What's new

Indian police find ‘no crime’ after viral video of woman offering namaz at hospital leads to official probe

I don't know why the moulana is complaining then. May be he
Moulana wants four hindu wives. He is angry he only got three

These Indian Muslims and RSS pajeets deserve each other. Give me some🍿
Indian Muslims at least doing love jihad on pajeetnis. That's all matters. That's how they got from 100% to 60% of the subcontinent. Slowly and surely this is the way to go

Are you even a Muslim, he is not allowed to marry hindus.
Apni fikar karo.

This is the reality of you incels. Can't find any girl because Muslim launda sari Hindu larkiyan le gaya and now you come to PDF for crying and jerking

Meanwhile Amir Khan's wives:
Khan married Reena Dutta, who had a small part in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, on 18 April 1986. They have two children: a son named Junaid and a daughter, Ira. Dutta was involved briefly in Khan's career when she worked as a producer for Lagaan. In December 2002, Khan filed for divorce and Dutta took custody of both children.[256]

On 28 December 2005, Khan married Kiran Rao, who had been an assistant director to Gowariker on the set of Lagaan.[257] On 5 December 2011, they announced the birth of their son, Azad Rao Khan,[258] through a surrogate mother.[259][260] In July 2021, the couple announced their separation and told they would raise their son Azad as co-parents.

Apni fikar karo.

This is the reality of you incels. Can't find any girl because Muslim launda sari Hindu larkiyan le gaya and now you come to PDF for crying and jerking

Ok mate if you say so , if you feel no muslim women are marrying Hindu boys. You can keep marrying your cousin.

Lage raho

Amir Khan's wives names: Reena Dutta and Kiran Rao
That's is the problem with with you guys,you know 1 and assume you know 100. ,amir married hindu. But you don't know his sisters married hindus and his daughters bf is hindu .

Inbreeding is not good specially your next generation, effects are already showing.

These Indian Muslims and RSS pajeets deserve each other. Give me some🍿
milega !

This forum has become a cesspit. Admin should remove all nonsense sections and return to being a defence forum.

Actually get depressed visiting PDF these days.
:(

yaar, incoming aati hai to jawaab to dena padta hai.. ki kran ?

1663964035122.png

tu aaja na, investigate karnay :sarcastic:

These Hindutva a-holes will complain to the authority for someone offering Namaz in public but will turn around and accept a bhikharee level job in a Muslim country at the drop of a hat.

Bunch of low-lifes.

Indian police on Friday said it found “no crime” after a viral video of Muslim woman offering namaz at a hospital led to an official probe, according to a NDTV report.

The report stated that the video of the woman offering prayers outside a ward at a government hospital in Uttar Pradesh’s Prayagraj surfaced on WhatsApp groups and other platforms, prompting complaints from some people claiming “it is illegal to offer prayers in public places”.

The uproar over the video on social media led to intervention from the police.

The local police initially said a probe was underway, however, hours later they shared the probe report.

“The Inquiry found that the woman in the video was offering namaz without any wrong intentions, and without obstructing any work or traffic, for quick recovery of the patient. This act does not fall into any category of crime,” the police said.

However, the NDTV report quoted Chief Medical Superintendent at the Tej Bahadur Sapru Hospital, Dr MK Akhauri, as saying that “we have issued a strict warning against such activities in the ward. It is a public place.”

The officer identified the woman as an attendant with a patient in the dengue ward. “We have instructed all ward in-charges not to allow such a thing. We told the woman not to do it again, too. We will decide on further action after our probe report is in.”

Earlier, the police had released a statement, saying “cognizance of the video has been taken, and the concerned has been directed to take necessary action as per rules.” But later they clarified that the act did not warrant any action as “it was not a criminal act”.

Last year in December, the chief minister of the Indian state of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar had said that namaz and other religious activities should only be offered at their designated places and not in the open, stressing that the practice will “not be tolerated”.

He had made the controversial statement after weeks of tension in the city of Gurgaon — also called Gurugram — where Hindu groups had been disrupting Friday prayers and putting pressure on authorities to stop Muslims from offering the prayers in open spaces.

---------------------------------------------------------------
@xeuss @Drizzt

Good on the police for taking prompt notice and conducting a thorough investigation. Gods know what she could have been upto. After all, you can't read someone's mind, esp. with if they are wearing hijab etc. Thank the Gods for Yogi Ji. If it was a mullah lover congressi CM, we'd never have known this was going on.

Source: Dawn

south asia in general needs more love between people and humanity not just india
Although indians are the biggest a**holes, I agree with that

Ok mate if you say so , if you feel no muslim women are marrying Hindu boys. You can keep marrying your cousin.

Lage raho
cool - now all the cute cousins stay in the family

besides what kinda BS is going on in YouTube?, such nonsensical content

Last edited:
Meanwhile in reality:

View attachment 882150

Meanwhile in reality:

View attachment 882150
honestly, the only Indian ladies I felt like doing the deed with were a couple of Indian Punjabis and some south Indian ladies
So I am not a fan of indulging in any kinda love jihad, I am happy with what I have

Love Jihad is an Indian Muslim tradition and that's why they get lynched and shit, its not our thing
false meme

Last edited:
atleast an Indian agree that TF is a belligerent/sinki chutiya
I found him to be needlessly antagonistic toward muslims on many occasions

suppose that's his niche now.. yahan bhi sab ki lulli khadi ho jaati hai to hear a M denounce I

it is what it is.. ye hi hai poori dunia ka hisaab atm, freeforall

1663966677887.png

honestly, the only Indian ladies I felt like doing the deed with were a couple of Indian Punjabis and some south Indian ladies
na, "ladies" to mast hai hamari, a lot of them anyway

bongs with them eyes, mongoloid bhi milengi, super pretty south Indians too.. sab kuch milega

Bengalis:
1663966906594.png

could go on about every other group too.. there are insane specimens everywhere.. Aishwarya Rai is a Tam-Bram iinw ? .. I know a few of them super hotties, also punjabis, himachalis.. drop dead pretty ladies, those.

Man, some of those Naga and Khasi chicks.. fuuuuu ! (actually the best, because they're ultra liberal and their culture is far removed from the gangetic basin ones) they're free from pretense and the retarded cultural baggage most carry. (in my xperience anyway)

India ko main paen di pxxdi ab tak samajh ni paya fully lol, tum log to rehn do, don't even try

1663967719577.png

apart from Kashmir (in a limited sense), Punjab, and some UP/Bihar.. Southies, North Eastern Indians etc ko aap nahi samajh paogai (let alone all the other spices we throw in the mix)

Complex place, this.. more so than almost anywhere else on earth,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom