What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

we talked to few people before making the final decision, a family friend lives in Islamabad and he made quite a lot of money buying plots, building homes and selling it for a hefty profit, CSC is a good investment according to him.

yes its actually near Rawalpindi but they advertise as like its near Islamabad.
ye sab jhoot se shuru hota hai this society is far far away from livehood . they marked 15 places of islamabd and rawalpindi on google maps to confuse people real location . specially oversease paksitanis .

here is real location of this society

nearest islamabad sector is some 39km away with 1 hour drive :lol:
not website i mean to say the site location . if he visited he know very well its some 1.30 hours from islamabad .
work is in progress, that was one of the reasons why we chose this project, its not like its in planning phase like most other communities.
is baat ki kya grantee hai ke next phase nhi baneen gay sir ?

ye sab jhoot se shuru hota hai this society is far far away from livehood . they marked 15 places of islamabd and rawalpindi on google maps to confuse people real location . specially oversease paksitanis .

here is real location of this society

nearest islamabad sector is some 39km away with 1 hour drive :lol:

not website i mean to say the site location . if he visited he know very well its some 1.30 hours from islamabad .
you are right, but honestly we knew the location before we bought it, but its still confusing for most people.

no guarantee sir, any kind of business or investment is risky.

that is way better than buying a single plot :D
i think you better buy a solid plot in some sector or society it will give you less but less risky profits . but its depends on budget too sir . possession plots are expensive . i am still cursing my self why i let it go in D-12 .

i think you better buy a solid plot in some sector or society it will give you less but less risky profits . but its depends on budget too sir . possession plots are expensive . i am still cursing my self why i let it go in D-12 .
plots are good for long term investment, personally i am planning to start some kind of a business so i can move back to Pakistan. I'm very interested in rice mill because we have lots of experience buying and selling rice since 3 decades.

no guarantee sir, any kind of business or investment is risky.

that is way better than buying a single plot :D
i am waiting koi a ker kahy yahan society bany gi . or main usko boloon ادھر آ انی دیا کہاں تھا اتنے دن سے نکال 5 کروڑ
plots are good for long term investment, personally i am planning to start some kind of a business so i can move back to Pakistan. I'm very interested in rice mill because we have lots of experience buying and selling rice since 3 decades.
well if you have experience of rice in pakistan go ahead bro . BTW why you want to go back to pk ? yahan se to her koi canada jana chahta hai :D

if you have experiance of rice in canada then don't ever dare to try it in PK you will lost all your money . there are many options if you want to go back pk and be there with your investment . if you have 5 -10 crores then make a plaza and it will earn you rental incomes too .

better idea!
get stacks of nvidia gpus if you can get hold of them...
get a solar power system to provide power to those gpus
start mining ethereum... you've got a year and a half before ethereum moves completely to a consensus model cutting out the miners but with stacks of cards working for you and you mining 1 eth every couple of days ... you should be able to recoup the cost and bank tons of profits as eth will eventually flip btc in market cap... a 10-20k eth isn't a pipedream....

you could then take the profit... take out credit from bank and follow brrrr strategy (buy, renovate, refinance, repeat) and expand your real estate empire... with credit you can expand really fast and if you're ever having a hiccup... you could use your ETH to pay off... but with property appreaciating and refinance you shouldn't have any problem

you'll end up with more money than you know what to do with in 5-10 years and call it quits for a simple life

i am waiting koi a ker kahy yahan society bany gi . or main usko boloon ادھر آ انی دیا کہاں تھا اتنے دن سے نکال 5 کروڑ

well if you have experience of rice in pakistan go ahead bro . BTW why you want to go back to pk ? yahan se to her koi canada jana chahta hai :D

if you have experiance of rice in canada then don't ever dare to try it in PK you will lost all your money . there are many options if you want to go back pk and be there with your investment . if you have 5 -10 crores then make a plaza and it will earn you rental incomes too .
i know few people here in Canada who also bought land long time ago and these days they are millionaires because housing societies paid them good money.

i know few people here in Canada who also bought land long time ago and these days they are millionaires because housing societies paid them good money.
all you need to be strong and wait when they offer you . if you rush or sale early they will buy cheap so many people lost the land in that area last year . but i just watching and sitting . first thing is when society give advertise in news JIN KE ZAMEEN HAI WO A JAAY . jo jaty hain wo har jaty hain jo nhi jaaty society phir khud aati hai . why i go to them they want my land come to me . its game of holding the ground .

so where we were ?. @Meengla sir whats your plan now ? TBH i dont want to invest in realeste anymore but then we have limited options . i think RE did not generate anything for country . its just block money . my last investment is underway then i will stop it . but i have not thinked what will do with money in future . in USA you dont have anything to invest ? i cant advise you any secure investment without RE in pakistan .

Sir, I don't know. A substantial chunk of money is sitting in an account which has money invested in US bonds, US and foreign stocks, Mutual Funds etc. Better than sitting in a Savings account at a pathetic 0.8%. But still very disappointed by the returns. I am too effing lazy to make my money work for me and instead constantly working as a software engineer in a brain drain job!!

I think, having invested over $90k in the Baharia Town Karachi purchase, I am not going to invest in Pakistan right now. Heck, I don't even know if I can ever repatriate that money if I sell that property?? Is there a legal way to get money out of Pakistan in USD? Not that I have any intention of doing so for the foreseeable future.

Thank you.

Sir, I don't know. A substantial chunk of money is sitting in an account which has money invested in US bonds, US and foreign stocks, Mutual Funds etc. Better than sitting in a Savings account at a pathetic 0.8%. But still very disappointed by the returns. I am too effing lazy to make my money work for me and instead constantly working as a software engineer in a brain drain job!!

I think, having invested over $90k in the Baharia Town Karachi purchase, I am not going to invest in Pakistan right now. Heck, I don't even know if I can ever repatriate that money if I sell that property?? Is there a legal way to get money out of Pakistan in USD? Not that I have any intention of doing so for the foreseeable future.

Thank you.
i think FDI can be taken out of pakistan by few clicks . rest is throw bank channels and with taxes and explainations . BTW i have no idea where things will go . corona have messed up the world . why not you buy shears in USA or invest in any other country as investor ? world is open for amercan inverters .why you want only pakistan ?

Investment in property in approved CDA schemes in Isb is best. Dont invest any money in private housing schemes as they never develop.

The return is great but slow as compared to a business.

Pakistan is liye jana chahta hon kyun ke i hate concrete jungle, i love that peaceful village lifestyle. Aur hum desi logon aksar dream yehi hota hai ke jab life mein thora settle ho jao to wapis gaon mein ja kar raho.

Back
Top Bottom