What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

i think FDI can be taken out of pakistan by few clicks . rest is throw bank channels and with taxes and explainations . BTW i have no idea where things will go . corona have messed up the world . why not you buy shears in USA or invest in any other country as investor ? world is open for amercan inverters .why you want only pakistan ?

Mine is not FDI. It is a real estate which would be sold into Pakistani Rupees and then converted to USD to be repatriated. I don't see how that can be done IF I want to do that.
I wanted to invest money in Pakistan to help the country and hence this thread was opened a long time ago. I am born and raised in Pakistan and I have some idea about the shenanigans happening there. And I know I took a BIG risk by investing but still I have taken the safest route by purchasing the BTK house. As for investments, I don't have the time for it. Maybe toward the end of the year. I am open to non-Pakistan investment now--probably more real estate in America (wife and I already outright own two houses here).

Investment in property in approved CDA schemes in Isb is best. Dont invest any money in private housing schemes as they never develop.

The return is great but slow as compared to a business.
Investment in property in approved CDA schemes in Isb is best. Dont invest any money in private housing schemes as they never develop.

bhai ye kya likha hai kuch humy bhi samjhay :rolleyes1: CDA aproved socites hi to private socites hai or CDA se kon approval leta hai ?

or CDA konsi masjid hai ? CDA se bara fraud kon hai ? CDA ne jo sectors 1985 main pesy liye thy aaj tak nhi bany . ap bhi badshah hain , cda ke pass lakhoon pakistaniyoon ka pesa hai jinko plots nhi mily .
Pakistan is liye jana chahta hon kyun ke i hate concrete jungle, i love that peaceful village lifestyle. Aur hum desi logon aksar dream yehi hota hai ke jab life mein thora settle ho jao to wapis gaon mein ja kar raho.
canada have 100 times more farms then pakistan .

that is true, but its not same as where i grew up, i always feel nostalgic when i think about my childhood, that is why i want to move back and most of my relatives are there so i want to spend more time with them. My grandmother came to Canada for few months and she felt like it was prison lol, and she went back to Pakistan and doesn't even wish to think about coming back here.

bhai ye kya likha hai kuch humy bhi samjhay :rolleyes1: CDA aproved socites hi to private socites hai or CDA se kon approval leta hai ?

or CDA konsi masjid hai ? CDA se bara fraud kon hai ? CDA ne jo sectors 1985 main pesy liye thy aaj tak nhi bany . ap bhi badshah hain , cda ke pass lakhoon pakistaniyoon ka pesa hai jinko plots nhi mily .

Not really when I say CDA approved schemes , I meant CDA approved sectors. Where you have to transfer the file on your name via CDA office.

In most private housing schemes you only get the file, its not transferred to your name. Majority of plots are kept by the owners themselves as a result these societies never develop. While CDA sector eg I-14, G-13 have developed quickly while the private societies develop at much slower pace and are less secure.

Mine is not FDI. It is a real estate which would be sold into Pakistani Rupees and then converted to USD to be repatriated. I don't see how that can be done IF I want to do that.
I wanted to invest money in Pakistan to help the country and hence this thread was opened a long time ago. I am born and raised in Pakistan and I have some idea about the shenanigans happening there. And I know I took a BIG risk by investing but still I have taken the safest route by purchasing the BTK house. As for investments, I don't have the time for it. Maybe toward the end of the year. I am open to non-Pakistan investment now--probably more real estate in America (wife and I already outright own two houses here).
TBH i have nothing more to say your problem is bigger sir . you want to helppakistna but pakistan dont want your kind help :D

Not really when I say CDA approved schemes , I meant CDA approved sectors. Where you have to transfer the file on your name via CDA office.

In most private housing schemes you only get the file, its not transferred to your name. Majority of plots are kept by the owners themselves as a result these societies never develop. While CDA sector eg I-14, G-13 have developed quickly while the private societies develop at much slower pace and are less secure.
CDA approved sectors??????? they are CDA sectors sir not CDA aproved . CDA Develop THEM . your terms are confusing .

i must say your knowldge need totally upgrade here . you dont know what you are saying sir sorry .

first of all private socites sale files at first but after they give possession to file owners real game starts you can buy today 1000s plots and build tommorow in socites . for example in b-17 there are 5000 plots ready to consruct today . files game is for start . in BT DHA and many other socites there are thousands of devloped land .

now come to CDA sectors . CDA failed this country big time . CDA also sale plot files .now a days CDA sale files of i-15 still no work on ground . CDA late decades and decades

lets start ? CDA effected peoples start in 1960s first even today people are suffering for payment of CDA office land case of 1960 ,

long ago CDA eat money of these pakistanis cda launched it in decades ago ?
where is E-12 delayed since 1989
where is i-15
where is C-13
where is C-14
where is C-15
where is C-16
where is H-16
where is I-17
where is F-13
where is E-13
where is D-13
where is 1-12
all these sectors have been sold as files by CDA decades ago .

dont say CDA is secure and good in front of someone whom have file one of these sectors :D he may been waiting from 30 years for his plot and shot himself or you :lol: more people are waiting to get their plots from CDA then private players .

Last edited:
that is true, but its not same as where i grew up, i always feel nostalgic when i think about my childhood, that is why i want to move back and most of my relatives are there so i want to spend more time with them. My grandmother came to Canada for few months and she felt like it was prison lol, and she went back to Pakistan and doesn't even wish to think about coming back here.

I know several of my relatives who have gone back to Pakistan. They were not particularly educated but worked hard running small shops and are now living like a King in Pakistan! They too were born and raised in Pakistan but then spent a chunk of their lives in America. They are very happy now. A couple, must be in late 70s, don't even have any kids of their own and are going to bequeath all their assets to nieces/nephews upon their departure while the nieces/nephews and other relatives are around to take care of them. Compare that with a Nursing home!
I can't imagine how they, without their modest assets and Social Security, would survive in America. Come and live in rural America where the whites/blacks live with many broken families and financial issues. I know it well. All too well!! Immigrants tend to stick together and tend to be in urban areas and are sort of shielded from that side of America. But far from the immigrant scene, in rural America, it is a different world even if it would seem 'affluent' to the outsiders.

I know several of my relatives who have gone back to Pakistan. They were not particularly educated but worked hard running small shops and are now living like a King in Pakistan! They too were born and raised in Pakistan but then spent a chunk of their lives in America. They are very happy now. A couple, must be in late 70s, don't even have any kids of their own and are going to bequeath all their assets to nieces/nephews upon their departure while the nieces/nephews and other relatives are around to take care of them. Compare that with a Nursing home!
I can't imagine how they, without their modest assets and Social Security, would survive in America. Come and live in rural America where the whites/blacks live with many broken families and financial issues. I know it well. All too well!! Immigrants tend to stick together and tend to be in urban areas and are sort of shielded from that side of America. But far from the immigrant scene, in rural America, it is a different world even if it would seem 'affluent' to the outsiders.
exactly brother, and honestly speaking my dad worked hard and Alhamdulillah we are pretty well off compared to other Pakistanis around us, only few people get the opportunity to live with their loved ones and i don't want to miss this one. My dad already moved back 2 years ago and he doesn't want to come back here, so I'm thinking if we can start a business then we can all live there together again.

CDA approved sectors??????? they are CDA sectors sir not CDA aproved . CDA Develop THEM . your terms are confusing .

i must say your knowldge need totally upgrade here . you dont know what you are saying sir sorry .

first of all private socites sale files at first but after they give possession to file owners real game starts you can buy today 1000s plots and build tommorow in socites . for example in b-17 there are 5000 plots ready to consruct today . files game is for start . in BT DHA and many other socites there are thousands of devloped land .

now come to CDA sectors . CDA failed this country big time . CDA also sale plot files .now a days CDA sale files of i-15 still no work on ground . CDA late decades and decades

lets start ? CDA effected peoples start in 1960s first even today people are suffering for payment of CDA office land case of 1960 ,

long ago CDA eat money of these pakistanis cda launched it in decades ago ?
where is E-12 delayed since 1989
where is i-15
where is C-13
where is C-14
where is C-15
where is C-16
where is H-16
where is I-17
where is F-13
where is E-13
where is D-13
where is 1-12
all these sectors have been sold as files by CDA decades ago .

dont say CDA is secure and good in front of someone whom have file one of these sectors :D he may been waiting from 30 years for his plot and shot himself or you :lol: more people are waiting to get their plots from CDA then private players .
People please avoid property in CDA sectors that were developed by CDA itself. CDA knows f*ck all about development. Look at I-14, it is looks absolutely atrocious. The reason for property in I-14 being so expensive is its location, I-14 has nothing to offer other than excellent location. B-17 is a beautiful CDA sector and the reason for its beauty lies in the fact that it wasn't developed by CDA.

Last edited:
People please avoid property in CDA sectors that were developed by CDA itself. CDA knows f*ck all about development. Look at I-14, it is looks absolutely atrocious. The reason for property in I-14 being so expensive is its location, I-14 has nothing to offer other than excellent location. B-14 is a beautiful CDA sector and the reason for its beauty lies in the fact that it wasn't developed by CDA.
you mean B-17 Multi sir ?

Not sure why folks in US and Canada are so eager to invest in Pakistan. I'm in stocks trading and even though I live in UK, majority of my investments are in US stocks. Buy few ETFs to diversify your portfolio which IMO is a much lower risk long term investment than investing in Pakistan.
Word of caution, stay away from crypto regardless of its returns in the recent past.

Not sure why folks in US and Canada are so eager to invest in Pakistan. I'm in stocks trading and even though I live in UK, majority of my investments are in US stocks. Buy few ETFs to diversify your portfolio which IMO is a much lower risk long term investment than investing in Pakistan.
Word of caution, stay away from crypto regardless of its returns in the recent past.

Well, for me, when I started this thread, I wanted to invest in Pakistan to help the Motherland and to also to have at least some of my assets out of America for personal reasons (nothing illegal though!!); but after numerous scary feedbacks about property thieves or setting up a business while managing from America, I decided to invest in a Baharia Town house as the safest choice.

Since then I do have a chunk of money invested in American Bonds/ETFs which I would have gladly invested in the Roshan Digital Pakistan scheme but I am unable to send money in US dollars to my RDP account and gave up after several tries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom