What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

LOL.

You guys are arguing with your insecurities in mind.
The question you should be asking is:
What will Iran do when it is armed with nuclear weapons?
How will KSA respond?

Are you fools, ignorant enough to destroy your own people just because of dushmani(rivalry)?
Is Islam no longer your religion?

My dear @RazPaK,
1. Iran wants Nuclear deterrent. (Hope u know the meaning)
2. KSA will get Nuke from Pakistani Nuclear Smuggling gang. (Or USA will provide it like Israel)
3. Many Sunni don't consider Shia as Muslim (and Wajib-e-Quatl). Shias are just struggling for survival..

Shias aren't all in line with the Mullahs of Iran by the way.

And we aren't genocidal to kill anybody.

Only two countries are in the nuclear club in the ME. No more :lol:
My dear @RazPaK,
2. KSA will get Nuke from Pakistani Nuclear Smuggling gang. (Or USA will provide it like Israel)
3. Many Sunni don't consider Shia as Muslim (and Wajib-e-Quatl). Shias are just struggling for survival..

Rubbish. Why wouldn't they ask for the bodies then? :lol: how humiliating is it that a sovereign state turns its back from its own pilots, not demanding to collect their bodies. You could have had scrambled a bunch of F-14s, but you chickened out :azn:

Savages carrying knives on them to chase every decent human being are terrorists. Why didn't you retaliate in response to that incident? Where is the big time Persia? :lol:

The west supplied you with weapons as well as the Israelis, and the Chinese. Yet the crazed Mullahs had the audacity to chant all day " death to America " what kind of a hypocrite nation is that?

I'm talking about the hundreds of millions of dollars you gave to them while your nation is starving. Yet, these billions were lost like a pie in the sky :lol: And your people are living in misery.

Let me list out the outcome of the war:

1- Weaken Iran's military edge which inherited from the Shah's days. You now have nothing except crappy North Korean missile technology from the 60s. Don't bring Qaher please because we don't want to laugh at anymore.

2- Total political Isolation from the Intl. Community to the level where almost the whole world is sanctioning you.

3- An economic setback to Iran's economic power. By continuing the fight for 8 years, the whole war sent you back centuries ago, thanks to the Mullahs.

4- A loss of as many as 600 thousand people, which still hunts you to this day, by all measures.

5- Last but no least, developing a high wave of anti-Iranian sentiment all across the globe due to the rouge nature of your regime.

Lets just agree to disagree here too :) we are sort of drifting away from the topic.
But i do want to address what you wrote just now. And please do read up on what I'm writing and provide FACTUAL response...not your own opinions or biased opinions etc.

About the Jet,
Didn't you just read what i said? It was a deserter...why ask back for a plane that you destroyed with a deserter in it? Also, the Saudis did return quite a few jets. Google it if you like, you'll find the information.
But also, i'll admit, i don't know everything about that event, not much information other than that it was an Iranian pilot deserting to Saudi Arabia that was shot down by mistake or something, is out there.

Persia? What are you on? haha this isn't about the Persian-Arab thing you are so fond of. Iran has good relations with a lot of Arab countries. And sure, some Arabs think they are superior and some Persians think they are superior, ethnic quarrel or whatever. But this isn't about that. This is about addressing misinformation.
Read the report on the Mecca incident. The Saudis attacked unarmed civilians that were demonstrating....And the casualties , most of them , were because of the stampede caused by the attacks on unarmed pilgrims.

About the Support,
Yeah, Iran were supported by the west, but not anywhere near as how Iraq was supported. Iran relied more on Russia and China. It did get some support from the U.S through the Iran contra affair.
(the part where you mentioned Israel) and they also supported Iraq.
International aid to combatants in the Iran–Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read up on it there and you'll notice the MASSIVE difference in support...and take note as to what Iran got and what Iraq got.
Also, i like how you criticize Iran for buying weapons from Israel meanwhile, at the moment Saudis are secretly engaging in meetings with Israel and planning to help each other out.

Also want to respond to what you said about pumping millions of dollars to the shia-sunni thing.
Lets take Bahrain for example,
"In June, King Hamad established the Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry composed of international independent figures to assess the incidents. The report was released on 23 November and confirmed the Bahraini government's use of systematic torture and other forms of physical and psychological abuse on detainees, as well as other human rights violations. It also rejected the government's claims that the protests were instigated by Shia Iran. The report was criticised for not disclosing the names of individual abusers and extending accountability only to those who actively carried out human rights violations."
And the same reports are on most other countries where there is an uprising. God forbid that they are rising up because they are being treated like shit by dictators. And that's the real reason why they are rising up.

1. Iran's Military is the 3rd Strongest in the middle east. (Israel is the first because of nuclear weapons and then Turkey). It develops and makes its own weapons, most are copies , sure. And the basic missile technology might have been North Korean before, it isn't anymore. Read up more about Iran's missile capabilities.
Also Iran's military is self sufficient, which it wasn't before the Iran-Iraq war.
Etc etc

2.When did the whole world sanction Iran after the Iran-Iraq war?....if you are talking about the EU sanctions now and etc...that's a whole other matter...decades after the Iran-Iraq war.
The U.S has however always had sanctions on Iran.And Iran actually didn't want relations with the U.S to begin with, which they made clear at the beginning of the revolution after deposing the shah.

3.Yes the Iran-Iraq war was devastating for the economy of Iran...but, its economy grew back and then some...here, read if you like... Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Iran, 1970-2011
And yes, unfortunately the present sanctions has been hard on the economy. but we are talking about the Iran-Iraq war now.
And we'll get the gdp back ;)

4.Again, read up on what you say. And take note that Iraq used chemical weapons and had superior support.
Iran-Iraq war, Military Casualties:
Iran, 123,220–160,000 KIA and 60,711 MIA
Iraq, 105,000–375,000 killed
Civilian Casualties:
100,000+ civilians killed on both sides
(not including 182,000 civilians killed in the Al-Anfal Campaign)

5.Anti-Iranian sentiment...yeah, there is some....So? Haters gonna hate. Its not like there isn't anti-arab sentiment...maybe even more than the Anti-Iranian sentiment. Due to all reports from literally ALL agencies pointing to the fact that Saudi Arabia for instance is the Main supporter of terrorism in the world. Maybe that's a reason for the thaw in the U.S - Iran relationship these days?
Also, Rouhani did adress the Anti-Iranian propaganda. Which he is trying to fix.

Anyway, like i said...Lets just agree to disagree again because this is going nowhere. I'm providing facts that you are more than welcome to look up, kind of disappointed though that i am yet to see a link, or anything factual from you.
Even searching in Google for the stuff that you were saying just proved you to be wrong. I don't even think that you read up on anything before you replied to what i wrote.
All the impression I'm getting from you is "Yay, we are slaughtering unarmed and innocent people and they deserve it, we are going to kill everyone that talk against us even if we attack them first or just treat them like shit basically, shias are not people they don't deserve to live and lets kill as many as we can"

Anyway, i don't want to hijack this thread. Lets just either open a new thread about the past or something, or as i said PM (if PMing is possible, I'm sort of new here as you've probably noticed :) Been fun debating and discussing though.

What's your profile pic by the way? First thought coming to mind is "Pokémon" when i see it :P (No hate, just curiousity haha)

My dear @RazPaK,
I don't really think that Iran wants a Nuclear deterrent. All the agencies says that they've never been looking for a nuclear bomb...However , they do want to be recognized as a sovereign nation, and be involved in the international political scene.
I think the only case where Iran would get a nuclear weapon would be if someone either used it on them first or someone else got it....But maybe even then they might not, just as they didn't get or use chemical weapons when Saddam used them during the Iran-Iraq war. Because they were considered to go against Islam or something like that. Which is the same thing they are saying about nuclear weapons...But you never know :)

I agree with everything else you said though :)

Last edited:
At this point, I think we should refrain from using sharp langauge then.

I respect your opinions at the facts you provided. I'm also hoping that Iran and the Iranian people would get along with their next-doors.

Yes, Goodra is a Pkmn.

Lets just agree to disagree here too :) we are sort of drifting away from the topic.
But i do want to address what you wrote just now. And please do read up on what I'm writing and provide FACTUAL response...not your own opinions or biased opinions etc.

About the Jet,
Didn't you just read what i said? It was a deserter...why ask back for a plane that you destroyed with a deserter in it? Also, the Saudis did return quite a few jets. Google it if you like, you'll find the information.
But also, i'll admit, i don't know everything about that event, not much information other than that it was an Iranian pilot deserting to Saudi Arabia that was shot down by mistake or something, is out there.

Persia? What are you on? haha this isn't about the Persian-Arab thing you are so fond of. Iran has good relations with a lot of Arab countries. And sure, some Arabs think they are superior and some Persians think they are superior, ethnic quarrel or whatever. But this isn't about that. This is about addressing misinformation.
Read the report on the Mecca incident. The Saudis attacked unarmed civilians that were demonstrating....And the casualties , most of them , were because of the stampede caused by the attacks on unarmed pilgrims.

About the Support,
Yeah, Iran were supported by the west, but not anywhere near as how Iraq was supported. Iran relied more on Russia and China. It did get some support from the U.S through the Iran contra affair.
(the part where you mentioned Israel) and they also supported Iraq.
International aid to combatants in the Iran–Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read up on it there and you'll notice the MASSIVE difference in support...and take note as to what Iran got and what Iraq got.
Also, i like how you criticize Iran for buying weapons from Israel meanwhile, at the moment Saudis are secretly engaging in meetings with Israel and planning to help each other out.

Also want to respond to what you said about pumping millions of dollars to the shia-sunni thing.
Lets take Bahrain for example,
"In June, King Hamad established the Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry composed of international independent figures to assess the incidents. The report was released on 23 November and confirmed the Bahraini government's use of systematic torture and other forms of physical and psychological abuse on detainees, as well as other human rights violations. It also rejected the government's claims that the protests were instigated by Shia Iran. The report was criticised for not disclosing the names of individual abusers and extending accountability only to those who actively carried out human rights violations."
And the same reports are on most other countries where there is an uprising. God forbid that they are rising up because they are being treated like shit by dictators. And that's the real reason why they are rising up.

1. Iran's Military is the 3rd Strongest in the middle east. (Israel is the first because of nuclear weapons and then Turkey). It develops and makes its own weapons, most are copies , sure. And the basic missile technology might have been North Korean before, it isn't anymore. Read up more about Iran's missile capabilities.
Also Iran's military is self sufficient, which it wasn't before the Iran-Iraq war.
Etc etc

2.When did the whole world sanction Iran after the Iran-Iraq war?....if you are talking about the EU sanctions now and etc...that's a whole other matter...decades after the Iran-Iraq war.
The U.S has however always had sanctions on Iran.And Iran actually didn't want relations with the U.S to begin with, which they made clear at the beginning of the revolution after deposing the shah.

3.Yes the Iran-Iraq war was devastating for the economy of Iran...but, its economy grew back and then some...here, read if you like... Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Iran, 1970-2011
And yes, unfortunately the present sanctions has been hard on the economy. but we are talking about the Iran-Iraq war now.
And we'll get the gdp back ;-)

4.Again, read up on what you say. And take note that Iraq used chemical weapons and had superior support.
Iran-Iraq war, Military Casualties:
Iran, 123,220–160,000 KIA and 60,711 MIA
Iraq, 105,000–375,000 killed
Civilian Casualties:
100,000+ civilians killed on both sides
(not including 182,000 civilians killed in the Al-Anfal Campaign)

5.Anti-Iranian sentiment...yeah, there is some....So? Haters gonna hate. Its not like there isn't anti-arab sentiment...maybe even more than the Anti-Iranian sentiment. Due to all reports from literally ALL agencies pointing to the fact that Saudi Arabia for instance is the Main supporter of terrorism in the world. Maybe that's a reason for the thaw in the U.S - Iran relationship these days?
Also, Rouhani did adress the Anti-Iranian propaganda. Which he is trying to fix.

Anyway, like i said...Lets just agree to disagree again because this is going nowhere. I'm providing facts that you are more than welcome to look up, kind of disappointed though that i am yet to see a link, or anything factual from you.
Even searching in Google for the stuff that you were saying just proved you to be wrong. I don't even think that you read up on anything before you replied to what i wrote.
All the impression I'm getting from you is "Yay, we are slaughtering unarmed and innocent people and they deserve it, we are going to kill everyone that talk against us even if we attack them first or just treat them like shit basically, shias are not people they don't deserve to live and lets kill as many as we can"

Anyway, i don't want to hijack this thread. Lets just either open a new thread about the past or something, or as i said PM (if PMing is possible, I'm sort of new here as you've probably noticed :) Been fun debating and discussing though.

What's your profile pic by the way? First thought coming to mind is "Pokémon" when i see it :P (No hate, just curiousity haha)

I don't really think that Iran wants a Nuclear deterrent. All the agencies says that they've never been looking for a nuclear bomb...However , they do want to be recognized as a sovereign nation, and be involved in the international political scene.
I think the only case where Iran would get a nuclear weapon would be if someone either used it on them first or someone else got it....But maybe even then they might not, just as they didn't get or use chemical weapons when Saddam used them during the Iran-Iraq war. Because they were considered to go against Islam or something like that. Which is the same thing they are saying about nuclear weapons...But you never know :)

I agree with everything else you said though :)

It seems U have sit in front of the sun too much time and your brain is farting man.or maybe u`ve drinked too much so it is going to hollow
He's accusing the Sunnis of wanting to kill all Shias :lol:

At this point, I think we should refrain from using sharp langauge then.

I respect your opinions at the facts you provided. I'm also hoping that Iran and the Iranian people would get along with their next-doors.

Yes, Goodra is a Pkmn.

He's accusing the Sunnis of wanting to kill all Shias :lol:
Good ,khalifa the first time u agree man ;), His brain has become hollow

My dear @RazPaK,
Do you have any proof or you are bringing your thoughts from your a$$?
Israel did not get nukes from USA, moron. They received the technology from France.
Pakistan cannot smuggle a nuke to KSA since world powers would not let her to do so, and it will screw pakistan if India and Iran get united against her.
This clearly shows your stupidity level, and this mindset shows ultimate level of being inhumane to think about other people based on their religion and allow yourself to kill them. such a terrorist mentality is a disease and needs mental treatment.

Actually, @Black Widow was right. The only way Iran's guarantees the survivability of its regime is via acquiring nuclear weapons. There are other reasons too which I'm not interested in getting into as of right now. The German, French, and Pakistani intelligence agencies all confirmed the dimension of the project.

Israel did not get nukes from USA, moron. They received the technology from France.
Pakistan cannot smuggle a nuke to KSA since world powers would not let her to do so, and it will screw pakistan if India and Iran get united against her.

As a matter of fact, Israel received highly enriched uranium from the US. When President JFK found about the project earlier, he agreed to help Israel to counter the irrationality the Russians had shown during the Cuban missile crisis, fearing the Soviets might deployed nukes into Egypt in near future, and to prevent another holocaust from happening.

Pakistan cannot smuggle a nuke to KSA since world powers would not let her to do so, and it will screw pakistan if India and Iran get united against her

Pakistan can't smuggle nukes to any country, and Pakistan is a rational state actor. There had been other means and speculations regarding Saudi ambiguity on WMD on what they might have done in the past or would do or are doing now, but certainly, nuclear weapons aren't candies to sell. :lol:

This clearly shows your stupidity level, and this mindset shows ultimate level of being inhumane to think about other people based on their religion and allow yourself to kill them. such a terrorist mentality is a disease and needs mental treatment

I fully support your take on that even though the language being used was too harsh.

This clearly shows your stupidity level, and this mindset shows ultimate level of being inhumane to think about other people based on their religion and allow yourself to kill them. such a terrorist mentality is a disease and needs mental treatment.

Good ,khalifa the first time u agree man ;), His brain has become hollow

This is too much to accuse all people from certain sect.

@anaoshok
Why did u thank black window man?

@Yzd Khalifa
U dont get tried if pc and net?dont sleep ?

I use an iPad on the go :lol: nothing prevents from logging on off and on.

I certainly will get tired if I was using a PC, but I'm not.

This is too much to accuse all people from certain sect.
I don't care about those stupid sectarian fights. what I said was clear. that mentality which he believes that he need to kill other people who have other religions, is a terrorism mentality and a mental disease. This terrorist mentality has killed many innocent people in the world.

@anaoshok
Why did u thank black window man?

@Yzd Khalifa
U dont get tried if pc and net?dont sleep ?

My finger slipped when trying to press reply :P
I mean, i do think that many Sunnis don't consider Shias as muslims....but i don't agree that they ALL think that, it's just a small percentage when comparing to the entire Sunni world, but the Sunni world is huge. And unfortunately, most of these anti-Shia people are from the neighboring countries of Iran. And they control people abroad, people in Iran and get them to believe that Shias are kaffir and have to be annihilated. For example, the Balochi terrorist groups,Some Kurdish Jihadists,Chechen groups, the groups in Syria, Al-Qaeda etc, and at the top of a lot of the terrorist or anti-shia groups there is a Saudi Citizen and there is Saudi money in those groups too. There is just a lot of anti-shia and Anti-Iran propaganda going on. Which Rouhani said he was going to adress. So i guess we'll see what happens.
Also, i do agree with what she said about Saudi Arabia being able to acquire a Nuke from Pakistan.
But didn't agree with the Iranians acquiring a Nuclear weapons. Or what she said about Israelis getting their nukes from the U.S.

Thought i already edited my post earlier but didn't work, so ill try again.
Just want to add and say that when i write "Sunnis" hate Shia, i mean those that refer to themselves as Sunnis, and not that Sunnis are all terrorists. So that there isn't any misunderstanding :P
In any case, I agree with what rmi5 wrote,
I don't care about those stupid sectarian fights. what I said was clear. that mentality which he believes that he need to kill other people who have other religions, is a terrorism mentality and a mental disease. This terrorist mentality has killed many innocent people in the world.

Last edited:
Actually, @Black Widow was right. The only way Iran's guarantees the survivability of its regime is via acquiring nuclear weapons. There are other reasons too which I'm not interested in getting into as of right now. The German, French, and Pakistani intelligence agencies all confirmed the dimension of the project.
Iran does not need a nuke bomb beacuase of Saudi arabia , if iran want to have a bomb she will build it less than a week.Iran has the power which causes no country even US don`t dare to attack her ,If US had the ability to attack Iran she had attacked long time ago.Iran is not affraid of any country even US ,She has the ability to deafet US.Saudi arabia even cannot fight against Iran one day.All the Saudi will be fired.

Iran does not need a nuke bomb beacuase of Saudi arabia , if iran want to have a bomb she will build it less than a week.Iran has the power which causes no country even US don`t dare to attack her ,If US had the ability to attack Iran she had attacked long time ago.Iran is not affraid of any country even US ,She has the ability to deafet US.Saudi arabia even cannot fight against Iran one day.All the Saudi will be fired.
I think the reason as to why the U.S didn't attack Iran has a lot to do with what happened during the Iran-Iraq war and how Iran managed to stand their ground despite all odds against them and also how much the military of Iran has grown since then...If you do a search, you'll see that the U.S hasn't directly attacked a country with a self sufficient military industry since the second world war. And now there's long range missiles in the picture. And a lot other stuff.
At least that's what i think.

I think the reason as to why the U.S didn't attack Iran has a lot to do with what happened during the Iran-Iraq war and how Iran managed to stand their ground despite all odds against them and also how much the military of Iran has grown since then...If you do a search, you'll see that the U.S hasn't directly attacked a country with a self sufficient military industry since the second world war. And now there's long range missiles in the picture. And a lot other stuff.
At least that's what i think.
Yes good reason,they khnow they will be defeated if attack and it`s the reason of why they didn`t attack.They see Iran soldiers power in Hezzbollah soldiers in 2006 war against israel.If they attack they will lose whole thier reputation in the world beacuse of defeat against Iran.Saudi arabia is not able even to attack on one our eparchies,It is something like joke.

1. All country which want to be safe from USA, want nuclear deterrent. Even puny North Korea. Nuclear weapons are best weapon to delay/avert any war. The common belief is, if I have nukes and considerable delivery system, enemy will think twice before attacking. Having said that I am not saying that Iran is developing Nukes.

2. :smitten: Yes Isreal got it from France .. I agree with you/

3. In world there are only two Muslim Majority country where Shia are safe (Iran and India). Doesn't it show the intention of Sunnis? Tell me one month in Pakistan (since many year) when Shia was not killed...

What power you are talking about? The power of trolls. US didn't attack Iran because it is not in USA interest.

Being patriotic doesn't mean being stupid.
Let me tell you clearly two CBG (80+ 4++th gen fighters, many cruise missiles, Many SLBMs and so on) is enough for entire Iranian defence forces..

Having said that, I always want good relation between Iran and USA. lets USA, Iran, India, Israel, Iraq, KSA all live happily..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom