What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

You previous quote above.

As expected what you quoted doesn't answer what you said about the age or the Prophet said as you claimed.
What are you going on about. Quran permits marriage only to adult females and refers to the onset of puberty within the context of childhood. Muslims were praying, fasting, and marrying by regulations of the Quran and the Prophet's Sunnah long before Hadith were collected. If a Hadith contradicts the Quran, it is not legitimate. India is still among the top countries for under age marriage for females. It is a cultural phenomenon.

What are you going on about. Quran permits marriage only to adult females and refers to the onset of puberty within the context of childhood. Muslims were praying, fasting, and marrying by regulations of the Quran and the Prophet's Sunnah long before Hadith were collected. If a Hadith contradicts the Quran, it is not legitimate. India is still among the top countries for under age marriage for females. It is a cultural phenomenon.
You are getting personal ,I am not talking about hadith after your post on hadiths.thats why I specifically asked a quote from Quran, and any way ,I see nothing is going to come out discussing it.

We will get answer to these only after death ,we will have to wait and see if we become just manure or will become manure and face some one. Either way it will be too late and no one living will know the truth.

You are getting personal ,I am not talking about hadith after your post on hadiths.thats why I specifically asked a quote from Quran, and any way ,I see nothing is going to come out discussing it.

We will get answer to these only after death ,we will have to wait and see if we become just manure or will become manure and face some one. Either way it will be too late and no one living will know the truth.
You have the answer in Quran verses 5-5 and 24-59. You are ignoring it, and others ignore it too. I am not getting personal. You guessed Quran does not specify marriage regulations which is not correct. Quran is not vague about it, it is clear and is not just the Prophet's Sunnah, it is also the proper Sharif Sunnah.

That’s why you are engaged on this thread and your government went into panic mode lol.

We being a party to the controversy is supposed to be engaged. Where are you seeing GOI Panicking and what business has winded up so far just because of your so called uproar ?

We being a party to the controversy is supposed to be engaged. Where are you seeing GOI Panicking and what business has winded up so far just because of your so called uproar ?

Your government went into overdrive with statements etc even sacking the people who made the remarks . What happened to those Sanghi principles?
What do you mean ‘your’ I don’t represent the governments of 50 states.

Long before nupur sharma child marriage has been discussed and abolished in India.

Well actually if Hindus stop obsessing with a marriage that happened 1400 years ago and the marriage with which Hazrat Aisha (RZ) was extremely proud of and start working on their own extremely regressive community then we might see some positives happening on actual ground

84% Of 12 Million Married Children Under 10 Are Hindus​

Hindus need to get rid of their inferiority complex with Muslims to turn around the backwardness and regression that is integral part of a hindu society

I guess currently we are not strong enough to stand up for free speech. That day will come. Though I see it a couple of decades away.

The world (especially the Muslim countries) needs to understand that the BJP’s rhetoric is a mainstream view in India. Look at what an Indian says openly in Canada, even when given the chance to put a caveat to what he was saying, he said what he said, clear as a bell.

Her age is based on hadith which contradict her age in other historical settings. No one can truly say her age was as such as hadith were compiled over 100 years later, although many were written at the time. It's fact she was young but how young is debated. However she was his only 'young' wife in the modern sense the rest were far older.

By the way can you please tell me when Nupur Sharma discusses the passages of child marriage from Hindu Dharma.
Well, No Hindu is denying that child marriage does not exist. Also no one will be offended if some one says that.
My grandma had child marriage at ~10 yrs. She moved to her in laws house(grandpa) ~13yrs. Had child ~14yrs.

The world (especially the Muslim countries) needs to understand that the BJP’s rhetoric is a mainstream view in India. Look at what an Indian says openly in Canada, even when given the chance to put a caveat to what he was saying, he said what he said, clear as a bell.

This guy is a leader of a prominent Hindu organisation in Canada, I think he speaks for most if not all of them.

Last edited:

So this Ron rat came out of jail to utter the above. I say "out of" because he was arrested two months earlier for hate speech, threats and violence against Sikhs :

Well, No Hindu is denying that child marriage does not exist. Also no one will be offended if some one says that.
My grandma had child marriage at ~10 yrs. She moved to her in laws house(grandpa) ~13yrs. Had child ~14yrs.

Who decided and when was it decided that someone of 14 or even 17 years 364 days is a child ? :) Please read this post of mine from three days ago on age and its political effects though do read the post in full.

Last edited:
So this Ron rat came out of jail to utter the above. I say "out of" because he was arrested two months earlier for hate speech, threats and violence against Sikhs :

Who decided and when was it decided that someone of 14 or even 17 years 364 days is a child ? Please read this post of mine from three days ago on age and its political effects though do read the post in full.

He may have been arrested for hate speech, but if he is still the head of a prominent mainstream Indian-Canadian organization, it speaks poorly of the state of the Indian diaspora in Canada. It may also be something for the Mounties to keep an eye on; Radicalized (potentially Violent) Indians / Hindu Supremacists in Canada.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom