What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Well actually if Hindus stop obsessing with a marriage that happened 1400 years ago and the marriage with which Hazrat Aisha (RZ) was extremely proud of and start working on their own extremely regressive community then we might see some positives happening on actual ground

84% Of 12 Million Married Children Under 10 Are Hindus​

Hindus need to get rid of their inferiority complex with Muslims to turn around the backwardness and regression that is integral part of a hindu society
Atleast my post you are quoting, we discussed it and have passed laws to eradicate it, you let me know when you are ready to discuss yours.

Atleast my post you are quoting, we discussed it and have passed laws to eradicate it, you let me know when you are ready to discuss yours.

Passing laws is never enough for a regressive society like the Hindu society of India. Cancer cannot be cured by disprine. For it to be truly progressive society it needs to first get rid of its inferiority complex with Muslims. No law can improve Hindus if this inferiority complex would exist

As for us Muslims. We are have worked a lot for progress of our societies and that is the reason many Muslim societies are far ahead on HDI as compared to Hindu society of India

Muslims were outraged not because child marriage. She told 50yr old prophet married(had sex) to 9yrs old girl. If prophet age was 10-12yrs which is common in child marriages, no one would have offended.

Muslims were outraged because of Nupur intention to mock Prophet (PBUH) on a known hindutva TV channel

As for child marriage thingy that has been answered dozens of times long before

Last edited:
Passing laws is never enough for a regressive society like the Hindu society of India. Cancer cannot be cured by disprine. For it to be truly progressive society it needs to first get rid of its inferiority complex with Muslims. No law can improve Hindus if this inferiority complex would exist

As for us Muslims. We are have worked a lot for progress of our societies and that is the reason many Muslim societies are far ahead on HDI as compared to Hindu society of India

Yes, we will royally ignore the 20 million homeless people in Muslim-majority Pakistan as also those two young men who suicided late last year in the manner I describe in this post from yesterday.

She told 50yr old prophet married(had sex) to 9yrs old girl.
Hadith is not directly from her (for example her own book), but reported or transmitted by chain of narrators, one of whom is known to be erroneous narrator.
'Criticism of the chain of narrators in the hadith of Aisha’s age at marriage: We find five chains of narrations of this hadith in Bukhari. Each account lists a chain of narrators ending with Aisha saying what was attributed to her. The interesting observation here is that we find one name repeated in all five narrations. This is the name (Hisham), and in this man rests the problem. The credibility of this man is suspect especially after he went to Iraq where his narrations of hadith became quite inconsistent and irregular.'

If we include history it makes for comical and impossible scenarios based on her Bukhari age. I had previously referenced at least two, the Guardian article adds another:

'It is narrated in the collection of Bukhari that Aisha said; ‘The following was revealed to Muhammad in Mecca while I was a child playing “Indeed, the Hour is their appointed time and the Hour is more disastrous and bitter.” It is unanimously agreed that Sura Al-Qamar, where we read these words, was revealed 4 years after the start of the revelation, which was the year 614. If we accept the false claim that Aisha was born in the year 614, it would mean that Aisha said the above words either before she was born or when she was a newly born!'

Yes, we will royally ignore the 20 million homeless people in Muslim-majority Pakistan as also those two young men who suicided late last year in the manner I describe in this post from yesterday.
STFU pig

What is wrong calling spade a spade.

Well if I come on India's TV channel and say that Hindus worship reproductive organs of their deities or worship gods that were rapists then I am pretty sure the hindus wouldn't like that and start whining about it despite what I said is true and is exactly calling spade a spade

Why? Because my intention was to mock hindus. Same is the case with Nupur whose intention was to mock and insult

If her intention was to have educated and intellectual debate then Yes we are ready for it. In fact we would love it since that would help us in further propagating our religion and hence more converts which hindus are extremely scared of

Last edited:

Muslims were outraged because of Nupur intention to mock Prophet (PBUH) on a known hindutva TV channel

As for child marriage thingy that has been answered dozens of times long before
You must be smoking afghan stuf, get rid of it before its too late.

First pass some similar laws then we can talk about implementation in India.you guys feel offended discussing a topic.first let's take that step before talking on 2nd step taken by others.

You must be smoking afghan stuf, get rid of it before its too late.

First pass some similar laws then we can talk about implementation in India.you guys feel offended discussing a topic.first let's take that step before talking on 2nd step taken by others.

I am talking facts. Something Hindus from India are allergic to

Reform your bigoted community first before lecturing others

We don't get offended by discussing any topic. Our issue is only with lack of respect and humility by you guys. Not our problem if your standards are low on these basic human traits

Back
Top Bottom