What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

Actually pahari as mountain people are the opposite....I know I spent 7 years in pak mountains. They are wonderful kind and generous people.

Thanks for telling someone who is born and raised in a Pahari City :rolleyes1:

then dont blame RE sir you gamble it and blame gamblers boss . RE is that peice of land where you stand in it and say its mine . wo kabhi dhoka nhi deti .
bilkul bhai, well now we will have to see what happens in the end, but i agree its better to buy land near your home instead of a file.

bilkul bhai, well now we will have to see what happens in the end, but i agree its better to buy land near your home instead of a file.
buy land anywhere sir but a file is not a land . a solid land never let you down . even dead plots will increase yearly . but files go up and down with news . billions were pumped on the name of RRR nad then billions were lost on the name of RRR . ye juwa hai investment nhi .
He will get the possession soon, Capital Smart City Islamabad is an excellent housing society.
sir ji please correct your line Capital Smart City rawalpindi . its not in FCT :D

He will get the possession soon, Capital Smart City Islamabad is an excellent housing society.
we talked to few people before making the final decision, a family friend lives in Islamabad and he made quite a lot of money buying plots, building homes and selling it for a hefty profit, CSC is a good investment according to him.
sir ji please correct your line Capital Smart City rawalpindi . its not in FCT :D
yes its actually near Rawalpindi but they advertise it like its near Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom