What's new

Indian Muslims won't tolerate disrespect towards Prophet Muhammad salla allahu alayhi wasallam

fidayeen attacks should only be seen as part of a battle tactic. Afterall Salah ud Deen Ayyubi was the creator of those attacks. His army used to use these tactics in their night time raids into the sleebi armies camps.

Back then a lone warrior in the arabian black horse used to infiltrate their camps at night when they used to be sleeping used to burn their camps food and armories' etc etc as well as let loose or kill their horse. And when they used to wakeup he used to then fight them killing as much as he could by taking advantage of panic and chaos till his death.

In Salah ud Deen Ayyubi era these special volunteer warriors used to be called ''fidayee'' That name is still stuck to this day! Fidayee is the mujahid who volunteers for these attacks and fidayeen is the name for these attacks. This name come from the root word/name Fida which mean in Urdu Qurban or in English Sacrifice.

Not a lot of people know about this but this is the true history behind these attacks. So certainly these arnt haram in any shape or form. These r the attacks in which a warrior self sacrifices himself for a greater cause ie to impact the outcome of the overall war through attrition. Bringing the number of yr opponents numbers down.

What can be recognized as haram is when these modern groups use it to kill innocent civilians instead of enemy combatants.
Islamic scholar Assim Al Hakeem is of the opinion that suicide bombings are completely Haraam in Islam because suicide in principle is forbidden in Islam.

You can look it up on Youtube.

Islamic scholar Assim Al Hakeem is of the opinion that suicide bombings are completely Haraam in Islam because suicide in principle is forbidden in Islam.

You can look it up on Youtube.
haha brah i have long gave up on Arabs. They r no longer an authority on Islam atleast anymore. There is plenty of fitna amongst them so much so that u can safely say that their Fatwas have outside influences in them rather then for the crude opinion keeping in mind Islamic teachings as well as is given by keeping the best of interests of Islam in mind. Anyways there r plenty of Islamic ulema in Pak too who have banned it in their fatwas. But these r in the end of the just fatwas ie opinions. Fatwa means opinion,

Pakistan Ulema Council also bans them BTW. But that decision was taken under the pressure of the state and our intel agencies and military.

But then again, we can see Salah Ud Deen Ayyubi also won crusades in the end and so did IEA in succeeding in liberation of Afghanistan, only those who lost were DAESH militants which were created by West and Israel which didnt had the bests of interests of Islami at their heart anyways.

So case closed.

haha brah i have long gave up on Arabs. They r no longer an authority on Islam atleast anymore. There is plenty of fitna amongst them so much so that u can safely say that their Fatwas have outside influences in them rather then for the crude opinion keeping in mind Islamic teachings as well as is given by keeping the best of interests of Islam in mind. Anyways there r plenty of Islamic ulema in Pak too who have banned it in their fatwas. But these r in the end of the just fatwas ie opinions. Fatwa means opinion,

Pakistan Ulema Council also bans them BTW. But that decision was taken under the pressure of the state and our intel agencies and military.

But then again, we can see Salah Ud Deen Ayyubi also won crusades in the end and so did IEA in succeeding in liberation of Afghanistan, only those who lost were DAESH militants which were created by West and Israel which didnt even had the bests of interests of Islami at their heart anyways.

So case closed.
This is not about Arabs.

This is about an Islamic scholarly opinion on a controversial subject.

I am of the opinion the suicide bombings as a war tactic is Haraam in Islam.

fidayeen attacks should only be seen as part of a battle tactic.

This is not about Arabs.

This is about an Islamic scholarly opinion on a controversial subject.

I am of the opinion the suicide bombings as a war tactic is Haraam in Islam.
read my full post.

''Among the faithful, apnai prophet(s), god(s), and other figures to sabhi ko precious hotay hain''

Then why cant this big portion of yr society recognize this? These Hindu Radicals?
Kya kara ab in Hindu rascals ne ? Aap isolated incedents le ke baat ka bhatangar bana dete go.. 99% of the time people get along just fine in our multi-culty society. I've seen the bad shit (such as racism and bigotry against north eastern friends even).. also happen to be friends, the the truest sense with folk from Kashmir (not talking about Pandits here, btw)

yahan toh aisa hi hisaab chalta hai, as flawed in all its resplendent glory as it might be, this country.

That's how it is fought, its the battle of attrition. And in war, u should know morality or normal behavior takes the back seat. As Lt Gen Asad Durrani once said: Its not a game for weak hearted people.
Asad Durrani and A.S.Daulat (was it?) ki book parh lo.. spy chronicles.. good stuff.
1654463161320.png

^yahan dekho kintay maze loot rahe life ke bkl :sarcastic:

As for IEA etc, just watch this interview from 8:15 minutes. Even this anchorperson of Sky news which is a british channel uses the word ''defeated'' in Afghanistan for west. His question was ''r u pleased to see west defeated against taliban''?

My personal opinion, which doesn't count for much says all war is bad, I am not for bloodshed.

kiss dunya main bethy ho Sharma sab? US's latest report that was shared in this forum by an Indian had also admitted and used the word ''defeat'' there and put the blame @ pak for cross border Taliban sanctuaries etc.

As for suicide attacks, with lack of heavy equipment that u.....thats why guerilla warfare exists.
I've read quite extensively on many insurgencies/terror groups as well as on despotic regimes led by a tyrant.. we have an insurgent headache here in India, but not a despot commie style tyranny.

That's how it is fought, its the battle of attrition. And in war, u should know morality or normal behavior takes the back seat. As Lt Gen Asad Durrani once said: Its not a game for weak hearted people.
Agree.. also not a good game but..

And do u even know who was the founder of this kinds of asymmetric warfare? It was none other then Salah ud Deen Ayyubi himself. Thats how he defeated crusaders 1000 years ago and to this day his war tactics and war approach is followed by Taliban and even the Iraqis.

In case u missed, watch this movie. To know how its fought, Its the game of minds, psychology inorder to break yr opponent's will to fight through attrition.
I see, we see, therefore we have our own "Sun Tzu"

meet Chanakya the strategist

1654463815962.png

Personal responsibility rakho, ki aap ki wajeh se kisi aur ko chot na lage.. and that's about it.

and thanks much, I'll look that movie up.

but alsi scene yeh hai, ki aap log bhi na.. galat faimi ke jaal and lapatai me aa jate.. ki hindu kamzor hai, daal khor hai, fascist hai, or whatvavyou

and fir jung me aap haar jate

/inb4 mig-29 abhinandan pics

:enjoy:

Suicide is a major sin in Islam.
yes it is......

But fidaeen attacks r different to the suicide. Both r two different things done for two different reasons. Thats why this western tag of suicide attack/bombing isnt the right name to describe these self sacrificing attacks. Fidayeen is the right word. As it describes what they r and whats the purpose behind them.

Suicide is haram because an individual does that after giving up on Allah's Rehmat. He gives into the life's hardships while these hardships r to make him realize a precious life lesson by Allah.

Wo Iqbal kehta ha na k.....

Inn hawao sy na ghabra saqin, ye sirf chalti hain tujhe oounch urrany k lea!

When a person become Mayoos then he takes such unthinkable decisions. And Maysooi is gunah in Islam. After every bad times, Allah blesses u with good times. But what is expected of you is be stead fast and dont give in. Because when u will finally deal with it, u will emerge as a better and stronger person. Because Allah only burdens u as much as you can realistically bear. Never more then that.

Thats the reason why suicide is haram in Islam. While why Fidayeen Attacks are done and the logic behind them? i have already explained it in my previous post to u.

Last edited:
One of these days where you feel like India has no future as a state (anymore). I can imagine a Syrian scenario for Bharat. The Indian central government would still survive but large parts of the country would like modern-day Syria.

yes it is......

But fidaeen attacks r different to the suicide. Both r two different things done for two different reasons. Thats why this western tag of suicide attack/bombing isnt the right name to describe these self sacrificing attacks is wrong. Fidayeen is the right word. As it describes what they r and whats the purpose behind them.

Suicide is haram because an individual does that after giving up on Allah's Rehmat. He gives into the life's hardships while these hardships r to make him realize a precious life lesson by Allah.

Wo Iqbal kehta ha na k.....

Inn hawao sy na ghabra Shaheen, ye sirf chalti hain tujhe oounch urrany k lea!

When a person become Mayoos then we takes such unthinkable decisions. And Maysooi is gunah in Islam. After every bad times, Allah blesses u with good times. But what is expected of you is be stead fast and dont give in. Because when u will finally deal with it, u will emerge as a better and stronger person. Because Allah only burdens u as much as you can realistically bear. Never more then that.

Thats the reason why suicide is haram in Islam. While why Fidayeen Attacks are done and the logic behind them, i have already explained it in my previous post to u.
I am still of the opinion that suicide bombings as a war tactic is Haraam in Islam.

This is the Islamic scholarly consensus on the subject.

Kya kara ab in Hindu rascals ne ? Aap isolated incedents le ke baat ka bhatangar bana dete go.. 99% of the time people get along just fine in our multi-culty society. I've seen the bad shit (such as racism and bigotry against north eastern friends even).. also happen to be friends, the the truest sense with folk from Kashmir (not talking about Pandits here, btw)

yahan toh aisa hi hisaab chalta hai, as flawed in all its resplendent glory as it might be, this country.

Asad Durrani and A.S.Daulat (was it?) ki book parh lo.. spy chronicles.. good stuff.
View attachment 851685

^yahan dekho kintay maze loot rahe life ke bkl :sarcastic:

My personal opinion, which doesn't count for much says all war is bad, I am not for bloodshed.

I've read quite extensively on many insurgencies/terror groups as well as on despotic regimes led by a tyrant.. we have an insurgent headache here in India, but not a despot commie style tyranny.

Agree.. also not a good game but..

I see, we see, therefore we have our own "Sun Tzu"

meet Chanakya the strategist

View attachment 851686

Personal responsibility rakho, ki aap ki wajeh se kisi aur ko chot na lage.. and that's about it.

and thanks much, I'll look that movie up.

but alsi scene yeh hai, ki aap log bhi na.. galat faimi ke jaal and lapatai me aa jate.. ki hindu kamzor hai, daal khor hai, fascist hai, or whatvavyou

and fir jung me aap haar jate

/inb4 mig-29 abhinandan pics

:enjoy:
cant view the pic......but u may also know i have a pic too of abhinandan in which is beaten up behind is in full view......But i wont show it to u, as we r already having a civilized debate.

But however, i will still say that op. swift retort and what happened in it showed how much india today is at Pakistan's mercy! I know u dont like we typing this, but that really is quite true. Now with Rafales and J10s coming the equation is back to normal. How it was pre 27 feb 19.

And BTW Chanakya was a strategist at best not a commander of military nor was a master mind of military tactics like Fidayeen attacks or of a completely new way of fighting a war ie guerilla warfare or asymmetric warfare etc.......That credit goes to Salah ud Deen Ayyubi. Those who know him and his war tactics.

Chanakya is completely different. He was a strategist not a tactician.

Now back to the topic, these things arnt isolate4d cases, not they arnt. We all have seen plenty of videos of rapes, lynching, straight up killing, Muslim houses burning, Bulldozing, campaigns like Ghar Wapsi etc etc from india!

That was the main reason afterall we made Pakistan to begin with. So they had been there always. SO IM SORRY IM NEVER GOING TO BUY THAT!

Asad Durrani as a person isnt perfect, but he definitely knows abt this guerilla warfare.

As for us Muslims, our ideology allows us to retaliate against anyone be it more powerful even if he is a tyrant and cruel towards u. And we will retaliate, its legal in Islami Ideology.

And i would finish this with, Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him is the most dear and foremost of importance to us after Allah himself. We dont tolerate any insults or any degrading behavior towards him. PERIOD!

We r even allowed to go to war to protect the sanctity and Honor of the Prophet PBUH. Thats something i just want to clear to guys.

Goodbye, and this time for real.

I am still of the opinion that suicide bombings as a war tactic is Haraam in Islam.

This is the Islamic scholarly consensus on the subject.
well, there is a hadees of Prophet SAW abt the 'Ulema e Soo' in the end of times because the fitna will be so much and will be influencing them as well.

Anyways, if u still disagree, then lets agree to disagree.

Chanakya was a strategist at best not a commander of military nor was a master mind of military tactics like Fidayeen attacks or of a completely new way of fighting a war ie guerilla warfare or asymmetric warfare etc.......That credit goes to Salah ud Deen Ayyubi. Those who know him and his war tactics.

vary good !

patai ki baat kar di.. kyunk all warfare is also strategic (long term) or tactical (here and now)

might've read a small chapter on Ayyubi but really can not speak for anything he might have said.

Muslims of Uttar Pradesh came out to protest derogatory remarks made by BJP Spokesperson towards Prophet Muhammad salla allahu alayhi wasallam.

Yesterday, PM Modi and CM Yogi were attending Investors summit in Uttar Pradesh.

A clear message was sent to the state, blasphemy won't be tolerated.
@Drizzt @jamahir
It’s good reason for India to kick them out of the country. Why these scumbags are not angry at their books which says Muhammad married a 6 year old but they are angry at hindu officials who stated what Muslim books saying??!

cant view the pic......but u may also know i have a pic too of abhinandan in which is beaten up behind is in full view......But i wont show it to u, as we r already having a civilized debate.

But however, i will still say that op. swift retort and what happened in it showed how much india today is at Pakistan's mercy! I know u dont like we typing this, but that really is quite true. Now with Rafales and J10s coming the equation is back to normal. How it was pre 27 feb 19.

And BTW Chanakya was a strategist at best not a commander of military nor was a master mind of military tactics like Fidayeen attacks or of a completely new way of fighting a war ie guerilla warfare or asymmetric warfare etc.......That credit goes to Salah ud Deen Ayyubi. Those who know him and his war tactics.

Now back to the topic, these things arnt isolate4d cases, not they arnt. We all have seen plenty of videos of rapes, lynching, straight up killing, Muslim houses burning, Bulldozing, campaigns like Ghar Wapsi etc etc from india!

That was the main reason afterall we made Pakistan to begin with. So they had been there always. SO IM SORRY IM NEVER GOING TO BUY THAT!

Asad Durrani as a person isnt perfect, but he definitely knows abt this guerilla warfare.

As for us Muslims, our ideology allows us to retaliate against anyone be it more powerful even if he is a tyrant and cruel towards u. And we will retaliate, its legal in Islami Ideology.

And i would finish this with, Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him is the most dear and foremost of importance to us after Allah himself. We dont tolerate any insults or any degrading behavior towards him. PERIOD!

We r even allowed to go to war to protect the sanctity and Honor of the Prophet PBUH. Thats something i just want to clear to guys.

well, there is a hadees of Prophet SAW abt the 'Ulema e Soo' in the end of times because the fitna will be so much and will be influencing them as well.

Anyways, if u still disagree, then lets agree to disagree.
Fine agree to disagree.

Suicide bombing is Haraam as a war tactic because in Islam in principle suicide is a major sin.

We agree to disagree. I agree with those Islamic scholars consensus who say suicide bombing is haraam as a war tactic.

If we had smart and loyal establishment, we would have flooded indian muslims with weapons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom