What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

Investment in property is good and during times like these, it even becomes more lucrative as the market is down and if you have the cash then you can get a great deal. But always invest in big names to be on the safe side and avoid frauds e.g. Bahria and DHA or even CDA approved lands.

The banking sector is good but I always avoid it because of the interest rate. However, certain Islamic banks are providing good ROI and in Halal way (Their Fatwa so the onus lies upon them). One issue with that is the Rupee Depreciation. I think it wouldn't depreciate more because it already has depreciated at least 40% in the last 2-4 years.

There are many business ideas you can execute but you or someone will have to be there to look after them such as Exotic birds farming, goat farming, and the list goes on and on.

Pahari log bewafa hote? :azn::azn:
Actually pahari as mountain people are the opposite....I know I spent 7 years in pak mountains. They are wonderful kind and generous people.

Well, it was a hassle to open and setup the Habib Bank RDP account so unless there is some sure way to send via Transfer Wise, I am not sure.
Thank you.
Have you looked at Western Union and other money trnsfr agencies?

Have you looked at Western Union and other money trnsfr agencies?

Yes. Some years ago both of my Western Union and Xoom accounts got hacked and WU won't touch me with a ten-foot pole anymore! RemitLy has strange limits.

I went through a lot of stress to purchase the Baharia Town property last year just to send money. Had to send $90,000+ in a few short weeks to seal the deal. Limits were reached at RemitLy and I saw with frustration USD--which had peaked at around 168 PKR in August 2020, kept falling in value. While I am happy for Pakistan it was my bad luck--probably lost several grands $$ due to USD value lost alone, on top of had to get money on interest from some relative in Pakistan. Long story! But good thing is that my BTK is appreciating in value rapidly--or so I have been told!

Transfer Wise is THE best place to send $$ to Pakistan: Best rates, very low fees, NO LIMITS, and FAST! Alas, I only discovered them late last year when the BKT purchase was almost completed anyway.

In order to be successful in this sector one needs to an expert in this sector, this is necessary to maximize profit margins.

How safe do you wanna play?
i agree with you, and i want to be very safe because its my dream to start some kind of a business and then just move back to Pakistan forever ( InshAllah)
Try E-commerce, Digital marketing is booming in Pakistan...
Im still trying my luck on Amazon lol hopefully it goes well, and you mean create Digital Marketing company in Pakistan?

so where we were ?. @Meengla sir whats your plan now ? TBH i dont want to invest in realeste anymore but then we have limited options . i think RE did not generate anything for country . its just block money . my last investment is underway then i will stop it . but i have not thinked what will do with money in future . in USA you dont have anything to invest ? i cant advise you any secure investment without RE in pakistan .
Avocado farming.
آرائیں کا مشورہ سن لو ہمیشہ پیاز تک جاتا ہے ۔ بیٹا توں امریکہ جا یہاں ہم سنبھال لیں گے

i agree with you, and i want to be very safe because its my dream to start some kind of a business and then just move back to Pakistan forever ( InshAllah)

Im still trying my luck on Amazon lol hopefully it goes well, and you mean create Digital Marketing company in Pakistan?
There is nothing safer than a property in DHA. If you have questions regarding real estate then feel free to ask me. Stock market is on fire right now but investing in stock market is always a risk. If you are interested in selling on Amazon then I would suggest you to join the Facebook groups of both Extreme Commerce and Enablers.

There is nothing safer than a property in DHA. If you have questions regarding real estate then feel free to ask me. Stock market is on fire right now but investing in stock market is always a risk. If you are interested in selling on Amazon then I would suggest you to join the Facebook groups of both Extreme Commerce and Enablers.
We have 1 kanal plot near Islamabad, bought a year ago and to be honest with you i don't trust these housing societies anymore.

yes bro i follow them on Facebook, hopefully everything goes to plan.

Last edited:
We have 1 kanal plot at in near Islamabad, bought a year ago and to be honest with you i don't trust these housing societies anymore.

yes bro i follow them on Facebook, hopefully everything goes to plan.
In which housing society did you buy that 1 kanal plot in?

Wait for the balloting process and then see the property rates over there rise.
no they will not rapidly sir . CSC is a gamble on RRR . and RRR is now mess god knos what will happen . CSC is far away from living next 10 years .

Back
Top Bottom