this out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah

Yes, you never conquered Arabia, stop bringing Greater Arabia, an expansion is one thing and conquering is another thing.

We conquered and Islamized you by force :lol:

Islamization of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You lost your language, history, culture, and faith. :lol:

Haha, im not even going to respond to that...we'll let people decide whether or not i manipulated history right now.
You're just too stubborn to admit what i wrote is true.

Also, Saudi Arabia did participate in the 6 day war. Read up on it, you might learn a thing or two. The Saudis even sent troops, but they did not fight under the Saudi flag.
And yeah, they didn't lose land or anything, just money, manpower, military equipment, aircraft, etc.

No need to check out the links you provided....I already said that you did bring Islam to Iran?....Did you actually read my reply?
Faith was changed yes, some Zoroastrians are still there and that is their choice, a choice they didn't have during the Islamization of Iran, and i do agree with what you said, that you "forced" Islam on them....Culture still remains Persian though. History still remains Persian. Language has changed a lot, yeah and i never said it didn't, but its still Persian and not Arabic.
And i wont even write how the Arabs were influenced by the Persians, from being taught by the Persians, grammar to scholars, architecture, culture, etc...Its just too much to write.
As i said, the Arabs were a lot more Persianized than the Persians were Arabized, if you'd pick up a credible history book you'd learn that too.

Also, conquering...and "sociological process of cultural change, i.e Arabization" are two different things.
In the texts i wrote and quoted, it said that the Arabs were CONQUERED and ANNEXED.

Lets just agree to disagree. Because obviously you wont accept fact, and i wont accept misinformation. And if you wanna continue to debate and discuss feel free to PM.

Anyway, back to topic.
LOL.

How will KSA respond?

As i said...
The Saudis rely on the Westerners, they wont do anything against Iran officially, and they wont undermine the Geneva deal ....BUT, they might entice fundamentalists to attack Iran.
Also, i think this link is sort of relevant, Why Arabs Lose Wars :: Middle East Quarterly
they simply cant wage war against Iran. So an armed conflict is out of the question.

But as you said there is a lot of rivalry between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
So much that the Saudis even have secret meetings with Israel about Iran.

Fair enough :)

The Saudis rely on the Westerners, they wont do anything against Iran officially, and they wont undermine the Geneva deal ....BUT, they might entice fundamentalists to attack Iran.
Also, i think this link is sort of relevant, Why Arabs Lose Wars :: Middle East Quarterly
they simply cant wage war against Iran. So an armed conflict is out of the question.

Yes, we relied on the West when we shot your jets. Hell, you didn't even ask for returning
And Yes, we relied on the West when we opened fire against your terrorists during Hajj twice.
And Yes, we relied on the West when we supported Iraq.
And Yes, we relied on the West when Iran boycotted Hajj for 4 consecutive years.
And Yes, we relied on the West when we butchered your brothers and sisters in Yemen.

Speaking of losing war, I got something for you.

You had your chances to attack us in the past, but you were nothing but a big mouth.

Anyway, back to topic.

As i said...

But as you said there is a lot of rivalry between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
So much that the Saudis even have secret meetings with Israel about Iran.

Fair enough :)

Yes, we relied on the West when we shot your jets. Hell, you didn't even ask for returning
And Yes, we relied on the West when we opened fire against your terrorists during Hajj twice.
And Yes, we relied on the West when we supported Iraq.
And Yes, we relied on the West when Iran boycotted Hajj for 4 consecutive years.
And Yes, we relied on the West when we butchered your brothers and sisters in Yemen.

Speaking of losing war, I got something for you.

You had your chances to attack us in the past, but you were nothing but a big mouth.

Shot down our jets? Are you referring to the jet in 1984, 5th June?
"The aircraft of an Iranian F-4 pilot who deserted on 31 August 1984 to Saudi Arabia was examined and found to have Israeli and European spare parts installed. Another DESERTING F-4 was less lucky, being intercepted and shot down by Saudi F-15 Eagles on 5 June 1984. F-4s took part in interdiction missions against oil tankers using AGM-65 Maverick missiles and even AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, while bombs were not used, probably due to shortages"
This was also during the Iran-Iraq war.....a time when the world had a green light from the U.S to attack Iran and support Iraq.

Opened fire against "terrorists during Hajj" Are you referring to the gunning down of UNARMED pilgrims that demonstrated in 1987?

Actually....Iraq relied HEAVILY on the west. As did the Saudis with the weapons they bought for them and so on.
My brothers and sisters in Yemen? Are you referring to the Shia-Sunni conflict now? Where the Saudis are killing yet again UNARMED people?

the Iran-Iraq war? have you ever read about it? Iran lost? hahahahaha....what type or alternate reality do you live in? Iran actually won after 2 years, they however made the mistake of pushing towards Iraq for 6 years after that. And Iraqis had support from everywhere, chemical weapons, information from the U.S, they were even given targets from the U.S to hit with chemical weapons just because they were about to lose the war. Now, I'm not saying Iran won per say, it did defend itself and kicked out Saddam and that in itself is a victory. But it had to accept the ceasefire that Saddam had been asking for, for years...which resulted in a "Military stalemate"...read up on it.
Whats extraordinary is how Saddam, and almost the entire west, Arab world that supported him...Still couldn't defeat a country that had just gone through a revolution and also a country that didn't even have a proper military force when he invaded and even used weapons of mass destruction. I sort of feel bad for all the generals and commanders he executed because of the humiliating defeat of his invasion.

Last edited:
"The aircraft of an Iranian F-4 pilot who deserted on 31 August 1984 to Saudi Arabia was examined and found to have Israeli and European spare parts installed. Another DESERTING F-4 was less lucky, being intercepted and shot down by Saudi F-15 Eagles on 5 June 1984. F-4s took part in interdiction missions against oil tankers using AGM-65 Maverick missiles and even AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, while bombs were not used, probably due to shortages"
This was also during the Iran-Iraq war.....a time when the world had a green light from the U.S to attack Iran and support Iraq.

Opened fire against "terrorists during Hajj" Are you referring to the gunning down of UNARMED pilgrims that demonstrated in 1987?

Actually....Iraq relied HEAVILY on the west. As did the Saudis with the weapons they bought for them and so on.
My brothers and sisters in Yemen? Are you referring to the Shia-Sunni conflict now?

the Iran-Iraq war? have you ever read about it? Iran lost? hahahahaha....what type or alternate reality do you live in? Iran actually won after 2 years, they however made the mistake of pushing towards Iraq for 6 years after that. And Iraqis had support from everywhere, chemical weapons, information from the U.S, they were even given targets from the U.S to hit with chemical weapons just because they were about to lose the war. Now, I'm not saying Iran won per say, it did defend itself and kicked out Saddam and that in itself is a victory. But it had to accept the ceasefire that Saddam had been asking for, for years...which resulted in a "Military stalemate"...read up on it.
Whats extraordinary is how Saddam, and almost the entire west, Arab world that supported him...Still couldn't defeat a country that had just gone through a revolution and also a country that didn't even have a proper military force when he invaded and even used weapons of mass destruction. I sort of feel bad for all the generals and commanders he executed because of the humiliating defeat of his invasion.
Leave these crazies alone

Rubbish. Why wouldn't they ask for the bodies then? :lol: how humiliating is it that a sovereign state turns its back from its own pilots, not demanding to collect their bodies. You could have had scrambled a bunch of F-14s, but you chickened out :azn:

Opened fire against "terrorists during Hajj" Are you referring to the gunning down of UNARMEDpilgrims that demonstrated in 1987?

Savages carrying knives on them to chase every decent human being are terrorists. Why didn't you retaliate in response to that incident? Where is the big time Persia? :lol:

The west supplied you with weapons as well as the Israelis, and the Chinese. Yet the crazed Mullahs had the audacity to chant all day " death to America " what kind of a hypocrite nation is that?

My brothers and sisters in Yemen? Are you referring to the Shia-Sunni conflict now?

I'm talking about the hundreds of millions of dollars you gave to them while your nation is starving. Yet, these billions were lost like a pie in the sky :lol: And your people are living in misery.

Whats extraordinary is how Saddam, and almost the entire west, Arab world that supported him...Still couldn't defeat a country that had just gone through a revolution and also a country that didn't even have a proper military force when he invaded and even used weapons of mass destruction. I sort of feel bad for all the generals and commanders he executed because of the humiliating defeat of his invasion

Let me list out the outcome of the war:

1- Weaken Iran's military edge which inherited from the Shah's days. You now have nothing except crappy North Korean missile technology from the 60s. Don't bring Qaher please because we don't want to laugh at anymore.

2- Total political Isolation from the Intl. Community to the level where almost the whole world is sanctioning you.

3- An economic setback to Iran's economic power. By continuing the fight for 8 years, the whole war sent you back centuries ago, thanks to the Mullahs.

4- A loss of as many as 600 thousand people, which still hunts you to this day, by all measures.

5- Last but no least, developing a high wave of anti-Iranian sentiment all across the globe due to the rouge nature of your regime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom