What's new

Indian Muslims won't tolerate disrespect towards Prophet Muhammad salla allahu alayhi wasallam

I'm modi supporter

Why ?

and I'm not offended about if Rama married in 6 or 60. I'm not chopping your head or burning your house.

The point sir is that Sita was six when she married Rama.

And no you may not burn my house but you will always try the "famed" Bulldozer Baba Yogi model which doesn't even spare pushcarts of poor Muslim vendors :D :
90965956.jpg

90989350.jpg

jahangirpuri_bulldozer-sixteen_nine.jpg

Now move away from me and spread your terrorist ideology to other posters.

My terrorist ideology ? I am a Communist and not a right-winger of any type ( including the bhagwa kind or the NATO kind ) to have a terrorist ideology. :)

Last edited:
No and other communities have picked up on this. They have become far more extreme in their homeland. A vast majority doesn't have to fight for it's 'rights't that's an oxymoron itself.

You might not be but let's try the experiment with the Hindutuva crowd. These guys kill for eating beef let along insulting Raam.
I think you never lived with Hindus or Hindutva or you just read one side of the story in India. Every second day insults of Hindus Gods in India is happening. I never saw Hindus go on burning cities and chopping heads.
Recent example is Gyanwapi Shivling. Many Islamists posted hundreds pics of Shivling kinda images to insult Hinduism. Internet was full of it. But no hindu went on burning cities and killing anyone.

I never saw Hindus go on burning cities and chopping heads.
They kill people for being suspected of carrying beef.

Also, there countless incidents of violence instigated by Hindus against Muslims:

These are nothing new, and are the reason Pakistan and Bangladesh are not part of India. Even Jinnah used to be pro unity until "progressive" Congress's Hindu nationalism drove him to demand a separate Muslim state.

The Indian law applies universally to all citizens and does not discriminate, idiots of whatever denomination can riot but then be ready to face the heavy hand of the law to crack down , using a lathi or two, desi style.. ;)

Indians should consider themselves lucky they're not commies who randomly throw people in starvation prison camps and gulags for the smallest protest, let alone for offences like rioting and destroying public property.

I think you never lived with Hindus or Hindutva or you just read one side of the story in India. Every second day insults of Hindus Gods in India is happening. I never saw Hindus go on burning cities and chopping heads.
Recent example is Gyanwapi Shivling. Many Islamists posted hundreds pics of Shivling kinda images to insult Hinduism. Internet was full of it. But no hindu went on burning cities and killing anyone.

Indian muslims is trying to fight for their rights of his religion or community because his religion or community is continuously threatened by Nazis community there ,then is a Muslim person a communal person for defending themselves. And you are a racist little sh@t hiding behind your keyboard.

Whatever insult you do to Hinduism, they (Hindus) never go mad on that level that they start burning cities and chopping heads. They simply outrages on internet or file a simply FIR according to Law. One or two cases are exceptional.
Even this outrage you are seeing nowadays only bcz they have stopped tolerating hypocrisy of other community. Read my previous post.

You can blabber about Ramayana and keep it up. No one is gonna be offended. Bcz Hindu faith is not so weak.
And jamahir... You always sounds illogical. Plz don't quote me again. I never read your posts.
his commie mask slips again.

i appreciate the blatant hypocrisy on display here.
We will riot and kill if anyone offends our religious sensitivities, but we have zero consideration about offending the sensitivities of other religions. Thats our right .
Carry on.

All India has become a communal shithole and these clowns want to convince Kashmiri to let Hindus live in Kashmir

his commie mask slips again.

Sorry, are commies supposed to not reply to blatant Hindutvadi lies, hypocrisy and irrationality ? Which part of my posts can you point out are hypocritical and irrational and untruths ? You don't see me daily surrounded by some mullahs on PDF. I am hated by right-wingers from all nationalities on PDF.

Whatever insult you do to Hinduism, they (Hindus) never go mad on that level that they start burning cities and chopping heads. They simply outrages on internet or file a simply FIR according to Law. One or two cases are exceptional.
Even this outrage you are seeing nowadays only bcz they have stopped tolerating hypocrisy of other community. Read my previous post.

You can blabber about Ramayana and keep it up. No one is gonna be offended. Bcz Hindu faith is not so weak.
And jamahir... You always sounds illogical. Plz don't quote me again. I never read your posts.
True and let's hope it stays that way.
Indian Muslims also are not that aggressive/radical but outside interference takes a toll. They get a bad name for the nonsense that happens elsewhere.

Sorry, are commies supposed to not reply to blatant Hindutvadi lies, hypocrisy and irrationality ? Which part of my posts can you point out are hypocritical and irrational and untruths ? You don't see me daily surrounded by some mullahs on PDF. I am hated by right-wingers from all nationalities on PDF.
You are only fooling the gullible.

Your chaddi is as saffron it gets

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom