What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

You are not man for it... you are a kid... I understand that in your kind of under-developed culture this kind of talks about "honor" does the trick, but you need to understand that it will not work when you are addressing people from modern civilization.

Your understanding about Israel and its people is even smaller than your understanding about democracy (saying Iran is a democracy, and Russia...).

As for your drivel about "massacrs", I will be more that ready to talk about this nonsense after you explain how Iran is a democracy while it murders its own people, helps using chemical weapons, and the entire regime is controlled by mullahs who are not elected by anyone. And how the Mossad is connected to this?

didnt find you challenging , peace out
mix2-irangif958.gif

call your mom @500 maybe she could save you .

till then bye .

didnt find you challenging , peace out
mix2-irangif958.gif

call your mom @500 maybe she could save you .

till then bye .

After all your talks about "honor" now you are running away... typical. If you be more serious and mature I will be more than happy to educate you and free you from your ignorance. Good luck with your life under the notorious regime in Iran, you going to need it!

After all your talks about "honor" now you are running away... typical. If you be more serious and mature I will be more than happy to educate you and free you from your ignorance. Good luck with your life under the notorious regime in Iran, you going to need it!

look , i really dont have time for u , but to enlighten you , living in a country with 7500 yrs of history and the oldest civilization of the world , is better than "living" in an occupying mass murderer hated regime .

dont take my time , go live your life in the "soon to be wiped " regime of israel . bye

look , i really dont have time for u , but to enlighten you , living in a country with 7500 yrs of history and the oldest civilization of the world , is better than "living" in an occupying mass murderer hated regime .

dont take my time , go live your life in the "soon to be wiped " regime of israel . bye
Persian civilization is less than 3000 years old. But modern Iran is much more Arab rather than Persian.

Continue to live on the glory of the past, in reality Iran is a back-warded country with a barbaric regime. You know it and that is why you are so upset and avoiding any real dialogue.

In the future, try to refrain from posting your ideas in the internet where everyone could read, you damage the image of your country much better that I could hope for doing.

The Jews exist as a nation for thousands of years, go read the bible...

bible is fabricated by jews .

still iran is the oldest civilization on earth . get lost

and btw , religious posts are forbid here

bible is fabricated by jews .

still iran is the oldest civilization on earth . get lost

and btw , religious posts are forbid here

Strange, Persia is remembered in the bible, but according to you it is a fabrication.

This is all you have left with? That Iran is an old civilization? So what? Today it is a third world country because of its primitive regime.

Persia is remembered in the bible

yep , so what ? persia is remembered in the whole history ! what does it prove ?

This is all you have left with? That Iran is an old civilization? So what? Today it is a third world country because of its primitive regime.

my point was that u dont even have a history of any kind , also iran is the worlds leading (1st) nation in scientific advancement , is the worlds 15th in number of scientific productions and will the worlds 1st after 2055 . u see youre not going any where :lol: . your retarded regime is nothing but us aid . :laugh:

You meant after 20555... And for your info, Israel's GDP per capita is more than 31,000 USD while Iran's third of it - 11,000 USD. That says it all about Iran and its prospects.

You meant after 20555... And for your info, Israel's GDP per capita is more than 31,000 USD while Iran's third of it - 11,000 USD. That says it all about Iran and its prospects.

per capita my ...... ! :rofl:
iran has 80 million population silly kid ! while your trillion dollar us aid is for a bunch of armed militants in occupied palestine .

btw: you just wanted to bail the science part , cause your retarded regime has no say in it .

^^ so much BS from an ottoman troll !! what is to u a-rab ? did anyone ask for your comment ? go ally with your beloved zionist regime and let the grown ups handle the topic .

I am sorry that I busted your imaginary bobble and mentioned some well-known HISTORICAL facts that you can't escape from.
Besides you are an Azeri Turk. Not even Farsi to begin with, LOL. Go to sleep kid and continue your chest beating with the Zionist.

You both deserve each other.

Back
Top Bottom