What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

A video showing Indian police lined up and beating a group of detained Muslims went viral on social media and shocked the country. The protesters screamed and begged the police to be humane in the video.

Bornc. 613/614
Mecca, Hejaz, Arabia
Diedc. July 678 (aged 63–65)
Medina, Umayyad Caliphate
Resting placeAl-Baqi Cemetery, Medina
Spouse(s)Muhammad (m. 620; died 632)
Parent(s)Abu Bakr (father)
Umm Ruman (mother)
Family

Now calculate Age at her marriage
678 - 65 = 613 born
marriage with Prophet 620 -613 = 7yrs.
She was with prophet for12 yrs as Wife.

Nupur talked about obvious things. Zakir naik said consummated marriage. Nupur said, had sex with her.

consummated marriage meaning from google

In the context of marriage, consummation means the actualization of marriage. It is the first act of sexual intercourse after marriage between a husband and wife. Consummation is particularly relevant under canon law, where failure to consummate a marriage is a ground for divorce or an annulment.

I don't know what you are trying to prove here. I know all this stuff and I also know all of our defenses which perfectly satisfy me on this issue. These all are poor mans propaganda that have been answered long ago

My concern is that Nupur might have said same thing as Zakir Naik but her intention was to mock Prophet (SAW). Our issue is with her intention. If she would have same with intention of intellectual debate then we wouldn't had any problem with it and we would have rationally answered her back. Anyone who would try to mock our Prophet (SAW) would instantly become our enemy number one. Same is the case with Nupur. She is our enemy due to her foolishness'

You should first understand my posts before copy pasting stuff that I already know

I don't know what you are trying to prove here. I know all this stuff and I also know all of our defenses which perfectly satisfy me on this issue. These all are poor mans propaganda that have been answered long ago

My concern is that Nupur might have said same thing as Zakir Naik but her intention was to mock Prophet (SAW). Our issue is with her intention. If she would have same with intention of intellectual debate then we wouldn't had any problem with it and we would have rationally answered her back. Anyone who would try to mock our Prophet (SAW) would instantly become our enemy number one. Same is the case with Nupur. She is our enemy due to her foolishness'

You should first understand my posts before copy pasting stuff that I already know
Well she stated the obvious facts. If any muslim scholars says, it is halal. But it is offensive if non muslims says in response to abuse on their faith.

Well she stated the obvious facts. If any muslim scholars says, it is halal. But it is offensive if non muslims says in response to abuse on their faith.

Yeah because Muslim scholar isn't trying to mock anyone with "urhtai hoye ghorai" and all that. Any non Muslim who wishes to have educational and intellectual debate on this issue is more than welcome. But if you want to use these non issues for mockery and insult like Nupur Sharma then don't cry when you get strong reaction from the whole Muslim world

We can mock Hindus and Hinduism on so many things that I can't even count them but you don't see us having debates on national TV on those issues. So hindus should also stay in their limits and don't try to provoke the second largest religion in the world

If you want intellectual debate then learn some respect and humility first

So you can see mockery in my post but not in what Nupur said even though I simply said what that "thing" can be at the best? See the barometer? The very low one?

Anyways Nupur thought that she can act like a typical pajeet troll and get away with it and it didn't happen. Now instead of giving lame excuses for Nupur it is time for all the 5000 years old way of life followers to learn the concept of respect and humility so that if they want to have religious debates on national TV then we can do that instead of what happened with Nupur Sharma. We have been doing such debates for long and that is the reason more and more are reverting to Islam. But respect is the key. Without it don't expect us to respect and accept your low moral barometers
You did not realise what happened , now there is open debate on nation television on topics which were taboo earlier , people have started asking questions , if you have notices no liberal or Muslim parties have gone quite.

She has full support last time she lost against kejariwal ,this time she will win. Every is asking what has she said which was not said by mullahs before ,and she is being targeted because she is a women and non Muslim. I have seen more that 50 people on national television talk against nuper ,like you they too have not answered what wrong did she say.

Exactly, we are not talking about an ordinary person, which is why under age marriage is a cultural, and not a religious phenomenon. The Sunnah of marriage with its practical requirements and restrictions are known. The Prophet even forbade anyone under the age of 15 to participate in wars. Hadith are not sacred revelations like Quran is. The vast majority of Muslims question them and have no problem casting doubts on them. This was the traditional approach until Salafis started dominating, they have the loudest voice because of petro dollars and cold war patronage.
Can you quote from Quran on age for marriage, I guess not.we are specifically talking about marriage and that too child marriage.

You did not realise what happened , now there is open debate on nation television on topics which were taboo earlier , people have started asking questions , if you have notices no liberal or Muslim parties have gone quite.

She has full support last time she lost against kejariwal ,this time she will win. Every is asking what has she said which was not said by mullahs before ,and she is being targeted because she is a women and non Muslim. I have seen more that 50 people on national television talk against nuper ,like you they too have not answered what wrong did she say.

I fully realize what is happening in India and on its television. India's TV today is like Radio Rwanda of 90s. It is not talking about taboos. It is about targeting marginalized groups to sell hate since it has huge market in India

As for Nupur winning elections. I know that too. Hate sells in India. Hindu middle class loves and breathes hate. Even Americans of Yale university have acknowledged this hindu obsession and love for hate where BJP vote bank always increases after every communal riot

BJP Gains in Polls After Every Riot, Says Yale Study​

So you have mentioned me nothing new or surprising

Can you quote from Quran on age for marriage, I guess not.we are specifically talking about marriage and that too child marriage.
Why did you answer your own question, silly ("I guess not") <--Wrong.

Quran consistently and exclusively talks of women in marriage in all verses. Woman = Adult Female. Adulthood occurs at the End of Puberty [not the beginning].

Quran 5-5 Today all good, pure foods have been made lawful for you. Similarly, the food of the People of the Book is permissible for you and yours is permissible for them. And ˹permissible for you in marriage˺ are chaste believing women as well as chaste women of those given the Scripture before you—as long as you pay them their dowries in wedlock, neither fornicating nor taking them as mistresses. And whoever rejects the faith, all their good deeds will be void ˹in this life˺ and in the Hereafter they will be among the losers.

Quran mentions the onset of puberty [baligh] in the context of children.
24-59 And when the children among you reach puberty, let them ask permission [at all times] as those before them have done. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Onset of puberty is the beginning of the training for adulthood, they are children at that age.

Bornc. 613/614
Mecca, Hejaz, Arabia
Diedc. July 678 (aged 63–65)
Medina, Umayyad Caliphate
Resting placeAl-Baqi Cemetery, Medina
Spouse(s)Muhammad (m. 620; died 632)
Parent(s)Abu Bakr (father)
Umm Ruman (mother)
Family

Now calculate Age at her marriage
678 - 65 = 613 born
marriage with Prophet 620 -613 = 7yrs.
She was with prophet for12 yrs as Wife.

Nupur talked about obvious things. Zakir naik said consummated marriage. Nupur said, had sex with her.

consummated marriage meaning from google

In the context of marriage, consummation means the actualization of marriage. It is the first act of sexual intercourse after marriage between a husband and wife. Consummation is particularly relevant under canon law, where failure to consummate a marriage is a ground for divorce or an annulment.

Her age is based on hadith which contradict her age in other historical settings. No one can truly say her age was as such as hadith were compiled over 100 years later, although many were written at the time. It's fact she was young but how young is debated. However she was his only 'young' wife in the modern sense the rest were far older.

By the way can you please tell me when Nupur Sharma discusses the passages of child marriage from Hindu Dharma.

Her age is based on hadith which contradict her age in other historical settings. No one can truly say her age was as such as hadith were compiled over 100 years later, although many were written at the time. It's fact she was young but how young is debated. However she was his only 'young' wife in the modern sense the rest were far older.

By the way can you please tell me when Nupur Sharma discusses the passages of child marriage from Hindu Dharma.

What happened to muslim uproars in all muslim countries. Tai Tai phus. Business back to normal.

What happened to muslim uproars in all muslim countries. Tai Tai phus. Business back to normal.

The populations hate the Sanghis and government of yours. That’s what matters. Relations between states don’t fall that easy.

Exactly, we are not talking about an ordinary person, which is why under age marriage is a cultural, and not a religious phenomenon. The Sunnah of marriage with its practical requirements and restrictions are known. The Prophet even forbade anyone under the age of 15 to participate in wars. Hadith are not sacred revelations like Quran is. The vast majority of Muslims question them and have no problem casting doubts on them. This was the traditional approach until Salafis started dominating, they have the loudest voice because of petro dollars and cold war patronage.
You previous quote above.
Why did you answer your own question, silly ("I guess not") <--Wrong.

Quran consistently and exclusively talks of women in marriage in all verses. Woman = Adult Female. Adulthood occurs at the End of Puberty [not the beginning].

Quran 5-5 Today all good, pure foods have been made lawful for you. Similarly, the food of the People of the Book is permissible for you and yours is permissible for them. And ˹permissible for you in marriage˺ are chaste believing women as well as chaste women of those given the Scripture before you—as long as you pay them their dowries in wedlock, neither fornicating nor taking them as mistresses. And whoever rejects the faith, all their good deeds will be void ˹in this life˺ and in the Hereafter they will be among the losers.

Quran mentions the onset of puberty [baligh] in the context of children.
24-59 And when the children among you reach puberty, let them ask permission [at all times] as those before them have done. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Onset of puberty is the beginning of the training for adulthood, they are children at that age.
As expected what you quoted doesn't answer what you said about the age or the Prophet said as you claimed.

You're a Senior Moderator on this forum. Why do you entertain and permit discussion on this topic. I'm Athiest and not rushing to the defense of the Muslim Prophet. Here in South Africa anybody insulting the religious sensitivity of another person may be criminally charged. I've read up a bit about those two Indian idiots who were in high profile posts who made obscene and disgusting remarks about the Prophet. Why are Indians being allowed to justify those remarks on this forum?
Because one of the person you are referring to in the post said the same thing what Muslim preachers have been saying.

If my understanding is correct even Quran as you know today was complied after the Prophet's death.

Long before nupur sharma child marriage has been discussed and abolished in India.

Why are Indians being allowed to justify those remarks on this forum?
cuz our leader loves them for their bravery in defying evil ***bad and idolatrous Christian amreeka *** and for standing up with true christian russia therefore we gotta indulge them and love them too.

1656022394834.png

Three of the top Brics leaders - (L-R) Vladimir Putin, Narendra Modi and Xi Jinping - 2019 file photo. they are again meeting this year amid major shifts in the geopolitical order. the Brics group is holding its annual summit on Thursday (today).

*** ref: imam imran hossien's end times prophecies

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom