What's new

Indian Muslims Arrested for Celebrating Pakistani Cricket Victory Over India

Hindus have great inferiority complex as they always lost to the Muslims. Be it on the battle field or n the cricket field.

Aren't you a Hindu? Is this the inferiority complex you're talking about? You feeling the need to pretend to be a Muslim so your garbage posts and opinions are taken seriously?
1636214057388.png

:blah::blah::blah:

Your insinuations are getting old. Try something else.

How is it an insinuation? You call yourself a Hindu in that post. Most literate pajeet. Don't you get embarrassed waking up every day and shit talking yourself? Why are you people like this?

This is Hindutva for you. An ally of dear US/NATO.

In Hindutva land you are not even free to choose which team you want to support LOL This is how insecure pajeets are.

Last edited:
How is it an insinuation? You call yourself a Hindu in that post. Most literate pajeet. Don't you get embarrassed waking up every day and shit talking yourself? Why are you people like this?

LOL I am not answerable to crypto Hindus like you. I am only answerable to the admins/mods of this forum and I had already answered them.

Just so you know, everyone here knows you're a monkey worshiping currycel who comes here to pretty much only insult himself and his own people. I'm trying to do you a favor here and get you to spend your time a better way.

Move on. Don't act like a Hindu Ran#i now.

ok. So when you hindus will leave kashmir?

We are part of two nation theory. No?

Hindu will not leave an inch of our holy place any more... If you heart bleeds for these rebel muslim call them over your side.. we will be happy to assist them financially..
some have in the past- nothing happened
There are 1000s who celebrate and cheered for Afghan from streets to universities- no issues

They are not Indian Muslims, they are Kashmiris meaning people of Kashmir- they don't need to move out of there native lands they called home for 1000s of years

Do you know meaning of Kashmir is land of Rishi Kashyap??

Hindu will not leave an inch of our holy place any more... If you heart bleeds for these rebel muslim call them over your side.. we will be happy to assist them financially..

Islam will again rule the entire South Asia and you Hindus can leave to where you came from i.e Africa.
we will be happy to assist them financially..

We will put enough fear down your spines that you will board the boats voluntarily.

What ethnicity was Rishi Kashyap? What ethnicity are you?

Btw this Rishi Kashyap these slumjeets keep talking about is another Whatsapp myth. Kashmir gets its name from term Kasmira. It was once a lake which was eventually drained, which is what the term is supposed to refer.

Islam will again rule the entire South Asia and you Hindus can leave to where you came from i.e Africa.

We will put enough fear down your spines that you will board the boats voluntarily.

Why different are you trying to do from last 70 years?? Results?? You have lost peace for ever, Kashmiri Hindus even if out of Kashmir are now living in peace.

In btw keep on trying we will not send you to arabia but to your favorite destination of 72 hoories :tup:

Btw this Rishi Kashyap these slumjeets keep talking about is another Whatsapp myth. Kashmir gets its name from term Kasmira. It was once a lake which was eventually drained, which is what the term is supposed to refer.

Kashmira is some item girl who do item song in bollywood...

learn history fro Kashmiri muslim girl..

Source pls

Kashmiri Hindus even if out of Kashmir are now living in peace.

Now all Hindus can leave to Africa and live there happily ever after. Muslims will stay put and rule South Asia again.

Back
Top Bottom