What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

They live in their own little world. The word "Persian or Iranian" is not even 3000 years old. Funnily enough it was us Semitic people, in that case the Assyrians, who first recorded them in history, LOL.

:lol: at the Farsis fabricating history and living in their own little bobble. Nothing new. Our Semitic civilizations are much older than your "Aryan" civilizations. You emigrated to what is Iran today less than 3000 years ago and you first saw civilization in Babylonia - ancient Semitic civilization. You are not even natives to the ancient Middle East. Your original homeland is the Kazakh Steppe.
Elamites were a totally different civilization, probably of Semitic origin. At least they were not Persian or "Iranian". Beside all countries of the world had smaller civilizations 10.000's year ago. Does not mean anything. At the end of the day the oldest quasi-civilizations are found in Africa since that is where human history started and the next region inhabited by humans was the Arabian Peninsula.

Had to comment on it since it was pathetic.

Continue with your chest beating - both of you.
lol..how are 7bibi?

from wiki : The earliest archaeological artifacts in Iran were found in the Kashafrud and Ganj Par sites that are thought to date back to 10,000 years ago in theLower Paleolithic

meanwhile arabs ...... hmmm !! they didnt even exist till 8000 yrs later :lol:

lol..how are 7bibi?

he is doing good thank to their allience with zionists .

he is even quoting and thanking them :D lol at his face

They live in their own little world. The word "Persian or Iranian" is not even 3000 years old. Funnily enough it was us Semitic people, in that case the Assyrians, who first recorded them in history, LOL.

:lol: at the Farsis fabricating history and living in their own little bobble. Nothing new. Our Semitic civilizations are much older than your "Aryan" civilizations. You emigrated to what is Iran today less than 3000 years ago and you first saw civilization in Babylonia - ancient Semitic civilization. You are not even natives to the ancient Middle East. Your original homeland is the Kazakh Steppe.
Elamites were a totally different civilization, probably of Semitic origin. At least they were not Persian or "Iranian". Beside all countries of the world had smaller civilizations 10.000's year ago. Does not mean anything. At the end of the day the oldest quasi-civilizations are found in Africa since that is where human history started and the next region inhabited by humans was the Arabian Peninsula.

Continue with your chest beating - both of you.

Elamite language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Elam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[By share of population, the largest empire was the Achaemenid Empire, better known as the Persian Empire, which accounted for approximately 49.4 million of the world’s 112.4 million people in around 480 BC – an astonishing 44%. Originating in modern-day Iran, the empire was first established by Cyrus the Great and included parts of Central Asia, the Mediterranean, North Africa, and even European territories such as ancient Thrace and Macedonia./QUOTE]
he is doing good thank to their allience with zionists .

he is even quoting and thanking them :D lol at his face
are you supprised ?

are you supprised ?
nah , i was just shocked that an ottoman is talking about history .... you know what i'm sayin ?

and he calls me azeri as if i'm not iranian
mix2-irangif214.gif

nah , i was just shocked that an ottoman is talking about history .... you know what i'm sayin ?

and he calls me azeri as if i'm not iranian
mix2-irangif214.gif
we passed our tests in history let him defend their's.

If you mean that I do not follow the propaganda of your notorious regime, then you are absolutely right. Unlike Iran, Israel never massacred its owm people in the streets and rigged free elections like your regime did in 2009. Israel never helped a regime to murder its own people with chemical weapons like your regime helped Syria.

I advise you to change your shocked posture from whatever you relate to Israel while you defend your regime which has the blood of innocent Iranians and Syrians on his hands.

Actually, the Iranian government claim that 36 people were killed, the opposition claim that 72 people were killed. Now compare that to the protests in the other countries.
Also,
In 2011, the Israelis killed 118 Palestinians, 13 were under the age of 18.
Also some domestically killed.
In the 2012 November Operation, 107 civilians were killed.
The Israelis also killed numbers of Iranian civilians, including those Nuclear scientists which they assassinated.

Now, I'm not saying i support the Iranian regime....But saying that the Israeli regime doesn't have any blood of the innocent on their hands, is just ridiculous and a joke.
During the second uprising of the Palestinians, 2,739-3000+ were killed by Israeli security forces, and also 34 Palestinians killed by civilians.
Also, The Second Intifada started in September 2000, when Ariel Sharon made a provoking visit to the Temple Mount, also known as Al-Haram Al-Sharif, and Palestinian demonstrations were cracked down by the Israeli army with brutal force, using lethal ammunition.

And lets not talk about the crackdowns,massacres,killings and forced exodus in 1948.
Or the false flag operations in the middle east to get Jews to flee to Israel so that the Jewish population would get bigger.
Or the other false flag operations, Such as the Lavon affair.

People are a lot of the times deported and banned from returning to Israel after voicing their opposition to the regime or to Zionism, whether they are foreign or even Jewish.
Sort of funny....how they criticize anyone and tell them that they are Anti-semitic, even Jews against Zionism are called "Self-hating Jews" haha
Have you ever heard of a "Self-hating Rwandan"? Because they've voiced their opposition to the massacre in Rwanda?

Now, i don't really care for the Arab-Israeli conflict. This isn't about that. If the Zionists would have gone to Uganda, which was another country they were considering for their Jewish state, then id be against that too just as i was against Apartheid. Because it simply isn't right to take someone else s country. However, if it was a country that GAVE them their land, or offered them it...That would be a whole other question. But that isn't the case. It was taken.

Persian civilization is less than 3000 years old. But modern Iran is much more Arab rather than Persian.
Are we talking about the Present day Israelis, most of whom are European or the Israelites? Because saying that the Israeli Civilization has been for thousands of years would be like me starting to worship Egyptian gods and say that my Civilization has been around for thousands or years. Or like someone in Sweden converting to Judaism and then say, "Go read the bible, our civilization has been around for thousands of years", even though he has no genetic connection whatsoever to the region. Meanwhile most of the Iranian ethnicity do have a genetic connection to their region.

The Israelites (בני ישראל, Standard: Bnai Yisraʾel; Tiberian: Bnai Yiśrāʾēl; ISO 259-3: Bnai Yiśraʾel, translated as: "Children of Israel" or "Sons of Israel") were a Semitic Hebrew-speaking people of the Ancient Near East, who inhabited part of the Land of Canaan during the tribal and monarchic periods (15th to 6th centuries BCE)
The central founding myth of the Israelite nation is the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt under the guidance of Moses, followed by the conquest of the Promised Land (Canaan). There is little or no archaeological or historical evidence to support these accounts, and although they may in part originate as early as the 10th century BCE, according to the Wellhausen hyposthesis they reached something like their present form only in the 5th to 4th centuries BCE, when they are alleged to have been edited to comply with the theology of Second Temple Judaism.

The Iranians had domesticated horses, had travelled far and wide, and from the late 2nd millennium BCE to early 1st millennium BCE they had migrated to and settled on the Iranian Plateau.
Or if we want to further than the Iranians, and just stay in the Iranian Plateau, there would be a lot more older dates as would there be in Israel but lets keep this to Israelis and Iranians.
Zoroastrianism emerged from a common prehistoric Indo-Iranian religious system dating back to the early 2nd millennium BCE.

Had to comment on what you wrote since what you just said was sort of pathetic.
And do provide facts, read a bit,
The earliest positively proven historical attestation of any Semitic people comes from Mesopotamia, with the East Semitic Akkadian-speaking peoples entering the region originally dominated by the non-Semitic Sumerians.

While as the earliest historical attestation of any Aryan people comes from India, with the Aryans entering the region anywhere between the 3rd and 5th millennium bce.
But , By the mid 2nd millennium BCE early Indo-Aryans had reached Assyria in the west (the Indo-Aryan superstrate in Mitanni) and the northern Punjab in the east (the Rigvedic tribes).

But i got to say that i don't like the "We are Aryans, we have blue eyes, blonde hair argument that a lot of Iranians have....Look at the Persian Reliefs, the Soldiers have dark features, the Greeks depicted Persians with dark hair, dark eyes etc."

Also...We are WAAAAAAY off topic right now...:offpost:
Lets all agree to disagree again haha
And focus on the original thread instead.

Actually, the Iranian government claim that 36 people were killed, the opposition claim that 72 people were killed. Now compare that to the protests in the other countries.
Also,
In 2011, the Israelis killed 118 Palestinians, 13 were under the age of 18.
Also some domestically killed.
In the 2012 November Operation, 107 civilians were killed.
The Israelis also killed numbers of Iranian civilians, including those Nuclear scientists which they assassinated.
Retarded comparison. Palestinians fired hundreds of rockets at Israeli towns in 2011. How many rockets fired Iranian protestors?

When people protest against government in Israel no one touches them.

Are we talking about the Present day Israelis, most of whom are European or the Israelites?
First of all half of Israeli Jews are not European origin at all. And secondly European Jews are different ethnically from Europeans. Jews are darker, smaller, bigger noses.

Its hilarious that Jewish haters will always find a reason to hate: German Nazis hated us for being too dark and Iranian nazis hate us for being too white. :lol:

Retarded comparison. Palestinians fired hundreds of rockets at Israeli towns in 2011. How many rockets fired Iranian protestors?

When people protest against government in Israel no one touches them.

First of all half of Israeli Jews are not European origin at all. And secondly European Jews are different ethnically from Europeans. Jews are darker, smaller, bigger noses.

Its hilarious that Jewish haters will always find a reason to hate: German Nazis hated us for being too dark and Iranian nazis hate us for being too white. :lol:

:tup:Thanks for proving my point when i said that anyone against the Zionists are always called anti-semitic, racist or self-hating jews if its Jews hating on Zionists.

"Jews from Europe and the former Soviet Union and their Israeli-born descendants, or Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis. Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, known as Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews,form most of the rest of the Jewish population.Jewish intermarriage rates run at over 35% and recent studies suggest that the percentage of Israelis descended from both Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews increases by 0.5 percent every year, with over 25% of school children now originating from both communities."

Also, as i said....A lot of false flag operations in arab and muslim countries to get Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews to come to Israel. Read up on it a bit before you try to distort history and facts.

and about Jews being darker, sure than the germans maybe and etc...some look more like russian and some do have darker features and so on...but most European Jews look European, some with dark features and some with light features.
Here is a European jew on the left and a middle eastern jew on the right. I could easily have mistaken the European for what he is....a EUROPEAN. Being Jewish isn't an ethnicity, its a religion.
http://ziomania.com/images/jews2.jpg
And again, i said...Had the European Jews been offered a country or so, that would have been another matter...But the land was TAKEN forcefully.

Also, i agree. The Palestinians did shoot missiles....But did they always do that?
Did they do that in 1948 during the massacres,killings,crackdowns,forced exodus? The second intifada didn't begin because of Palestinians shooting missiles.
And if they are shooting missiles , its not that they are doing it for no reason. I don't agree with them doing it towards civilians just as i don't agree with the Israelis doing it towards Palestinian civilians. But why not against the government,military etc that occupy and harass the Palestinians?
Israel is even founded on terrorism, stern gang(lehi), the irgun etc.
Tzipni Livni's parents were prominent members of Irgun. And many other members of the government were or are descended from such people.
And here you also have that Nut and yahoo character boasting of how he destroyed the oslo accords, want to attack people , and is able to control America and all of that,

And here is Shimon Gapso, an honest Zionist political figure,

As i said, Israel is in no position to call themselves innocent. No government is.
And about what you said of protestors in Israel...both foreign,arab and Jewish protestors are harassed by zionist supporters, getting the proper license for protesting is impossible.
Also , "The Knesset passed a law in July 2011 which penalizes persons or organizations calling for the boycott of Israel or the settlements."
And as i said, people get thrown into jail, stripped of their citizenship, deported and banned from returning, even killed etc.

Again, we are off topic. We could open a new thread to discuss and debate, or PM me , if PMing is possible.

Last edited:
:tup:Thanks for proving my point when i said that anyone against the Zionists are always called anti-semitic, racist or self-hating jews if its Jews hating on Zionists.
I did not call u any of this.

Enjoy your conspiracy nonsense. :lol:

So telling me that I'm a Jewish hater and saying "Iranian Nazis" when replying to my post, is not calling anyone Anti-Semitic,Racist etc....:crazy::disagree:

I respect your opinions...but there are no conspiracies here, i provided facts. And i do hope people will read up on what i wrote and also on what you wrote. So that they can for themselves, see what the truth is :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, KSA never had and apparently never will have the courage to stand in the front against Iran. I assume that if Iran develops nuclear weapons, KSA would pressurize the US to put it under the American nuclear umbrella or even place US nuclear bombs on KSA territory, like in the Cold War era.

Iran will not nuke KSA, but it is plotting for another holocaust, a nuclear one this time as it may seem.

Courage? :lol:

308387-angry-birds.jpg

You aren't going to do anything better than your PM above.

Saudia has to support oppressive regimes to ensure its own survival, clear examples are like its support for the military toppling of Mursi's government, it's involvement in Syria.

Saudia can't look past Arabism and it's hardcore wahabism, rather then looking to unite the region through common religion and culture

Saudia is loosing influence slowly and cannot deal with not being centre of the attention so it has to create hatred along religious lines, use that to drum up support as guardian of Islam.

Strikes by Saudia on Iran won't happen any time soon.

All muslims shoul start oiling their klashnikovs..It is time to defend our holy land..KSA should give a call for Jehad..All mujahideens should head towards KSA to fight against dajjal..Pakistan shouls move it's artillery to iran border and give them a message that we will fight alongside saudia.

No we won't, we will just sit and watch the show, my money's on Iran.

No we won't, we will just sit and watch the show, my money's on Iran.

No body is going to attack Iran. In fact, the deal sealed in Geniva was a historic achievement.

As for Pakistani-Iranian relations, Iran sold you out in favor of India.

Good luck.

Next in line ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom