What's new

Indian Muslims won't tolerate disrespect towards Prophet Muhammad salla allahu alayhi wasallam

"Beggers cann't be choosers" -- some random Pakistani.
Go first save your ex-PM :rofl:
Is this you ?-
1654365156057.png

Time for Pakistan to tie up with the 200 Million Muslims in India and retake India,

We are hearing this since 47. Haven't seen it once. And then we have bulldozers to close out any partition.

You have seen it multiple times, as the communities are dividing across India

Indians hate each other, more then we hate Hindus

The more you spout hindutva bullshit, the more Indian Muslims will respond and defend themselves, nothing is going to stop communities hating each other India

Not even the mullahs here consider me a saffron chaddi. All suspect you so own up, HalfMoon. :lol:
They aren't smart.

And then you wonder why people call you extremist.

This whole "sar tan see juda" mentality is dumb af lol 😂

For those who dont know context, Kamlesh got murdered for alleged blasphemy.
If you kill Muslims, they might forgive you.

But blasphemy won't be forgiven by them.

Muslims need to arm up to defend themselves from Nazis.

Muslims are arming up. Soon you will Muslim rebellion and end of hindutva.
They cann't save their homes, what will they do? Last time they had to send their women in front.
That's what Hindutvadis thought in 1992. A dawood appeared.

Every Muslim household has a dawood.

Sharma sab, im serious.
Dekho, theological discussions/debates, spl controversial ones are discouraged here.. but we'll dip our toes in just for a bit.

aap batao, yeh suicide cheez banned/haram nahi hai aapke mazhabi framework mein if you go by the teachings in the original books ?

some suicide bomber =/= some braveheart charging the enemy solo whilst mounted on a horse.. konsi sadi me rehte ho ? 2022 ka zamana chal raha aaj ki date mein.. bolna aasan hai, but aisey kaam karte only the desperate, and mostly for money + heavy religious indoctrination ke scene me.. mostly the poor and destitute folk.

back during the peak of the Afghan days, I seen vids of Talibs going to visit the house of suicide bombers and doling out scraps to the bereaved families ki aapke nawjawan ne bhot hi accha kam kara hai..

facts hain, thoda ehtisab aur muhasaba karo, ghaur and introspection karo.. over the last many years who has suffered the most from this menace between India and Pak ?

.. hint: not India

You got to be kidding me.

Let the Hindus have their country.

The only claim we have that is legitimate is Jammu and Kashmir.
Partition was done by colonialists there is nothing legitimate about the boundaries. Partition is incomplete and was improperly executed. We should claim whole of North India with Delhi as our capital.

Partition was done by colonialists there is nothing legitimate about the boundaries. Partition is incomplete and was improperly executed. We should claim whole of North India with Delhi as our capital.
While I agree with you that Partition was incomplete and improperly executed.\

Yeah but according to Legal documents, the Muslim League agreed to the partition of the Punjab province.

We cannot claim Indian Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, or Delhi capital territory.

Pakistan should have gotten all of Kashmir princely state since most of the inhabitants are Muslims of 75-80%.

Dekho, theological discussions/debates, spl controversial ones are discouraged here.. but we'll dip our toes in just for a bit.

aap batao, yeh suicide cheez banned/haram nahi hai aapke mazhabi framework mein if you go by the teachings in the original books ?

some suicide bomber =/= some braveheart charging the enemy solo whilst mounted on a horse.. konsi sadi me rehte ho ? 2022 ka zamana chal raha aaj ki date mein.. bolna aasan hai, but aisey kaam karte only the desperate, and mostly for money + heavy religious indoctrination ke scene me.. mostly the poor and destitute folk.

back during the peak of the Afghan days, I seen vids of Talibs going to visit the house of suicide bombers and doling out scraps to the bereaved families ki aapke nawjawan ne bhot hi accha kam kara hai..

facts hain, thoda ehtisab aur muhasaba karo, ghaur and introspection karo.. over the last many years who has suffered the most from this menace between India and Pak ?

.. hint: not India
Sharma sab im talking suicide attacks ie fedayeen attacks.

There is no lone warrior charging on a horse in them. IEA's victory is a great example to follow for all oppressed. In the end, our Prophet SAW is important and very dear to us. We wont tolerate anything about him. In the end of the day we r not amongst those who r afraid of dying. Somebody else is.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

There is no lone warrior charging on a horse in them. IEA's victory is a great example to follow for all oppressed. In the end, our Prophet SAW is important and very dear to us. We wont tolerate anything about him. In the end of the day we aint r those who r afraid of dying. Somebody else is.

Goodbye.
Although I believe suicide bombings is wrong according to Islam.

Some suggested that those who make fun of our religion, we should make fun of their religion as well.

Although making fun of any religion is wrong.

There is no lone warrior charging on a horse in them. IEA's victory is a great example to follow for all oppressed. In the end, our Prophet SAW is important and very dear to us. We wont tolerate anything about him. In the end of the day we aint r those who r afraid of dying. Somebody else is.

Goodbye.
Among the faithful, apnai prophet(s), god(s), and other figures to sabhi ko precious hotay hain.

Afghanistan is a war I've looked at intently, also no cheerleader for NATO or anything here but "victory" to nahi keh saktay AT ki.. it had gone to basically a crushing defeat of the AT at the hands of NATO/west but there was a big stalemate in terms of "hearts and minds" nahi jeet paye + lack of political will from the west.. Afghan people themselves, poor guys were caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place.

In the absence of air defence or any proper heavy artillery, mechanized and armoured forces on so on.. voh majboor ho gai suicide bombings ki reliance pe.. bechare gareeb desperate logon ki exploitation hui zabardast.. very sad, the whole thing, on and for both sides. Fallout iska Pakistan me bhi dekha gya..

"end of the day we aint r those who r afraid of dying"

ye kesa false bravado hai ?

US waaley nikal gai patli gali se apna bees saal ka kachra (which was kachra to begin with too, in all honesty) .. left there..

Afghanistan is a regional problem child for everyone here, also a very sad case study. In a perfect world we would all help them recover but they seem to be a "gone case" for now.. at least up until someone can find and extract those magical Lithium deposits there.

Although I believe suicide bombings is wrong according to Islam.

Some suggested that those who make fun of our religion, we should make fun of their religion as well.

Although making fun of any religion is wrong.
Suicide bombings for Islam is not wrong some scholars say.

Among the faithful, apnai prophet(s), god(s), and other figures to sabhi ko precious hotay hain.

Afghanistan is a war I've looked at intently, also no cheerleader for NATO or anything here but "victory" to nahi keh saktay AT ki.. it had gone to basically a crushing defeat of the AT at the hands of NATO/west but there was a big stalemate in terms of "hearts and minds" nahi jeet paye + lack of political will from the west.. Afghan people themselves, poor guys were caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place.

In the absence of air defence or any proper heavy artillery, mechanized and armoured forces on so on.. voh majboor ho gai suicide bombings ki reliance pe.. bechare gareeb desperate logon ki exploitation hui zabardast.. very sad, the whole thing, on and for both sides. Fallout iska Pakistan me bhi dekha gya..

"end of the day we aint r those who r afraid of dying"

ye kesa false bravado hai ?

US waaley nikal gai patli gali se apna bees saal ka kachra (which was kachra to begin with too, in all honesty) .. left there..

Afghanistan is a regional problem child for everyone here, also a very sad case study. In a perfect world we would all help them recover but they seem to be a "gone case" for now.. at least up until someone can find and extract those magical Lithium deposits there.
What about female infanticide in India. It is the highest in the world you hypocrite.

I respectfully disagree with their opinion.

This Saudi scholar says Suicide bombings in Islam is PROHIBITED.
He is Salafi/Ahle-e-Hadith/Deobandi.

suicide bombings originated with the kamikaze of Japan.

I strongly disagree with those scholars who say suicide bombings can be used as a war tactic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom