What's new

Indian Muslims Arrested for Celebrating Pakistani Cricket Victory Over India

They are free to leave neither Pakistan nor Bangladesh will accept them..

These people are only arrested, if hindu start celebration Indian victory over Pakistan or Bangladesh in the respective countries, we do know what will happen..

funny when yoke is on you different rules apply.

remember 1971?

by god you mean religion as an identity?
mother
its family, your blood
Good to hear that, for hindus it will be mother too as we consider our parents as our gods as well..
funny when yoke is on you different rules apply.

remember 1971?

If we are to remember, we will remember1962 to learn from our mistakes. 1971 is for Pakistan to remember..

Hindu will not leave an inch of our holy place any more
Sorry to burst your pagan bubble kashmir is a muslim territory. You pagan hindus have no business there...
If you heart bleeds for these rebel muslim call them over your side.. we will be happy to assist them financially..
Kashmiris will stay in Kashmir. You pagan Hindus will have to leave...

Strange country.

Why won't they arrest other people of faith for celebrating sports or arts from Pakistan?

Islamophobia is seeing new heights in India.

Sorry to burst your pagan bubble kashmir is a muslim territory. You pagan hindus have no business there...

Kashmiris will stay in Kashmir. You pagan Hindus will have to leave...

To be honest even kashmiri muslims are least interested in bangladeshi muslim.. only thing you do is to jump around to prove your relevance. For a change why not name your country banglistan first??

To be honest even kashmiri muslims are least interested in bangladeshi muslim
According to you? A hindu?
only thing you do is to jump around to prove your relevance
We have no desire to be relevant to any hindu.
For a change why not name your country banglistan first??
Stan, Desh and land means the same thing. Now you learned something new...

Already told stop posting false Indian stuff and Indians will be out of these time pass forum..

This is OUR forum. We can talk about WHATEVER we want, WHENEVER we want. That is our prerogative. If you are coming here because we tell the truth and say WHATEVER we want about india, all it means is that you are severely insecure. I myself could not give a damn about WHATEVER indians say about Pakistan or Pakistanis on their forums. indians and their opinions are more worthless and irrelevant to me than insects or vermin. The thought of going to an indian forum makes me feel................:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

This is OUR forum. We can talk about WHATEVER we want, WHENEVER we want. That is our prerogative. If you are coming here because we tell the truth and say WHATEVER we want about india, all it means is that you are severely insecure. I myself could not give a damn about WHATEVER indians say about Pakistan or Pakistanis on their forums. indians and their opinions are more worthless and irrelevant to me than insects or vermin. The thought of going to an indian forum makes me feel................:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

Flase, Indian forum block Pakistan entry and i challenge PDF to do the same..

Back
Top Bottom