What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Nupur was trying to mock and was saying in derogatory manner. You might be dumb enough sanghi to not see the difference

she did not mock anyone more that mullahs I posted. How can few people say same thing and you find different meaning in them. If it's true in what they said then how is it mocking ,if it's not true the mullahs should be punished by Muslims for spreading false narrative. You cannot blame someone for repeating what Muslim mullahs said and rest of the Muslims gulp it up ,can you.

she did not mock anyone more that mullahs I posted. How can few people say same thing and you find different meaning in them. If it's true in what they said then how is it mocking ,if it's not true the mullahs should be punished by Muslims for spreading false narrative. You cannot blame someone for repeating what Muslim mullahs said and rest of the Muslims gulp it up ,can you.

Again I understand if you don't understand the concept of respect and all that being a tanatan dharma follower but that is not the case with us. For us respect and honor of Prophet (SAW) is supreme and above anything else. We can clearly see Nupur was trying to mock and insult and hence our anger. If she would have said it without the intent to mock and with intent to learn then surely nobody would have problem with it and we would have answered her like we have answered many others before her

Also no need to share this dajjal from Jhelum. He is just an attention seeker clown who has very small following in Pakistan and even majority of his followers are now calling him out for supporting hindu blasphemer Nupur

Again I understand if you don't understand the concept of respect and all that being a tanatan dharma follower but that is not the case with us. For us respect and honor of Prophet (SAW) is supreme and above anything else. We can clearly see Nupur was trying to mock and insult and hence our anger. If she would have said it without the intent to mock and with intent to learn then surely nobody would have problem with it and we would have answered her like we have answered many others before her

Also no need to share this dajjal from Jhelum. He is just an attention seeker clown who has very small following in Pakistan and even majority of his followers are now calling him out for supporting hindu blasphemer Nupur
Dude ,rest of the world is not blind specially non Muslims, they can clearly see she just repeated what Muslim mullahs have been saying for centuries. You guys don't can't point out which point she said I wrong .

Oh by the way I can post as many videos you want from around the world what she said.

Dude ,rest of the world is not blind specially non Muslims, they can clearly see she just repeated what Muslim mullahs have been saying for centuries. You guys don't can't point out which point she said I wrong .

As I said. I am not surprised that you can't see the intent to mock and insult in Nupur's statement. You being follower of a certain dogma have very low barometer when it comes to respect and morality and we completely understand that and expected the same

However that doesn't mean that since you have very low understanding of respect and morality so we would tolerate any blasphemy too. That won't happen. Period

If someone has any objection he or she can question it within the boundaries of mutual respect and her or him question would be comprehensively answered. We have answered many before Nupur and would answer her too if her intent is not to insult and to be a troll like other pajeets

As I said. I am not surprised that you can't see the intent to mock and insult in Nupur's statement. You being follower of a certain dogma have very low barometer when it comes to respect and morality and we completely understand that and expected the same

However that doesn't mean that since you have very low understanding of respect and morality so we would tolerate any blasphemy too. That won't happen. Period

If someone has any objection he or she can question it within the boundaries of mutual respect and her or him question would be comprehensively answered. We have answered many before Nupur and would answer her too if her intent is not to insult and to be a troll like other pajeets
If you had high barometer scale you would not be debating with me at all,you can see the person she responded to was clearly mocking her religion and he got itbin kind, now he is no where to be seen .

You are claiming blasphemy based on her intent ,seriously. How can she commit blasphemy if she said the same thing as the Muslim mullahs I posted ,if thats not enough I can post more mullahs saying the same thing what exact nupur said.

If someone raises the voice and says the same thing that doesn't change what already happened. If you are really hurt sit down and see if it's true or false ,first have concensus among your self and come up with what is included and what is not included. Now times have changed and everyone has information on their finger tips.

If you had high barometer scale you would not be debating with me at all,you can see the person she responded to was clearly mocking her religion and he got itbin kind, now he is no where to be seen .

You are claiming blasphemy based on her intent ,seriously. How can she commit blasphemy if she said the same thing as the Muslim mullahs I posted ,if thats not enough I can post more mullahs saying the same thing what exact nupur said.

If someone raises the voice and says the same thing that doesn't change what already happened. If you are really hurt sit down and see if it's true or false ,first have concensus among your self and come up with what is included and what is not included. Now times have changed and everyone has information on their finger tips.

No that muslim wasn't mocking. That is another lie by you. Calling a fountain a fountain is no mocking. Clearly the barometer is low and I am not surprised

As for your assertion that she said the same thing as muslim scholars. That is not the case and hence the anger. She was trying to insult. Muslim scholars don't insult. That is the difference. But then again since you guys have low barometer to everything related to morality you can't understand the difference between the two

Also we don't need to sit down and decide ourselves. We are already decided and hence easily and comprehensively answered many before Nupur Sharma on the exact same topic. So this isn't something new for us to decide. Come up with respect and you would get respect and also answers for your objections. Act like a low life troll and then you get what you deserve. Same is the case with Nupur the idiot

No that muslim wasn't mocking. That is another lie by you. Calling a fountain a fountain is no mocking. Clearly the barometer is low and I am not surprised

As for your assertion that she said the same thing as muslim scholars. That is not the case and hence the anger. She was trying to insult. Muslim scholars don't insult. That is the difference. But then again since you guys have low barometer to everything related to morality you can't understand the difference between the two

Also we don't need to sit down and decide ourselves. We are already decided and hence easily and comprehensively answered many before Nupur Sharma on the exact same topic. So this isn't something new for us to decide. Come up with respect and you would get respect and also answers for your objections. Act like a low life troll and then you get what you deserve. Same is the case with Nupur the idiot
Fountain ? Do you know what is a fountain and how it works ?. There should be some water storage system at a height for the system to work and there was no pumps like today we have to make a fountain. Where is the system .When you lie you won't back it up with proof.
It's mocking when you claim lies on others faith.
It's was clear disregard for others faith as to what mullahs claimed.

You guys would have answered multiple times on the topic before nupur ,till date I have seen many questioning it and have heard the same answer as your and yet to see the answer something in writing or audio or a video.

You guys even don't know which part of what she said is wrong and I have shown same words said by muslim scholars who are followed by millions. But claim blasphemy.

Fountain ? Do you know what is a fountain and how it works ?. There should be some water storage system at a height for the system to work and there was no pumps like today we have to make a fountain. Where is the system .When you lie you won't back it up with proof.

You guys would have answered multiple times on the topic before nupur ,till date I have seen many questioning it and have heard the same answer as your and yet to see the answer something in writing or audio or a video.

You guys even don't know which part of what she said is wrong and I have shown same words said by muslim scholars who are followed by millions. But claim blasphemy
Talk with stats and facts. Under age marriage is a cultural phenomenon and problem of primitive societies. The Prophet's Quraish tribe was not primitive. It ruled empires from Spain reaching China.

Countries with the highest child marriage rate as of 2021
Under 18 Under 15
Niger 75% 36%
Chad 68% 29%
Bangladesh 66% 32%
Guinea 63% 20%
Mozambique 56% 21%
Mali 55% 15%
Burkina Faso 52% 10%
South Sudan 52% 9%
Malawi 50% 12%
Madagascar 48% 14%
Eritrea 47% 20%
India 47% 18%
Somalia 45% 8%

You guys even don't know which part of what she said is wrong and I have shown same words said by muslim scholars who are followed by millions. But claim blasphemy.

It is in the court and yet to be decided that whether it is a fountain or someone's reproductive organ

Calling it fountain is no mockery of anything. You guys have a long history of worshiping random pillars and stones as reproductive organs of your deities. So there is nothing wrong in calling it fountain since even Indian court is yet to confirm it otherwise even though they would soon confirm it as a reproductive organ

As for you not finding our answer. Clearly you didn't search hard enough. Internet is full of videos, audios and articles. In fact I read our rebuttals against Christian missionaries on this topic 10 or 11 years back. So try again and you would find answers

We perfectly know what Nupur wanted to say and what was her intent. As I said before our problem is with her intent and her intent to mock and insult is completely unacceptable for us. There is no point in repeating musim scholars say the same since we know what muslim scholars meant and what was their intention. Clearly Nupur didn't had the same intention

Talk with stats and facts. Under age marriage is a cultural phenomenon and problem of primitive societies. The Prophet's Quraish tribe was not primitive. It ruled empires from Spain reaching China.

Countries with the highest child marriage rate as of 2021
Under 18 Under 15
Niger 75% 36%
Chad 68% 29%
Bangladesh 66% 32%
Guinea 63% 20%
Mozambique 56% 21%
Mali 55% 15%
Burkina Faso 52% 10%
South Sudan 52% 9%
Malawi 50% 12%
Madagascar 48% 14%
Eritrea 47% 20%
India 47% 18%
Somalia 45% 8%
No one is denying its a cultural thing,that why we had to pass law abolishing child marriage, the question is about child marriage.but are we talking about ordinary person here.
It is in the court and yet to be decided that whether it is a fountain or someone's reproductive organ

Calling it fountain is no mockery of anything. You guys have a long history of worshiping random pillars and stones as reproductive organs of your deities. So there is nothing wrong in calling it fountain since even Indian court is yet to confirm it otherwise even though they would soon confirm it as a reproductive organ

As for you not finding our answer. Clearly you didn't search hard enough. Internet is full of videos, audios and articles. In fact I read our rebuttals against Christian missionaries on this topic 10 or 11 years back. So try again and you would find answers

We perfectly know what Nupur wanted to say and what was her intent. As I said before our problem is with her intent and her intent to mock and insult is completely unacceptable for us. There is no point in repeating musim scholars say the same since we know what muslim scholars meant and what was their intention. Clearly Nupur didn't had the same intention
See everyone can your intent was to mock when you started the post, is it not blasphemy.

How can I find something which is not there ,if it was available you would have posted Long time ago.all I found as rebuttal was whataboutism and not facts.

It doesn't matter what you feel, there should be proof, if I call you thief with the sweetest tone and someone else calls you thief by raising the voice ,that doesn't change anything ,if you get offended because someone raised the voice ,that not my problem and that's not blasphemy ,if she was at fault then there are thousands of mullahs before her who said the same thing and you guys did not move a eyebrow . Then the problem is not with her it's with you my friend.

See everyone can your intent was to mock when you started the post, is it not blasphemy.

How can I find something which is not there ,if it was available you would have posted Long time ago.all I found as rebuttal was whataboutism and not facts.

It doesn't matter what you feel, there should be proof, if I call you thief with the sweetest tone and someone else calls you thief by raising the voice ,that doesn't change anything ,if you get offended because someone raised the voice ,that not my problem and that's not blasphemy ,if she was at fault then there are thousands of mullahs before her who said the same thing and you guys did not move a eyebrow . Then the problem is not with her it's with you my friend.

So you can see mockery in my post but not in what Nupur said even though I simply said what that "thing" can be at the best? See the barometer? The very low one?

Anyways Nupur thought that she can act like a typical pajeet troll and get away with it and it didn't happen. Now instead of giving lame excuses for Nupur it is time for all the 5000 years old way of life followers to learn the concept of respect and humility so that if they want to have religious debates on national TV then we can do that instead of what happened with Nupur Sharma. We have been doing such debates for long and that is the reason more and more are reverting to Islam. But respect is the key. Without it don't expect us to respect and accept your low moral barometers

but are we talking about ordinary person here.
Exactly, we are not talking about an ordinary person, which is why under age marriage is a cultural, and not a religious phenomenon. The Sunnah of marriage with its practical requirements and restrictions are known. The Prophet even forbade anyone under the age of 15 to participate in wars. Hadith are not sacred revelations like Quran is. The vast majority of Muslims question them and have no problem casting doubts on them. This was the traditional approach until Salafis started dominating, they have the loudest voice because of petro dollars and cold war patronage.

Back
Top Bottom