What's new

Indian Muslims won't tolerate disrespect towards Prophet Muhammad salla allahu alayhi wasallam

India is changing. So many ex-muslims Im meeting nowadays. People have started dropping extremist ideology. It is in slow process but it is happening.

Sure you are. Especially if you are a firm believer in the world's biggest ever propaganda and FAKE NEWS factory aka indian media.......... :disagree::

"More people are being identified on the basis of the videos," said Police Commissioner Vijay Singh Meena.

He said action will be taken against the conspirators under the Gangster Act, and their property will be seized.

That's great to hear, hopefully next you will see Hindus dropping their backwards and extremist ideology and "way of life" en masse just like the Muslims are doing. Then we can see peace and prosperity in the region for good, how's that sound?

Anyhow, the fact that Muslims are protesting and causing a ruckus because of said statement instead of trying to refute his claims in a civilized manner says alot.
Hindus are liberals most of the time. They never had an issue to reform some of their backword cultural traditions. Hinduism has been reformed a lot according to era.

Nupur Sharma quoted from the holy book only. What she quoted had been quoted by islamic scholars and maulana a lot.
Just bcz she is from BJP, they are against her. No logic.

You don’t expect police to remain silent when you’re just causing inconvinience to the whole city. Try doing this anywhere you’ll get some nice red lines on your back from Police.

Well police not only remained silent but also participated in killing muslims in several Hindu-coordinated massacres of muslims.

so you are probably right

Its time to teach the dirty hindutva a lesson.
Muslims should organize themselves and create their own support groups and remove the orange menace once and for all.

Hindus are liberals most of the time. They never had an issue to reform some of their backword cultural traditions. Hinduism has been reformed a lot according to era.

Nupur Sharma quoted from the holy book only. What she quoted had been quoted by islamic scholars and maulana a lot.

Nope not now anyway.

Well police not only remained silent but also participated in killing muslims in several Hindu-coordinated massacres of muslims.

so you are probably right
Looks like no muslim have balls to deny that whatever she said is not truth. And the discussion is main stream now.

Hindus are liberals most of the time
Yeah I call BS, most you encounter (the ones in India) usually tend to be very narrow minded, insecure, and violent extremists. The vast majority of Indian Hindus to this day are still very proud of mobbing, slaughtering and burning alive scores of unarmed and poor Muslims and celebrate it as an act of "bravery and heroism". But I'm not complaining, it would be very rude of me to not let you all have your only proud moment for once in your lives. I have seen very few of these "liberal" ones you claim exist, Hindus in Pakistan and other countries on the other hand are very peaceful and keep to their own. Its a shame what happens to them

I don't think that's why, even if it was some non BJP guy saying that on live TV they would have protested and caused a ruckus nonetheless.

Last edited:
Looks like no muslim have balls to deny that whatever she said is not truth. And the discussion is main stream now.

Eleminate every hindutva saffron terrorist.
Do the world a favor and remove those orange hideous creatures.

Last edited:
Nope not now anyway.
Still they are. But they have stopped tolerating hypocrisy of other communities. They believe in one law for all. They believe in constitution. But other don't. Most importantly, Hindus have started reading other's holy book. And they are getting aware how much hate have been spread in minds of others for them when they were singing a song of "Bhaichara". Now they know who is Bhai, and who is chaara!
They are more vigilant for their own rights now.

Yeah I call BS, most you encounter (the ones in India) usually tend to be very narrow minded, insecure, and violent extremists. The vast majority of Indian Hindus to this day are still proud of mobbing, slaughtering and burning alive scores of unarmed and poor Muslims and celebrate it as an act of "bravery and heroism". But I'm not complaining, it would be very rude of me to not let you all have your only proud moment for once in your lives. I have seen very few of these "liberal" ones you claim exist, Hindus in Pakistan and other countries on the other hand are very peaceful and keep to their own. Its a shame what happens to them

I don't think that's why, even if it was some non BJP guy saying that on live TV they would have protested and caused a ruckus nonetheless.
No . Wrong.
They never had an issue when some scholar qoute.

Last edited:
Eleminate every hindutva saffron terrorist.
Do the world a favor and remove those orange hideous creatires.
I thought you will not complain. You were boasting that you will either fight or flight but not complain. What happened to you?

She will join Kamlesh Tiwari. Don't you worry
That will not happen, There will be more TV debates on this topic, issue will spread across India. You can't kill everyone.

I thought you will not complain. You were boasting that you will either fight or flight but not complain. What happened to you?

Dont lie Indian. Have never said those words you dragged out from gobar fantasy.

Lol i have never encountered them in real life so that tells the truth about your hindutva peoples mentality. Let them stay in that shithole country. Doing everybody a service.

If YOU have balls then why dont you orange baboons come to a muslim 1 vs 1 and show your true bravery:cheesy:

Spare those elderly muslim men and lone mulim tennagers that your orange r@ts always hunt in groups. Not only that hindutva terrorist always come in swarms, but still have to have police support against a few muslims men standing strong. Despicable.

Last edited:
No . Wrong.
They never had an issue when some scholar qoute.
I think deep inside, most Muslims (and religious people in general) know how utterly absurd their religion and beliefs are. But the (c)opium and indoctrination is just too strong for people to let their belief systems go, its the only way one can feel a shred of happiness and h(c)ope in such a rotten shithole of a society.

That will not happen, There will be more TV debates on this topic, issue will spread across India. You can't kill everyone.
She is living her last days.

If Prophet Muhammad's is disrespected on news channels. Then then the news host and channel owners will be taken care of too. Mark my words!

Lol i have never encountered them in real life so that tells the truth about your hindutva peoples mentality.

If YOU have balls then why dont you orange baboons come to a muslim 1 vs 1 and show your true bravery:cheesy:

Spare those elderly muslim men and lone mulim tennagers that your orange r@ts always hunt in groups. Not only that hindutva terrorist always come in swarms, but still have to have police support against a few muslims men standing strong. Despicable.

How many people you are seeing in the pics. Definitely not one. As per you they are not brave.

1654347942817.png

She is living her last days.

If Prophet Muhammad's is disrespected on news channels. Then then the news host and channel owners will be taken care of too. Mark my words!

If that is the case, why no muslim is denying that it is not truth. When is historical fact is offending.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom